Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group (78955 Views)

Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others / FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / University Of Ibadan Rusticates Ojo Aderemi, Its Last Known SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by richmond500: 7:43pm On May 27, 2023
Ransomware:

Whatever son. I have noticed that some Nigerians love to be oppressed just so they can have something to complain about.
Never in this life time or the next will you catch me in a Nigerian university, so if this life of timidity is what they teach you, then the future is super bleeped up.
he would have been deported if he made this comment in UK
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by JohnBullMySon: 7:43pm On May 27, 2023
ArcFresky:

One of the many problems of Nigeria is rule of law.

No one follows rules anymore including the Judges, the rule enforcers, the people rules are enforced on, no one.

In a country where the rules are followed, by now this guy should be a millionaire.

E for Just sue the school for wrongful termination, infringement on right, mental abuse…. So many things to sue for.

But since there is no rule, better beg or find another school
A door has opened for him only if he has eyes

He can get a scholarship easily if he applies to a foreign University (US/CAN) for a BA degree and narrates this as a life changing experience.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by NobleSeed(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2023
just like that?
😒 😒
If na me I won't say anything but I will make sure the VC come me back and reduce the school fees.
Don't asked me how 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by grandstar(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
funded by who that's the question...? Taxes ll have to be increased and tax net increased if govt has to subsidize university education remember university degree is just a luxury... What govt owe pple much is primary and high school education which should be free and qualitative...

I do agree with you to a very large point

But what if government lacks the resources to provide qualitative secondary school education?

European countries where uni is basically free are really want influence my view about cheap uni. Americans and Canadians studebts have to take out loans to fund their college.

At the end of the day, to provide cheap uni, people will simply have to pay for it through higher taxes. It may not even be higher taxes Simply just collecting existing taxes is enough to fill many state coffers with enough revenue to provide qualitative education.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 27, 2023
richmond500:
he would have been deported if he made this comment in UK

Nevermind. You are a bigger idiot than i thought you were.

Go look for your mates
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by richmond500: 7:48pm On May 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are having hard time enlightening pple here pple just assume u burn everything to ground cos one is aggrieved... Same way pple made a mess of endsars protest... As director of socials he had no business making that Post... That should be the Cal of director of information or secretary general and social media isn't the best medium to organize students to avoid hijack
people thinks because you have data and smartphones, you are entitled to speak anyhow.
If this was UK, he would have been arrested, investigated and deported with the claim that he is planning to disrupt peace, they will not even wait for u to do it.
People in this part of the world doesn't know ur comment alone can put you in trouble.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by nairalanda1(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Are you now trying to compare our currency value with dollars?

We can keep lying to ourselves...or we can tell ourselves the honest truth

And God knows how much i hate that truth

Good evening. You can and are free to disagree with me
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by richmond500: 7:53pm On May 27, 2023
Ransomware:

Nevermind. You are a bigger idiot than i thought you were.

Go look for your mates
it's ok.
As an Obi supporter, you have no idea how to behave in public.

Ur parents did a very bad job
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Chykes403: 7:53pm On May 27, 2023
It's like it is now a crime to fight for your right in Nigeria. Na wa o
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Naybahood(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2023
Same thing in Ekiti state university.

Them increase school fees , SUG no gree .
The next thing VC proscribed SUG , cancelled SUG, gave us 2 weeks break again.

The powers of the VC should be checked.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Gordson: 8:42pm On May 27, 2023
Those idiots saying tution is cheap in Nigerian universities and it should go up, how much are public servants earning in the country.
Ohh but it is expensive in the Uk, How much are UK citizens paying.

No be international students dey fund their own institutions, making it subsidised for citizens.

Same idiots who enjoyed low tution fees are advocating for it to be way out of reach for common man.

Eni ku re!!!

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by treatise: 8:56pm On May 27, 2023
Ademola47:
Looks more like one of the union members snitched on him.

Personally, I think no unionism is worth one's studentship. He should have learnt when to draw the line between comradeship and his own career.

Almost 95% of the student leaders that have been rusticated in the past usually regret ever engaging in Aluta struggle.

Btw, why will school authority write "information's". English was murdered!!!
"information's" resulted from poor recruitment process replete with "man know man".
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2023
This is wrong, he should take the school authority to court.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by RacistProudIgbo: 9:23pm On May 27, 2023
xperiencelove:

Who tell you that wrong info that foreign students is not in Nigeria?
There are thousands of foreign students in Nigeria universities both government owned and private because they are very cheap but they don't make noise to avoid paying in USD as an international student.

When we say foreign, we don't want sudanese, Chadians Nigeriennes and Ghana etc..we want those from U.K,United States, Canada, Jamaica etc.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Bashraheemz: 9:25pm On May 27, 2023
He should get a good lawyer, he will surely be reinstated through the court of law, but it will take time.

Google the story of UNN students rusticated for leading protest. They won the case both in High Court and Court of Appeal.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by davillian(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2023
Benwallt:

You spent at least four good year inside shit. Your language is harsh. You can use more moderate words
Believe me when I tell you that place is shiiit.....
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Benwallt(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2023
davillian:

Like stinking shiiit....

Na u know
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2023
richmond500:
it's ok.
As an Obi supporter, you have no idea how to behave in public.

Ur parents did a very bad job

Dang, i should have guessed it....

The coward republic. The fear culture people.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by adecz: 9:59pm On May 27, 2023
Anywhere you have a Fulani man at
the helm of affairs, it always about taxing
and sucking from the people, but give
nothing back, the same way Buhari government has been sucking and impoverishing the Nigerian citizens for
8 years and also same way the Fulani have
been parasitically sucking the Hausas
for over 200 years, while hiding under
the cover of Islam❗️❗️❗️😕😕😕😕
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by chukel(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Please how can this guy be contacted? I am interested in this case.

This culture of impunity must stop.
you will be disappointed to discover that guy lied. Read the rustication letter well. It states there was a press release which was inciteful and purportedly signed by the president and Secretary. It cannot be this whatsapp message. He probably released a memo and forged the signatures of the president and Secretary. We Nigerians are too emotional and lack attention to details.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by enemyofprogress: 10:12pm On May 27, 2023
This is just wasting its time, they have no case against the guy. Get a good lawyer and sue the fokn school
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Melagros(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2023
hkidola00:
On Dec. 30, Iraqi authorities executed Saddam for ordering the massacre of more than 140 Iraqis in the village of Dujail...Tinubu will also sniff cocaine and order the airforce with red eye to bomb a community.
Kai haba grin grin grin
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by gaskiyamagana: 10:44pm On May 27, 2023
hkidola00:
On Dec. 30, Iraqi authorities executed Saddam for ordering the massacre of more than 140 Iraqis in the village of Dujail...Tinubu will also sniff cocaine and order the airforce with red eye to bomb a community.
Holy ghost, holy spirit, holy fire , holy deliverance, come rescue this one from Tinubspiritualism.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by 9jabox(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2023
Starhearts:

Make him no fear at all
He would be reinstated back.

Let him contact Comrade Pelumi Olajengbei former uniabuja SUG president?? He can offer an helping hand

Pelumi Olajengbesi is now board member of Nigeria Football Association
Or.
Comrade Ifeanyi(also former SUG president)
Comrade Friday Adayi
Comrade seyi Teggy
Comrade Victor aka OVO
Comrade BJ
Comrade CJ NONI.
Comrade Kehinde....(mathematics dept)
Madam Speaker.
Madam Mariam ... (*former SUG VP to ifeanyi)
They are all past student of uniabuja

I can provide their contacts

Please do.

I can give you an email to send that to

Ths guy needs help urgently.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41pm On May 27, 2023
Uniabuja is no university but glorified secondary school angry

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:42pm On May 27, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Uniabuja is no university but glorified secondary school angry
WE CALL TO DEMOTE THE V.C TO VICE PRINCIPAL sad
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Pacesetter123(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2023
tunjijones:
Dem send you go school, you dey go do aluta. Shey dem don expel you from school, go continue the aluta for your papa house
People like you are the reasons this country is backward the way it's now.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by aestake: 12:20am On May 28, 2023
hardbody:

All but wrongful termination. Is he also a staff staff member aside being a student?
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by HeroicMeastro: 12:25am On May 28, 2023
9jabox:
Following the upwards review of school fees in the university of Abuja which has made a lot of students either drop out or struggle to pay, the school’s director of Socials (SUG) made a post on their WhatsApp group asking that students speak up and call the school to listen to their plights, the chat was leaked and the school authority got wind of it.

He was later rusticated for his remonstration and asked to leave the school immediately.

https://twitter.com/CyprianIgwe3/status/1662186890659807255?t=Emj7AjPC43T0OUZwQtzSuw&s=19

Igwe had said, Good evening, house. We will be having a meeting tomorrow by 6:00 pm in regards to school fees, let’s know our way forward. I am deeply in pain, many students can’t pay, I hope the SUG President is in this group. I need everyone’s ideas.

“I’d rather risk my life, my admission than seeing thousands of students drop out. If the spirit of Aluta lives in us, it has to wake up. Please be part of this meeting.”
Mugu! He wanted to cause chaos on peaceful UniAbuja.
What do you expect from an IPOB terrorist?
PEACE?
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by hardbody: 12:26am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=aestake post=123410496][/quote]

What does staff member mean in English? Why embarrass yourself in a public space. The best you can even ask is, is he a member of staff? Anyway you know what? Let us say you are correct, just avoid me please. Thanks.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Jeffy1206(m): 2:25am On May 28, 2023
Challenge them in court and ask for damages. You can get free legal service in one of those human rights legal aids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.