Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You (9097 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by money121(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2023
Ok
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by micgray100(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2023
S
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Sweetvie: 2:30pm On May 30, 2023
Typing...
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by finallybusy: 2:31pm On May 30, 2023
Not to roll in the mud with pigs. I would learn it eventually, but this forum expedited the lesson.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by sonature1: 2:31pm On May 30, 2023
That this country has a bunch of people who have brains but cannot think!

4 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Ceeogbaru2: 2:32pm On May 30, 2023
Tribalism #We are one Nigeria for mouth

5 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by timiade446(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

How una take see love for this platform

You gats give us format o🦉

3 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2023
Initially,the forum have contribute a lot to Nigeria community and global world,I only like to visit the website,when I am less busy or not happy and bored..the only demerits attimes is uninterested post,
abusive and tribalism and violence comment..May God continued to blessed the forum... Amin

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Hallotti: 2:33pm On May 30, 2023
Never to allow illiterate riff-raffs and socio-economic misfits disrespect ya!😘

Before they try to expose your “nuuudes”, please give them 50 in advance and beat your FULL CHEST on their raggedly-behinds.😎
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by DrAda(f): 2:34pm On May 30, 2023
How to navigate the social space
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by brunobaba(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Always banning my account D grin grin after each comment.
We will ban this one too

Nairaland banner
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by RealGandalf: 2:35pm On May 30, 2023
The mods are biased and doesn't support new blog start ups.

They won't push your posts to the front page no matter how credible, educative and entertaining it is unless they know you.

3 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Hezmatosky: 2:36pm On May 30, 2023
Don't take life serious.
You take nairalanders serious, you're on your own cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by travismacoy: 2:36pm On May 30, 2023
Ever since i got use to twitter nairaland has become a second option i no longer find it interesting

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by qanda: 2:36pm On May 30, 2023
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by VeryGoodBadtGuy(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
Business.
Made my first million 2017/2018 with the help of a colleague who got the biz from a particular NL thread.
The rest is history, to God be the glory.
There are lots of silent millionaires on this forum grin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by isabi2lof: 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
True love never exist grin with the way women are being trolled here .

One positive thing I've gained through NL is fake job alerts .

3 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by cigaricon(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2023
It taught me that though they may seem vibrant and happy on the outside, Nigerians are one of the most sadistic, toxic, bittered and irrational thinking set of people on earth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2023
Tribalism

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by ppogba: 2:38pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me that as a politician, if you rely on social media frenzy, OYO is your case.

3 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Linkai447(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2023
Like eeh, tribalism makes me not to visit the site sometimes .
Lifepen:
The level of tribalism in this place is just too much
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by nwakibie3(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2023
To be tribalistic but I resisted anyways
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by simfrost90210: 2:41pm On May 30, 2023
grin grin Bantering
But me, i no dey too get strength

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by themes009(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland thought me domain business and also thought me how to be tribalistic, I'm glad I don't get trapped with that

4 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Cantona05: 2:43pm On May 30, 2023
Don't just read topic but make sure you read the comments,it fun

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by virginboy1(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2023
1.Nairaland has saved me from simpson syndrome kudus to the redpiller thread
2.Freed me from being too religious and acting too fanatic
3.Made me understand how deep tribalism is in Nigeria
4.I learnt that that La buena Vida ,is another GNLD in disguise
5.I learnt through other people experiences here on nairaland
6. I almost got married at a young age, thanks to nairaland,it would have been a very big regret
7. I am grateful for Pansophist, Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED,johnydon22, Martinez39s, hopefulLandlord,HardMirror etc. I do pick one or two lessons from some of their write ups here

4 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Hassanmaye(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯
The best thing I ever learn on nairaland that changes my life is the redpill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by ZINNYBANKS: 2:46pm On May 30, 2023
Never to click links anyhow .
One motherfúcker posted one link n since then my phone just keep hanging since last year November..

5 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Warl0ck: 2:47pm On May 30, 2023
It taught killerbag36 English grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Slizzords: 2:47pm On May 30, 2023
VeryGoodBadtGuy:
Business.
Made my first million 2017/2018 with the help of a colleague who got the biz from a particular NL thread.
The rest is history, to God be the glory.
There are lots of silent millionaires on this forum grin.
Use your real NL moniker

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2023
To majorly mind my business.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2023
I have got many clients from Nairaland who are transparent, sane and ful of determination to survive and to achieve their dream homes , offices, business plaza etc

Here is like a serious professional business to me when with my Clients and more of jokes when it comes to political section.....( Which has lost its taste of genuine Politics)

More fun from the Mods as well who are somehow partisan but all the same I can't believe some should collect ban while some should be ignored lols....

I remain my humble self , Cjkataskonsults LTD...
Check my signature for details ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? / How Has The Year Been So Far For You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.