Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You (9094 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by sudeba(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2023
Has taught me not to follow the easy way out
Has taught me gambling doesn't pay but u might be lucky just 1 day
Have met great minds on the forum, with large scope of ideas & talented folks.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by BluntCrazeMan: 6:56pm On May 30, 2023
In one word...

TOUGHNESS..!!
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by BluntCrazeMan: 6:59pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

Na you wey gain the most from Nairaland shaa..

My regards to your wife...
(Nairaland Wife)
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by BluntCrazeMan: 7:02pm On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cheesy
I no gree.
You dodged that.

OK…
What pisses you off most easily?
You're not a troll at-all..

Either you start off immediately with any evil bile in your mind.

Or you go to his/her timeline, find out what to scatter him/her with.

As for you..
You're actually a gay for not knowing that you're engaging a fellow guy like that.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2023
Hypocrites full this forum
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by 1972xy: 7:18pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland tolerates the abuse of Ex President Mohammed Buhari and has continuing in abusing President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
We are watching.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by hopefulLandlord: 7:19pm On May 30, 2023
virginboy1:
1.Nairaland has saved me from simpson syndrome kudus to the redpiller thread
2.Freed me from being too religious and acting too fanatic
3.Made me understand how deep tribalism is in Nigeria
4.I learnt that that La buena Vida ,is another GNLD in disguise
5.I learnt through other people experiences here on nairaland
6. I almost got married at a young age, thanks to nairaland,it would have been a very big regret
7. I am grateful for Panso.phist, Ubu.nja, CAPSL.OCKED,johnydo.n22, Martine.z39s, hopefulLandlord,HardM.irror etc. I do pick one or two lessons from some of their write ups here

I feel very honoured for this. thanks

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by McGraw(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2023
You see that SLAWOMIR, I am always here for his comments.... It helps to relieve stress
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by WantsandMore: 7:38pm On May 30, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
Never be stagnant in life. Move with the evolution of the world. As the world is evolving, keep evolving too. Don't be like Nairaland whose design and interface remains unchanged for many years while other Social media platforms keep upgrading themselves... undecided
the u.i is a mental conditioning, trust me if popular forums were to change their u.i overnight they'll lose their numbers, most active members here are OG's. See facebook, see grasscityforum see quora...
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by WantsandMore: 7:40pm On May 30, 2023
cigaricon:
It taught me that though they may seem vibrant and happy on the outside, Nigerians are one of the most sadistic, toxic, bittered and irrational thinking set of people on earth
lmao 🤣...be calming down grin
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You're not a troll at-all..

Either you start off immediately with any evil bile in your mind.

Or you go to his/her timeline, find out what to scatter him/her with.

As for you..
You're actually a gay for not knowing that you're engaging a fellow guy like that.

The issue is, I don't have an evil mind… and I don't know what it means to be a troll.
Can you enlighten me on that?

And for the record, I'm no gay.
cool
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by BluntCrazeMan: 7:47pm On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

The issue is, I don't have an evil mind… and I don't know what it means to be a troll.
Can you enlighten me on that?

And for the record, I'm no gay.
cool
The emboldened on my comment is what trolling is...

Your aim (as a troll) is just to fire your BILE as crude and raw and unconfirmed as it is.
And let the person you trolled start his/her confessions in order to defend himself/herself and come out clean.

But you (the troll) knew what you were doing..
You knew he/she was clean, but your aim is just to drag him/her dirty, and nothing more.

Meanwhile....
I just trolled you in the other comment.
And you started confessing..

I can take it a bit further.
But since I intended to teach you by demonstrations,, Let me stop at this stage, so that you can digest this very first stage.

Then I can hit you further with some other unconfirmed allegations.....
(that is, from an entirely different direction)
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by hansomb: 7:52pm On May 30, 2023
Taught me it's easier to buy or sell online than offline. It taught me that there's a hidden market online that many don't take advantage of. Taught me never to succumb to bully, taught me how some certain people or Nigeria thinks and reasons differently. And so many others. Been frequenting this forum since 2009 , so am not a jjc here

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
Never for once to take ethnic/religion banters serious,the jingoist hoarding it simply indicate the rotten system that raise them(in brief their upbringing).

There are Elders to be respected and it's earn not forced.

There are people with wisdom.

To learn how to strive and hustle legitimately.

Wisdom wisdom and wisdom from ovas at the top.

Everyone can help you regardless of religion or tribe.

The list is just plenty jare.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Odebayo4010(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me not to be Generalized,it helps me know the area to concentrate in life,it help me to be kind to everyone I meet
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Xylon: 8:16pm On May 30, 2023
I understood that toxic people are real. And also learnt not to be a SIMP cool cool
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot
L

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

Nice thread op in am just interested in This,share with your boy na.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by ukaface(f): 8:34pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland taught me how to be an online warrior
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by chatinent: 8:40pm On May 30, 2023
That not everyone is worth a reply.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me that above 90% of Nigerians dont want Nigeria to move forward

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Taku555(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2023
Taught me to be mindful of whatever I do

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by LilNetty(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2023
I learnt a lesson here last month is to see what you want to buy before sending money.. I was scammed 80k here last month.. The person go don spend the money finish sha
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by AssCraver: 10:52pm On May 30, 2023
That stupid people truly exist online. Just as we have many here
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by patosky3310(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2023
The lessons I learnt from nairaland is that nairalanders don't respond to a post whose writer seeks a constructive solution to his or her problem but if the post has a sexual content, it is flooded with responses. This is really a sad truth.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by patosky3310(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2023
The lessons I learnt from nairaland is that nairalanders don't respond to a post whose writer seeks a constructive solution to his or her problem but if the post has a sexual content, it is flooded with responses. This is really a sad truth.Ju
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Love800(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2023
This is just me. I can relate
tttmar:
Nairaland has taught me knowledge in all aspect of life. It makes me to know what is going on around the world. It gives me joy which makes me not to go into depression.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Robchuks77(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2023
Ethnic hate, tribalism, nepotism, bigotry.. Etc
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Olat4421: 9:19am On May 31, 2023
At d end of d day nairaland is full of sadist
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 10:09am On May 31, 2023
I met my husband to-be in this platform

We will soon post our pre-wedding pics
Next year cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Bryan88(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2023
Trusting a yoruba, young/old at ur own peril.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by bepositive11: 10:02pm On May 31, 2023
Praktikal100000:
Nairaland has taught me that no matter how good a man is (e.g Tinubu), he will still have haters and no matter how crooked a man is (e.g Obi), he will have his die hard fans

They are coming for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? / How Has The Year Been So Far For You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.