Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You (9092 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Emmanueledu(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2023
Taught me that educated and enlightened people are not immune to being religious and tribal bigots🤷🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by israelmao(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2023
There're lot of ethnic and religious bigotry going on Nairaland as well as online bullying even with regulations set in place.Specific crimes are associated with specific ethnic group,religion and region the only good part is,there are some intelligent,intellectual and versatile minds if you are willing to learn,unlearn and re-learn in order to be enlightened and broaden your horizon.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2023
coputa:
na your gal be that,watin una dey wait before una go tie the nuptials nut.I promise to contribute. shocked

Nia69
Come and reply him.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by wayodude(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2023
The systemic damage to the educational sector in Nigeria has indeed fully come home to roost. The percentage of 'educated illiterates' in Nigeria is mindbogglingly high.

Thank you Nairaland. wink

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by baddestboy123: 3:42pm On May 30, 2023
How to fvcck well well.. be asking nonesense questions there.. undecided
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Nia69
Come and reply him.

coputa:
na your gal be that,watin una dey wait before una go tie the nuptials nut.I promise to contribute. shocked
I'm not his girl.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Bullman(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

That there is nothing like one Nigeria..
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by MrAgbako: 3:52pm On May 30, 2023
Make me h8 sad east people because they say stuff they won't be able to say to my face in real life here
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Idoko619(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland also serve as my Google. Literally no topic that have not been discussed on Nairaland. We've great intellects here, I also miss the days of hilarious stories. Where is NaijaBOY please?
I first got to know about Salesforce from Nairaland, happy to announce that I'll be getting my Salesforce admin certificate soon.

Before I forget, if you've not use Nairaland to verify all this ponzi schemes and scam interviews then you're not utilizing NL well.
What I intend to achieve next is a Nairaland girl friend so that we can come and do "we met on Nairaland and we're getting married" we'll invite Seun to come spray and Lala to supply snake meat.
I'm also planning to start creating contents here.

All this religion and tribal tension building up here should quickly be addressed by the moderators. Let NL return to the good old days. Let's also promote educative contents especially investments.

Thanks you everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by larrybabanla(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
Never be stagnant in life. Move with the evolution of the world. As the world is evolving, keep evolving too. Don't be like Nairaland whose design and interface remains unchanged for many years while other Social media platforms keep upgrading themselves... undecided
which 1 have you opened in your life??

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Idoko619(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2023
israelmao:
There're lot of ethnic and religious bigotry going on Nairaland as well as online bullying even with regulations set in place.Specific crimes are associated with specific ethnic group,religion and region the only good part is,there are some intelligent,intellectual and versatile minds if you are willing to learn,unlearn and re-learn in order to be enlightened and broaden your horizon.

The advice I've gotten on NL sometimes surpass what I get from Twitter engagements.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by ucheuzor1(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2023
Through nairaland, I knew about my first company and how their interview process were. I will say it was more like a starting point in my career.

Thanks Seun for this platform.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Ogunleti01: 4:09pm On May 30, 2023
...that only few sane people dey the platform grin
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by stancod(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
tttmar:
Nairaland has taught me knowledge in all aspect of life. It makes me to know what is going on around the world. It gives me joy which makes me not to go into depression.
I see you stay in ikorodu.
Can we meet
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2023
larrybabanla:
which 1 have you opened in your life??

You're a compound unrepentant f0ol! Must everyone own a Social media platform or blogging site? That a person is into other things entirely asides Blogging and Social media platform where he makes his money and doing well at it, does it make the person a failure? And does it mean the person doesn't have a right to air his opinion and recommendations about blogging sites?

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by VeryGoodBadtGuy(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2023
Kilode?
Slizzords:
Use your real NL moniker
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Pootle: 4:31pm On May 30, 2023
you talk anyhow you see anyhow
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by SaLongs1(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2023
Akshow:
That religiwon is false and totally bullsheèet
Ahh!! Comrade you've got company.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Yoighaman(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me that there are a lot of ill-mannered kids who ought to be in school studying hard, on the platform hurling insults at people instead of them to calm down and learn and also enjoy the benefits the platform has got to offer. I sometimes wonder if the parents who bought the phone for them monitor their activities to know what they are using it for.

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by HELLASJ(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2023
Name checking and has thought me that, some people don't have sense, they're always typing nonsense.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 30, 2023
It has revealed to me more evidence that there is a serious attack on the typical Nigerian individual (especially the youths) from other realms and that this attack is encouraged by the typical Nigerian's mentality...and that most of the attack is primarily directed at the female gender.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by larrybabanla(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

You're a compound unrepentant f0ol! Must everyone own a Social media platform or blogging site? That a person is into other things entirely asides Blogging and Social media platform where he makes his money and doing well at it, does it make the person a failure? And does it mean the person doesn't have a right to air his opinion and recommendations about blogging sites?
werey re oo,, I'm I the cause of you bn unfortunate Abeg shift bittered fellow
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by brightDdon(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

Wow..
This is wonderful
You married a Nairalander

Please I will appreciate if you can avail me some ideas @no 3..

Thanks
I like to contact you if you avail me your contact.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Talknochip(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2023
NL taught me alot

Grammar
Seen great minds here

Many lessons on science, technology, history and politics

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by achimendy(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

Exposure and connections.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Emeka71(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2023
Babafrayol23:
I have been active on nairaland since 2015,then I was using 27_100 Nokia phone. I knew nairaland through my big brother by checking his phone during midnight lol!.
Nairaland has helped tremendously in succeeding at secondary school examination, jamb, admission into university of ilorin, succeeding in first Year through guidance and tips on how to read and scale through on campus, how to get a menial job through confidence to earn a peanut, relationship tips, Redpiller boys, . Alhadullilahi , I'm now in final Year at the University level. Thank you Seun !
This forum has taught me how to relate with intelligent people.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by MightySparrow: 6:09pm On May 30, 2023
I am here to dubunk lies hypocrisy and lies on Nairaland religion section.
I learn alit from people and how they reason.
I am humbled by the exposure of some people, marvel at arrogance of some, shocked about ignorance of some, laugh at stupidity of some comments and more.

I am here to learn more.

Whenever I am down I turn to Nairaland to relax.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by kabukabu50(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2023
Nigeria is much worse than it was 20 years ago and its clearly reflected by the ignorance posted on here every day.

There are a handful of genuinely intelligent people on here but they are vastly outnumbered the emotionally deficient crowd.

The travel forum is by far the only decent part of this site left that isn't infested with moronic rambling.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Jayson504(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me a lot. I tend to see things from other people's perspective.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by hizmail(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2023
Informative

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Yoighaman(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2023
kabukabu50:
Nigeria is much worse than it was 20 years ago and its clearly reflected by the ignorance posted on here every day.

There are a handful of genuinely intelligent people on here but they are vastly outnumbered the emotionally deficient crowd.

The travel forum is by far the only decent part of this site left that isn't infested with moronic rambling.

shocked 20 years ago??

Nairaland itself is not even up to 20 years old.

Modified: Apologies, didn't read your post carefully, I thought you said Nairaland, differ know you wrote Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? / How Has The Year Been So Far For You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.