Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You (9102 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Olawrites: 2:48pm On May 30, 2023
So many good things
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Natajo2021: 2:48pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland.com has taught me that Peter Obi is a fraudster, a Pandora being, A fabricator of lies, A pathological liar that can outsmart a lie detector.
A religious bigot
A divisive member of ipob
A yes daddy advocate
Nairaland.com has taught me that Nigeria dodged a bullet by not voting the Obi-diot cruner.
Finally, as e dey pain the Obi-diots, e dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by kingthreat(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2023
From the comments here I have learned the below:

Nigerians are very intelligent
Nigerians are very daft
Nigerians are very charitable
Nigerians are devil-incarnate

4 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by obaidan: 2:48pm On May 30, 2023
That tribalism will stop Nigeria from realizing her true potential.

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by styln: 2:49pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me that no matter how much mods delete my post and suspend my account for 10 years, I shouldn't give up in opening new accounts and keep posting. Nairaland has been my source of income for 3 years now and I'm so grateful and thankful to seun

3 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Ikpaikono(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2023
Amma pillar✌️✌️
Proudly sponsored by nairaland 👌..
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by TheBTCinvestor: 2:50pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

You got married to a nairalander? Ur Finished shocked

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Edusouls(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2023
Akshow:
That religion is false and totally bullsheèet
na this one u learn so?
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by coputa(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Nia69 come and comment.
cool
na your gal be that,watin una dey wait before una go tie the nuptials nut.I promise to contribute. shocked
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Juoflife1(f): 2:53pm On May 30, 2023
Travel section is fantastic

Tribalism

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nehyooh(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland really improved me holistically
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by 9jaRealist: 2:54pm On May 30, 2023
Praktikal100000:
Nairaland has taught me that no matter how good a man is (e.g Tinubu), he will still have haters and no matter how crooked a man is (e.g Obi), he will have his die hard fans

Kudos! You just proved your own point… grin
>
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Agunesinjaweola: 2:54pm On May 30, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all
How can you meet your best life partner on Nairaland with a strange name
That's odd !😲

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by 9jaRealist: 2:55pm On May 30, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
You got married to a nairalander? Ur Finished shocked

grin grin grin
>
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2023
RealGandalf:
The mods are biased and doesn't support new blog start ups.

They won't push your posts to the front page no matter how credible, educative and entertaining it is unless they know you.

Very true
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Agunesinjaweola: 2:56pm On May 30, 2023
That's odd !
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Postinor: 2:58pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Try your best, good luck. smiley
let's have inauguration sex
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Never to press links anyhow .
One motherfúcker posted one link n since then my phone just keeping hanging since last year November..

grin grin that one na apprentice for otigba street, computer village ikeja
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by coputa(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2023
Your knowledge and wisdom ends where others starts.

Nairaland is a mini Nigeria, where you meet the good,bad and ugly people.

4 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Blue3k(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2023
The importance of doing independent research.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by coputa(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
That's odd !
You can meet your bestie anywhere.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Karemarealty288(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2023
Nigeria is hopeless with the kind of mindset and views of people on the platform.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2023
Nl taught me how to laugh. I never knew that I have laughs in me.

4 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by freedomchild: 3:08pm On May 30, 2023
1) the red pill
2) decisive approach to life issues
3) I learnt that no matter the circumstances, others might have it worse or better

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by missionmex(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2023
That Nigerians hate themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by ppogba: 3:15pm On May 30, 2023
It has also taught me that there are more idiots on the internet and the social media than we have in the motor parks and garages.

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by newmoney133: 3:16pm On May 30, 2023
Human being are not to be trusted with money.Stephmoka refused to pay troy his money

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by coputa(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2023
Akshow:
That religion is false and totally bullsheèet
If you are not careful, nairaland will kill your faith in God.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by MatrixCircle: 3:23pm On May 30, 2023
brunobaba:

We will ban this one too

Nairaland banner
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
Well despite the fact sometimes my account is usually suspended.
Really one thing I am thankful for Nairaland is my japa movement. I learned every detail at "travel" section and without spending a dime to any travel agent, I sat at the comfort of my laptop and began the process one step at a time. What ever I don't understand I went back to ask and answers were provided for free.
Until all was ✔.
The lesson and the benefit for real I am grateful for. Osheeeee!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On May 30, 2023
RealGandalf:
The mods are biased and doesn't support new blog start ups.

They won't push your posts to the front page no matter how credible, educative and entertaining it is unless they know you.

You have to restrategize; give content to the forum, while promoting yourself/work in the process.
It's not a know man something.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2023
Sweetvie:
Typing...

Waiting... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Has The Year Been So Far For You?? / Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.