Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. (1548 Views)

Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Abolodje: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

See as you dey judge me!
You are mad. So I should be a fool to all makes that are bullying me and other girls here.
You guys stink and are disgusting.
You think this world's for you alone?
I ll be here till eternity.
Be ready to cope with me just like my fiance. But he's wiser to respect me. Show your respect and it ll be reciprocated. Act like an egoistic redpillers and see me shred you to pieces!
Whatever you say “Goodlady” I’m done replying your weak responses.
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
Abolodje:

I don’t give a shit if you’re getting married or not just get your disgusting ass off my mention please, it’s only a matter of time your supposedly “fiancé” gets to know your true ugly nature and then you can have a bad marriage ahead.

Ps: reduce your makeup or better still find a better shade of product that perfects your skin tone. But you have a great hair though.
Good night.
Sharap. My finance appreciates me and respect me.
You that am looking wey you do head like N100 egg ll be a woman abuser.
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by PPIA: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Goodlady:

If I catch you this evening, I won't spare your generation with eternal curses!
I can make you miserable like this man.
I need you to be my booty to celebrate Tinubus' inauguration as president in arrears

I don't like condoms so I will bringing a douchebag for you and since PrEP is very difficult to obtain, I will have to take PEP afterwards during the whole period of my celebration.
Will 2 weeks be too long for you? Some of my other guys might be interested too. One was even talking of a 4 man g@ng bang.😎

Try to clean your kitten and get ready, although we still hired someone that will still clean it and be cleaning it regularly especially when it is needed during the period😎
You will love the vacation.

Please relate this to Siofra and JennyClay, they can be of good service too. Same applies to them 😎
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by MechanicMike: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Goodlady:
To be honest, what I v seen here is toxicity from males as if women are responsible for their misfortune.
They all abuse women but slide into their dm to beg for friendship which they ll now later turn to wooing (toasting).
The males here are broke, lacked principles and common sense!
How can you sneak behind to pamper what you v condemned!
That's childishness and hypocrisy from confused balablue human being!
Some ll be so quick to ask can I fûck you, saying vulgar words. Shameless!
The earlier the better their brain start functioning well cos females aren't responsible for woes of males. We v our own problems to and we aren't dragging males. So...get a life.

.....SIOFRA...YOU AGAIN.....PLEASE GO N FIND HUSBAND PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(no oofeinsce) angry
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by emmaodet: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
OP, we know your type!!!!

grin grin

Chaii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Smile Through Text / Tyrese Gibson's Heart-Wrenching Confession: 'I'm Still Living in Fear of My Ex' / Is Love The Root Of All Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.