Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria (11357 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by hardbody: 11:25am On May 28, 2023
4tomandchi:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Today is the last Sunday of the month and the last Sunday before the inuaguration of a new government.

What will be your Prayer Points for Nigeria today?

God has turned his back on Nigeria. He said the prayer of the sinner is detestable in his eyes. Nigeria as a country has sinned any prayer for it is detestable before any supreme being, even shigidi by the roadside. Whatever works, works.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2023
We should test our own InterBallistic Missile before the tenure ends , we shall can't be running helter skelter with Ak47 ... The nature of warfare is technologically driven and as we start becoming a big whale in a small pond we should expect confrontation. Although technically na us dey kill ourselves, we no need external offensive.

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:25am On May 28, 2023
May Ogun continue to punish buharii,thiefnu-ibu,the so called inaugu-ration , everyone who voted the useless government and Nigeria itself angry..a useless entity that rendered millions of its people into abject poverty and penury!...it shall never ends well with all those who have hands in bringing the people into this sorry state..!I don't have prayer for this contraption founded and built on faulty foundation;just curses angry.. Nigeria shall not ends well!.. meanwhile,God bless Jonathan ,he was right after all sad ..to think I even joined hand in abusing him !cha!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Dchampion65: 11:26am On May 28, 2023
In the new administration, I shall find my feet, I shall prosper and be in good health. No more lack. My season of surplus.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Hardey33: 11:27am On May 28, 2023
Me and my loved ones shall be properous in all our endeavors in this new administration. Amen
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Image123(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2023
olisefom:
That, God will HELP Tinubu.

He is lucky. Yes, very lucky...because people aren't expecting so much, so whatever he does, he has over-achieved.

Better expect much, Tinubu is the best of them all by miles. A sick and dying Tinubu has more vision and sense than Obi and Atiku. We pray he's strong and healthy.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by miraclea: 11:28am On May 28, 2023
After surviving 8 years of Darkness, torment and sorrow under this regime,I pray the incoming government will issue certificate of survival to every NIGERIAN still alive it's not easy many have died under this regime
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by David8107518434: 11:29am On May 28, 2023
Make we see something good do for this tenure

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Image123(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2023
hardbody:

God has turned his back on Nigeria. He said the prayer of the sinner is detestable in his eyes. Nigeria as a country has sinned any prayer for it is detestable before any supreme being, even shigidi by the roadside. Whatever works, works.

When?
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Flangelo12: 11:30am On May 28, 2023
Sheriman:
2015 Naira was 200 to Dollar
2023 Naira was 800 to Dollar
Let see what will happen in the next four years

Please how much was it in 1999?
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Emmyviva: 11:30am On May 28, 2023
I pray that World powers should come to our dissolve and divide the contraption called Nigeria..cuz is not getting better by the day..
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Emmyviva: 11:31am On May 28, 2023
I pray that World powers should come to our aid dissolve and divide the contraption called Nigeria..cuz is not getting better by the day..
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Senator777: 11:32am On May 28, 2023
God let thy will be done in Nigeria
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by HomeTutorsPro: 11:34am On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
Let the will of God prevail over Nigeria.
Since nothing happens without God's support, whichever team is in position of authority should bring positive change for a drastic turnaround on the prevailing situation in the country.
Joy cometh in the morning.

Are you sure about the bolded?
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by gbolswag(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2023
We survived buhari administration.....we are grateful
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by spencekat(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2023
E no concern me o.Whoever be president,thank God for him and his family
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by IbileIfe: 11:39am On May 28, 2023
Nigeria belongs to Almighty God and the people therein.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by olisefom: 11:42am On May 28, 2023
Image123:

Better expect much, Tinubu is the best of them all by miles. A sick and dying Tinubu has more vision and sense than Obi and Atiku. We pray he's strong and healthy.

No argument bro.

Campaign is over, we are here already.

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make Tinubu no fûck up!
He's the past hope!

Hope on a man with brain gay? You better Wake up now!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make Tinubu no fûck up!
He's the past hope!

Hope on a man with brain gay? You better Wake up to reality
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by yommen: 11:49am On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
Let the will of God be done in Nigeria

Bcuz I’m sure Tinubu is the will of Yakubu of INEC

God doesn’t dine with cocaine sniffing dogs

Our ways are not the ways of God... God can make the best of the best from the worst of the worst. I never supported the man but we can't definitely decide for God!

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:
https://youtube.com/shorts/zU6ZQ3hx1Wc?feature=share

Is Nigeria going to war? Look at the tons of Armored tanks deployed to protect Tinubu at his inauguration.

What are they scared of since they know they he won the election legitimately?
Pained and desperate children of hate need to understand that the government ain’t playing
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Million1985(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2023
Go n pray for urself
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Shilavite17(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2023
I shall be highly favored in the new Tenure
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by damkin24(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

You dey carry hope keep on Tinubu wey get memory problems

You dey carry hope keep on a man wey no know the name of his party

I pity you
You're to pray for Nigeria not to wail. You that doesn't get memory loss which meaningful position your memory has taken you to?
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by MightyHand(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2023
O Lord arise and fight for the common Nigerian
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by BigBizzy(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2023
I have none. Everything happening is well deserved.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by thinkmoney(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
Let the will of God prevail over Nigeria.
Since nothing happens without God's support, whichever team is in position of authority should bring positive change for a drastic turnaround on the prevailing situation in the country.
Joy cometh in the morning.
A lot of things happen without Gods support. However things happen because he permits it. These last two sentences are very different, one is active the other is passive.
God allows people do whatever they wish, however, there are consequences for everything and he has a grand plan
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by TheSuperX(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:
https://youtube.com/shorts/zU6ZQ3hx1Wc?feature=share

Is Nigeria going to war? Look at the tons of Armored tanks deployed to protect Tinubu at his inauguration.

What are they scared of since they know they he won the election legitimately?
He's scared of IPOB people
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Adesina18111(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2023
May all my heart desires be granted and may God grant me, my family and fellow Nairalanders peace of mind to enjoy the fruits of our labour... happy Sunday famz
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Chetas81(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2023
Common sense will surely work more than prayer points

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel / QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World / The Fallacies Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.