Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday (4461 Views)

Despite Infection, I Visited A Brothel Yesterday / I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yesterday morning I went to a brothel a female classmate back then@ secondary who was selling bend down select caught me there she even called me by my name I have to denial I was not the one on see Bleep up na one of the ashawo begin talk no drive our big time costumer o And the gal come be big aproko join chai shame catch me no be small

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
You still dey masturbate?
You still dey play bet?
Kenzy suffer head dey sweet you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by emorse(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
Yesterday morning I went to a brothel a female classmate who was selling bend down select caught me there she even called me by my name I have to denial I was not the one on see Bleep up. And the gal come be big aproko join chai shame catch me no be small
Una get satellite campus for there abi wetin she too dey find for there?

6 Likes

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
emorse:

I know say she go done dey campaign me for the rest of my classmates na who them catch na be thief
cry

2 Likes

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
You denied yourself grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
You denied yourself
I swear down I have to deniel ooo I wear face join but she was still screaming my name if any of my other class mate tell me that what she said I go beat that gal like craze sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by carl90(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bros,is that how much you like early morning sex?
I heard some men who leave their home for work by 5 a.m /6 a.m , just to branch over at a brothel for a quickie.
I just dey laugh for that matter.
damn !cheesycheesycheesy
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by emorse(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
I know say she go done dey campaign me for the rest of my classmates na who them catch na be thief
cry
Change the story sharp sharp. Na you catch am there. Na Wetin I mean be that.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by posty56: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
Yesterday morning I went to a brothel a female classmate who was selling bend down select caught me there she even called me by my name I have to denial I was not the one on see Bleep up. And the gal come be big aproko join chai shame catch me no be small
on positive note, she go no say you like fuq, so tell her say you good for bed,she go give her kukunase

1 Like

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by chatinent: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Classmate means you still dey secondary school.

Keep denialing yourself. Aturu warri

9 Likes

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by 4teenblaq: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
What was she doing there?

1 Like

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Realmi: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Why are u deceiving yourself.....

Is the brothel ment for animals before

U sure say she sef no dey go collect from there

Me I no dey shame for something wey I dey use my hard earn money do oo

Even if na my papa I see, I go greet am pass
Na fvck I go fvck no be robbery i go do
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by posty56: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Realmi:
Why are u deceiving yourself.....

Is the brothel ment for animals before

U sure say she sef no dey go collect from there

Me I no dey shame for something wey I dey use my hard earn money do oo

Even if na my papa I see, I go greet am pass
Na fvck I go fvck no be robbery i go do
then you have no respect for your father for you to continue on such wayward journey after seeing him

1 Like

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Realmi: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
emorse:

help me ask am ooo..I no know why him dey shame
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Jeremani: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Op I see abundant pvssy loading for you,
Is a blessing in disguise
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Realmi: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
posty56:
then you have no respect for your father for you to continue on such wayward journey after seeing him
wetin him find go there in the first place....how does pretending show respect

What I cant do in my father's presence he knows I cant do it behind him...and not just about my father, I am like that generally...

So if I meet my father in a brothel and still go about my business, its because it is something I will do behind him....if I am not proud of being in a brothel then I am not supposed to be there....

No dey present urself as a saint in the presence of people while u do the opposite behind them....that is not integrity

If u are black, let people know u are black...dont be white in front and black behind..
That is witchcraft

4 Likes

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by posty56: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Realmi:
wetin him find go there in the first place....how does pretending show respect

What I cant do in my father's presence he knows I cant do it behind him...and not just about my father, I am like that generally...

So if I meet my father in a brothel and still go about my business, its because it is something I will do behind him....if I am not proud of being in a brothel then I am not supposed to be there....

No dey present urself as a saint in the presence of people while u do the opposite behind them....that is not integrity

If u are black, let people know u are black...dont be white in front and black behind..
That is witchcraft
first of all from the guy story above he met the girl close to brothel not in the brothel, then your second statement is not making sense , there's no honour/integrityin showing people that you go to brothel, statement is the reason why society is failing, it's not about being saint it's about morals, such things are frowned upon by the societies because it's not morally right, if you start to tell everybody to show their immoral side then the society will descend to chaos, no dey bring your dirty laundry come public.i don tell you

3 Likes

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by koskilala: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wait o, but people do this? How can you deny yourself? grin
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Demigod22: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Why should I deny been seeing in a brother? What crime is that? OP, you are above 18 and with your money you are denying yourself for what? Who my coursemate epp?
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by VictorUSA(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
You denied that you are the one.SMH! Women aren't things to be ashamed of.Next time, don't be shy of a woman.

1 Like

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
Classmate means you still dey secondary school.

Keep denialing yourself. Aturu warri
no former classmate
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Demigod22:
Why should I deny been seeing in a brother? What crime is that? OP, you are above 18 and with your money you are denying yourself for what? Who my coursemate epp?
get as he be na he no easy o
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Realmi:
help me ask am ooo..I no know why him dey shame
ur former classmate catch u for brothel u no go shame abi?
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
4teenblaq:
What was she doing there?
she go there go sell clothes
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by SNEFF: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2022
well, i see no problem here, just use that as a motivation in bleeping the olosho
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Goldbw122(m): 4:56am On Apr 23, 2022
kenzysmith:
Yesterday morning I went to a brothel a female classmate back then@ secondary who was selling bend down select caught me there she even called me by my name I have to denial I was not the one on see Bleep up na one of the ashawo begin talk no drive our big time costumer o And the gal come be big aproko join chai shame catch me no be small
Use that one say motivate yourself, make you nor go near that place again.
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by yuping(m): 5:07am On Apr 23, 2022
undecided mtchhh
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Psady(m): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Jeremani:
Op I see abundant pvssy loading for you,
Is a blessing in disguise
Hahaha! Similar thing happened to many years ago, some group of friends caught me while coming out from a brothel,I was shocked to see them too, as guys now we exchanged pleasantry, they said they are surprise to see me there, I told them I needed to lighten myself a bit. Funny thing was that, a guy among them happened to be brother to a new chic I was wooing and she never yielded , this said guy got home, told the sis about me, how they met me in a brothel. The next day she visited me at home, and told me never to go back there anymore as she is now available.

1 Like

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kenzysmith: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

Use that one say motivate yourself, make you nor go near that place again.
yes o bro that is what am thinking now
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Op did you bother to ask yourself what your classmate was doing in a brothel?

She belong to the street. Price her well as Nakana the BANNY

WTF man cool
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kushercain: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Fathers day 2020 I caught my dad exiting a hotel with a banny. The banny hawt sha. P man was like ‘when last did you call me, where have you been?’
I just dey scratch my head trying not to look at the banny figure grin

We never spoke about the incident

2 Likes

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Realmi: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2022
kenzysmith:
ur former classmate catch u for brothel u no go shame abi?
former classmate, abeg who she help

She dey feed u
The money wey u wan spend for the brothel na her own, abi u borrow am from her

Thunder fire former classmate grin

Shey she go gree give u wetin u wan come collect for the brothel nii

The class mate sef dey sell okirika....no be say na otedola sef....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Just Died This Evening / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex ? Share Your Experience �� / Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.