Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Don't Feel Love Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Feel Love Anymore (3318 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Attractive Women Don't Love Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Feel Love Anymore by doris4u(f): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good evening guys, hope our weekend went well cos my did even though I was full of thoughts.
Have you ever have feeling that you can't love again or your finding it difficult to love.
I am in this situation , even though I have been out of relationship since 2019.
I have a lot of admirers but I don't feel like trying to love anyone to start up something. Even when a guy tries to get close to me, I feel scared and push him
away. Have anyone been in my shoes before?

6 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Introvertmemer(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Do you feel numb and emotionless,and know that you're supposed to feel something but still cant ?

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by stanliwise(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
doris4u:
Good evening guys, hope our weekend went well cos my did even though I was full of thoughts.
Have you ever have feeling that you can't love again or your finding it difficult to love.
I am in this situation , even though I have been out of relationship since 2019.
I have a lot of admirers but I don't feel like trying to love anyone to start up something. Even when a guy tries to get close to me, I feel scared and push him
Abeg rewind the movie
and play that 2019 CD.

We may see some shocking revelation to your current situation.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by doris4u(f): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Introvertmemer:
Do you feel numb and emotionless,and know that you're supposed to feel something but still cant ?
Nah not numb, wen I try to love the person, I just get scared and pull away from the person.

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Oluromantic: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
When you grow up, you won't have such feelings again. You're having it because you don't know love when you see one and you don't know how to love but you think you do. When you channel all your emotions to a guy and call it love, you've missed it from the beginning already. You're the one with the issue, not the guy. Real love does not cost much emotional energy. When you girls get it wrongly, you'll then harm yourself by locking up. If you're asked, you'll say because one guy broke your heart...all guys are the same.

Most of you young girls are devoid of advice from mature men and women who are married, All you have are age mate female friends who add up advices from their immature minds to your own to worsen your mindset. You want to live like you'll remain young forever and want to get great results, some of you don't even want to leave your comfort zones and you want great results.

To even swindle from the extreme of intense love to feeling nothing means you're not emotionally balanced and that's not only dangerous for love but also for child training. You have a lot to learn before you love properly. The problem is with you not the guys. If you like lock up your mind for 15yrs, if you don't open up to learning, you'll still fall into wrong hands.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by flokii: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hanty your village people are seriously on your caae, it's like they are using your picture to fan themselves.. how will you not like man?

On a more serious note, it happens attimes but you must realize that the earlier you loosen up the better.. there is an age you'll get to that men won't even look at you. So if any guy near you, shine your 32 and scream Yes.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Nonyeadamu: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
doris4u:

have you tried a man from the north before? I'm talking from experience.
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by doris4u(f): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oluromantic:
When you grow up, you won't have such feelings again. You're having it because you don't know love when you see one and you don't know how to love but you think you do. When you channel all your emotions to a guy and call it love, you've missed it from the beginning already. You're the one with the issue, not the guy. Real love does not cost much emotional energy. When you girls get it wrongly, you'll then harm yourself by locking up. If you're asked, you'll say because one guy broke your heart.

Most of you young girls are devoid of advice from mature men and women who are married, All you have are age mate female friends who add up advices from their immature minds to your own to worsen your mindset. You want to live like you'll remain young forever and want to get great results, some of you don't even want to leave your comfort zones and you want great results.

To even swindle from the extreme of intense love to feeling nothing means you're not emotionally balanced and that's not only dangerous for love but also for child training. You have a lot to learn before you love properly. The problem is with you not the guys. If you like lock up your mind for 15yrs, if you don't open your mind to learning, you'll still fall into wrong hands.
Thanks noted

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by doris4u(f): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

have you tried a man from the north before? I'm talking from experience.
Lolz no I have not
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Nonyeadamu: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2021
doris4u:
Lolz no I have not
try an igbo brother
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by InfernoNig: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2021
I would like to welcome you to the world of Fake bitches no love.

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Cutehector(m): 5:29am On Mar 07, 2021
I am in that same shoes too..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2021
And you really think anyone fuccking cares?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Reex12(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2021
dear doris4u if u are incpable of reciprocating love to a simp man then you dnt desrve to be loved.
JUST PRAY YOU WONT JAM A REDPILLER THAT WONT GIVE AF

5 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by adesile8697: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2021
I am in that same shoes too..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Oturatetuala(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2021
Everyday different problem.

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by tonyson010(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2021
Oluromantic:
When you grow up, you won't have such feelings again. You're having it because you don't know love when you see one and you don't know how to love but you think you do. When you channel all your emotions to a guy and call it love, you've missed it from the beginning already. You're the one with the issue, not the guy. Real love does not cost much emotional energy. When you girls get it wrongly, you'll then harm yourself by locking up. If you're asked, you'll say because one guy broke your heart.

To even swindle from the extreme of intense love to feeling nothing means you're not emotionally balanced and that's not only dangerous for love but also for child training. You have a lot to learn before you love properly. The problem is with you not the guys. If you like lock up your mind for 15yrs, if you don't open your mind to learning, you'll still fall into wrong hands.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by WantsandMore: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
doris4u:

Nah not numb, wen I try to love the person, I just get scared and pull away from the person.
I will recommend Therapy, prolly sign signs of ptsd or attention deficit
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Xenry: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do you still feel MONEY again? sad

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Kirkman: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
doris4u:

You just have serious trust issues about commiting to someone based on events of your previous relationships.

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Monogamy: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2021
You don't feel love cos you have not met the right person.

Also, relationship is not a must if you are yet to meet someone who has at least 70% of your love map criteria
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by ngadaAwo: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
You don't feel love cos you have not met the right person.

Also, relationship is not a must if you are yet to meet someone who has at least 70% of your love map criteria
[/s]
shatap
what do you know about love

Go to politics section and continue your bigotry and hate
That's where you belong.
sane discussion are meant for sane people
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Monogamy: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shatap
what do you know about love

Go to politics section and continue your bigotry and hate
That's where you belong.
sane discussion are meant for sane people

Even on Monday morning.....Are you always in angry mood?

Life is too short oo
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2021
doris4u:

It's has to with a fear or psychologically trauma, you may not be willing to admit, but subconsciously affecting you.

A hidden fear, check what made you fall out of love since 2019, did it left you scarred?

Are there things you are afraid of happening again or afraid of happening to you from growing up or experience? Check carefully.

Equally don't rush yourself, however examine yourself and understand yourself first and love yourself, you cannot love someone well when you don't understand yourself. Even in essence is knowing what you want in a man and spotting that in a potential partner before getting to know the guy.
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by stupidmod3: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2021
doris4u:
pm me lets chat lets just b banging each other till u meet someone
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Brunosamel(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2021
doris4u:
I have a lot of admirers but I don't feel like trying to love anyone to start up something. Even when a guy tries to get close to me, I feel scared and push him away. Have anyone been in my shoes before?
Is a sign of your hoe journey about to start, be vigilant or once niggas start drilling it never ends grin
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by MikeofKd(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Same here ,I want love so badly and when I get it I ask my self all this for what ? Drifting away from love now ,I get tired of things I work really hard to achieve and after I get them I don't even feel a thing bout it anymore .
Maybe we've seen so much ,we just need a break from reality.
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Polynek(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mrs poster, You said 2019 right? if I tell you dat I haven't date any girl since my life, U won't blv me right, well u are a girl and am guy, we are in different world shaa,

1 Like

Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Come o!, how old are you? are you not over 30yrs and you are still reasoning like a small girl. you better grow up and start reasoning like an adult, which one is you cannot love again. respect ya sef o! undecided
Re: Don't Feel Love Anymore by doris4u(f): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

It's has to with a fear or psychologically trauma, you may not be willing to admit, but subconsciously affecting you.

A hidden fear, check what made you fall out of love since 2019, did it left you scarred?

Are there things you are afraid of happening again or afraid of happening to you from growing up or experience? Check carefully.

Equally don't rush yourself, however examine yourself and understand yourself first and love yourself, you cannot love someone well when you don't understand yourself. Even in essence is knowing what you want in a man and spotting that in a potential partner before getting to know the guy.
I had a bad break up from someone I confided in, he was more than a lover to me. Yes I was in love with him, he knew but along the line stories entered

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? / Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me / I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.