Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi (3601 Views)

Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:12am On May 29, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Obi is popular in Igboland

Bro GoodMorning, hope you had a good sleep
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by HacheNoire: 5:13am On May 29, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Obidients are very foolish and they have short memories. Not forgetting that most of them are Ipob supporters.
Remember second term election. Ipob instructed Anambra people to boycott election, Anambra people told Kanu that an Abia man can not cross over Imo and come to Anambra to be controlling them.

Obi is popular in Igboland but not among the politicians in Anambra. Most of those who are saying Soludo will lose reelection, tell them to mention their Wards in Anambra.

I think you know more about politics in that region.

I will bookmark this conversation and revisit after election.

I will try to believe you.
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by gare(f): 5:16am On May 29, 2023
inoki247:

You made mention of Obi I would've jump and pass....

After Pointing out your hypocrisy you're now saying you didn't mention OBi....

Why not just use LP or say nobody should be in the opposition again you bodly mention Obi now you're denying....
Are you OK at all please you need to really Jump and pass what was the title of the article? you guys need to get something to do rather than kill yourself over Peter Obi, I was even making reference more on Soludo, but you want to drag Obi in because you are looking for something to say about OBI, please dont mention me again, I am not the reuglar person you can bully here.
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by gare(f): 5:24am On May 29, 2023
inoki247:

I don't want to believe the news is real cos it looks like fake no link just something someone made up....

But stop making it look like your Obi is a saint he as also victimize people in the opposition party and nobody call for his head this how Nigeria Politicians act always wanting to kill opposition with derr body language....

I really dont understand what Peter Obi has done that has not being done by any other person, when PMB supporters killed people up North in 2011, i wonder what people like you said, Obi supporters have not even killed as small as a fly, you guys would not let them be. the case in court allow the Court decides who won, what is your problem with the man, calling me an Hypocrite when you seem to be the biggest one. please see my comments and fly past it not even Jump.
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by inoki247: 5:28am On May 29, 2023
gare:

I really dont understand what Peter Obi has done that has not being done by any other person, when PMB supporters killed people up North in 2011, i wonder what people like you said, Obi supporters have not even killed as small as a fly, you guys would not let them be. the case in court allow the Court decides who won, what is your problem with the man, calling me an Hypocrite when you seem to be the biggest one. please see my comments and fly past it not even Jump.

Lol after painting your lord as a saint you're the one crying up nd down you guys are just hypocrite under your same Obi Youth were killed and dumped in the river...

Nobody dey bully anybody you guy's are just hypocrite Obi av victimize LP candidate also and you're fine with that...

I don't care who enters buh stop painting someone as a saint...

People were Victimized Anglican vs Catholic politics played in his regime....
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2023
Commendable from Mr Soludo. Sack them all
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by gare(f): 5:36am On May 29, 2023
inoki247:

Lol after painting your lord as a saint you're the one crying up nd down you guys are just hypocrite under your same Obi Youth were killed and dumped in the river...

Nobody dey bully anybody you guy's are just hypocrite Obi av victimize LP candidate also and you're fine with that...

I don't care who enters buh stop painting someone as a saint...

People were Victimized Anglican vs Catholic politics played in his regime....

You do have some problem I can see from your uncoordinated responses
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 5:37am On May 29, 2023
gare:

What about Akwuzu River, those Igbos but none Anambarians he sacked as governor. Obi destroyed many things, he is getting the ripple effect now .
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by Wickedfacts: 6:03am On May 29, 2023
BaddestQueen:

Rule 2

If you like, tag Maggot Obi who is Peter Obi's sidechic turned wife, na you sabi.
Re: Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi by elbukaze(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2023
Let's not the Ebenebe people dwell on fallacies or any attempt to undo the government of Prof. Soludo and the law abiding citizens of Ebenebe community.The actual TRUTH is that the women wing of ETU that was instituted or elected in 2019 or by any means was ever due for another election. The big question remains,why shouldn't they (women) conduct an election into the expired office until things got out of control.Petions were written to government.Were the people who demanded for a change manipulators or those who refused to conduct election?All these jungle journalists who could not carry on proper investigation into cases before penning them down for public readership should as a matter of urgency leave Ebenebe alone.We are peace loving Community and have enjoyed peace for some years now.Ebenebe people appreciate what Government of Prof.Soludo is currently doing in Awka North particularly in Amansea, Ebenebe, Ugbenu,Ugbene and Awba-Ofemili in the area of road construction.We had never seen or had it like this before,Solid and fast.May I unequivocally infer that demonstrators against this government are not representing the wishes of Ebenebe community in any form or kind and thoughtfully immaterial at this point in time.Let it be made known also to the entire public or the world at large that Ebenebe in its entirety massively supported the Presidency of Mr Peter Obi in the last presidential election.All candidates for labour won overwhelmingly in Ebenebe.Nobody is against Mr Peter Obi but the sentiment being whipped up or alleged by the demonstrators was and is a calculated attempt to breach peace in Ebenebe.I strongly employ all the good citizens of Ebenebe both at home and in diaspora to disregard the impostors clandestine move to undo the government for they don't represent the keenly and genuinely interest of our town but only for their SELFISHNESS.Long live Government of Prof.Charles Soludo;long live People of Ebenebe community; long live Awka North.
Rev Canon Ferdinand N.Okoye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N / Cameroon, Nigeria, who owns Bakassi? / Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.