Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President (30020 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Rinoxy: 12:47pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Not so brother, at times we even get paid on the 1st or 2nd of the next month, there are some hitches that could come within the chain of payment (lemme not bore you with details). It's nothing beyond the ordinary, we'll be paid.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by walezy14(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:
It like I always my younger ones at home and those in my hood ( as egbon adugbo wey I be )
Religion is for the gullible and for those who can't fully think for themselves but rely on a so called MOG who will definitely brainwash them with rubbish upon rubbish.

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.
What happened to their prophesies? Or should I say lies. How long will nigerians remain gullible and keep following this scammers and their propaganda
Fake pastors who want to be addressed as prophets. Hmmmm
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by 9jatriot(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu: If your Pastor Said Any of These, Then He is Fake

If your pastor, Rev. Father, Bishop, Apostle or Religious leader said any of these, it is time to know he or she is fake.

Tinubu will not win APC primary
Buhari will disappoint Tinubu
Tinubu will die before election
Tinubu will die before inauguration
Tinubu's wife should poison him
Tinubu will be arrested
There will be no inauguration
There will be handover
[s]There will be an interim government headed by Osigbajo[/s]
[s]There will be an interim government headed by Obi[/s]
Tinubu is a sick man
ETC
[/s]
If your pastor said any of these, you do not need any other sign to know he is fake. He is not a man of God but simply a god of man.
They will try and use the following weeks to try to twist their words and postpone the day of manifestation, hoping that you will forget after a while, know it is all gimmicks.

Those who are Christians should read Psalm 118, a section of it says: Many enemies were around me but I destroyed them by the power of the Lord. They swamp round me like bees but by the power of the Lord I destroyed them.

I believe the man Tinubu has a special anointing even higher than many of these fake pastors
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Ubdavis(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2023
Once ur prophecy fails to come true, that is the last time u would ever see me in that decietful place is worship.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by 1950Mack: 12:54pm On May 29, 2023
Righthussle:
You dey mind those thieves. Only unserious fools give them money and take them seriously.

Hehehehehe... 'unserious fools' gat me laughing... savage... hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Ken4Christ: 1:09pm On May 29, 2023
I weep for Nigeria. We don't know what is ahead of us. When the wicked are in power, the people mourn. And there can be nothing more wicked than stealing what belongs to another person broad daylight.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Desusi: 1:13pm On May 29, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Don't mind the thief's and lies .they used churches to scam poor Nigerians all in d name of religion ..
As fake pastors are every where, so great and genuine men of God. There is neither a thing oR creature without fake.Let's leave their matters with God.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Trust Me... I LOVE RELIGION

It gives me easy access to manipulate and decieve large group of people.

Women and Children are soooo very easy to decieve and manipulate..

That's why every church is filled with 97% of women.
Men cannot be easily decieved. That's why low number of men in church.

Even Devil know this
That's why he meet Eve instead of Adam
Women are just like children
Any sweet lie can make them surrender all their money to Daddy GO.
Devil knew this and ran to Eve and successfully decieved her.

Go to all churches, 97% women and kids

I used to be against fake pastors
Until I joined one fake pastor in Uyo
That's when I understand it's not easy to decieve large group of people for a long period of time.
If it's easy, make you try am

So please show some respect to these fake prophets. It takes huge balls to be able to decieve people and make them surrender their money to you without you pointing guns at them or robbing them. It takes skill.

Pastors are psychologist..
Only women and kids fall for their scam

Those one in this forum are children and most women too,
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Geovanni412(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Even Devil know this

That's when I understand it's not easy to decieve large group of people for a long period of time.

So please show some respect to these fake prophets. It takes huge balls to be able to decieve people and make them surrender their money to you without you pointing guns at them or robbing them. It takes skill.

True talk

The best way to learn sales is to mirror the way a man of God talks to his congregation

True story:
Pastor Chris told his congregation that their healing stream service hit 6 billion streams and no one in the Church that was with me stood up and left.

Na only me waka. I come ask one guy, how far 6 billion. He said , Yes, nah.

Chai....

People want to be deceived.

That is the rule.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by codeigniter(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Even Devil know this

skills and consistencies,in short they earn it

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Charly68: 1:32pm On May 29, 2023
They con men ...charlatans on the altar
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by wealth2al(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2023
Well, I dont think those prophecies are fake.

Because prayers can change a negative prediction or prophecies.

Even in the bible; prayers changed negative prophecies.

Well, below is another prophecy that may come to pass soonest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI6eCfkE0_A&t=3s

All lovers of our dear President (BAT) should pray about what this lady is saying in this video.

She is a know Prophetess in Abuja, Nigeria.]
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by adekolaelect(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Nigerians will not regret it . Only the worst you wished for is your and youlike.r
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by nairalanda1(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:
It like I always my younger ones at home and those in my hood ( as egbon adugbo wey I be )
Religion is for the gullible and for those who can't fully think for themselves but rely on a so called MOG who will definitely brainwash them with rubbish upon rubbish.

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.
What happened to their prophesies? Or should I say lies. How long will nigerians remain gullible and keep following this scammers and their propaganda

The mistake many of you guys make is mistake showbusiness Christianity for the real thing.

Also, let's be frank, most people wanted APC out.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Truthchiz: 1:45pm On May 29, 2023
Its crazy how the fake ones spring up in numbers lately. And the way people believe these prophets nowadays is becoming what to pay attention to. As in ee be like say na only me no send them at all. People who talk without hearing from God. Tueh!!!
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Starhearts: 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
During COVID-19 time l don knw Nigeria pastors are scammers .....

Non of dem prophecy say COVID-19 dey come..

They are all scammers
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Patrioticman007(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Even Devil know this

Man must wack, Mana no dey fall from heaven.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by IbadeHQ: 2:24pm On May 29, 2023
inoki247:
Lol they're observing Monday sit at home let's wait till tomorrow they might have new update....
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by landiqa(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2023
FahBuLous:
God is not an author of confusing.. He knows why everything is the way it is.. If Tinubu is president, God ordains him and nigeria is in safe hands..

Just like people say about Buhari.

I don start my time and I dey watch.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by rottennaija(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2023
FahBuLous:
God is not an author of confusing.. He knows why everything is the way it is.. If Tinubu is president, God ordains him and nigeria is in safe hands..

See this one
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

You aren't proud of Nigeria. You are proud of Yoruba
That was how i felt when Buhari came, sorry am not even tribaliatic or religious kind of person.
When a Fulani man or Kanuri come next 8years, I will vote for him.
I loved Jonathan and voted for him 2011.
So?
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by merits(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:

They buried their face in shame, useless pastors men of God my foot.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by DrDunamis(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:

Oshey, baba know it all and sabi finish.
Leave we the gullible crew alone, we no wan open eye if na so people wen open eye be like you.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Tayorshd87: 3:01pm On May 29, 2023
ennygr8:
That's what they are waiting for , the down fall of Tinubu and he will shock many with performance. As for me and those who believe this administration will favour us and Nigeria will flourish again

No mind them jàre LwYs looking for a way to blackmail somebody
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by HeroicMeastro: 3:07pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:

You mean the church comedians?grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by AntiTerrorist: 3:15pm On May 29, 2023
Risingblue008:
Sometimes,
Topics on nairaland is just to create argument and insults among ourselves,
Seyn should be mindful of the topics he chooses,
Tribalism
Ecthicity
Insults etc will has increased tremendously here on nairaland,it even got worst before and now after the election,
K,now
WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS TOPICS NOW?
e come relate to church,
We abuse churches here than any and whc is bad,
If u wan knw about those prophecy
Go and meet the pastors direct and ask Dem,
No put topic for here wey go dey bring insults to my religion,
Even if it's wrong,I'll still accept it,
Cos I never see for here when any Iman or mosque is being insulted jokenly.

Thank you for your observation. If this thread was against fake Imams and Alfas, Mynd44 would have deleted, hid or closed it from onset. Nairaland is an AntiChrist site.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by HRMK: 3:56pm On May 29, 2023
its those sheepishly following them that must be blamed!do you know most of these pastors are on dating platforms despite been legally married?they are so morally corrupt!
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by lexy2014: 4:42pm On May 29, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

That was how i felt when Buhari came, sorry am not even tribaliatic or religious kind of person.
When a Fulani man or Kanuri come next 8years, I will vote for him.
I loved Jonathan and voted for him 2011.
So?

these are your exact words not mine

pendragonbladgo:

Am so proud of Nigeria today, Now the Yoruba at the aim of affairs....
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by mukthar2000(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2023
I imaging what condition that pastor call primitive or premitiee Ayodeji will be now with all his fake prophecy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed / Chuka Egwu, Sam Egwu's Son Weds As Saraki, Umahi, Ekweremadu Attend / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.