Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President (30445 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Christistruth03: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
God Bless Nigeria and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by AdesegunSanni89: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Aye gbogbo won oni da. Awon woli eke dede.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by sureboykris(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Been trying to find them on Facebook. I want to see what they are saying now

7 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
They are in lion's den and in severe pain right now

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by VTJN(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Those men of God just dey play

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Tayorshd87: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Why do u put the blame on Tinubu now ..

No b buhari u suppose direct am to ??

Mtheee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by backtovillage: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
You mean the bet9ja pastors

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Delaw135: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
Politics won't make prophet see clearly

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Warl0ck: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
The Bastard Pablo EscoBAT will be strangled to death by Shettima Bin Laden.

MARK MY WORDS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by MiztaDynameek: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Help me find them oooo

If they still have members in their churches then their members a really big fools.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by ybalogs(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
It's about to get worse for you if that's what you wish. As for me and all Nigerians, Tinubu's tenure will usher in goodness filled with peace and tranquility.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by SaintLucia: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Yes daddy thank you daddy this is a religion war grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by OJEROBIN: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
People perish for lack of knowledge,

shine your eye before MOg shine it for u....

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by frankblinkz(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Colos legalized
Marijuana legalized
Skunk legalized
Coke legalized
Weed legalized
meth legalized

All this I have seen from a drug leader administration
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by jiz: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
All things will work together for good of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Felix6: 11:42am On May 29, 2023
Hurry while offer lasts. Indigenous products available nationwide from 29th May 2023

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by blowjohn(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2023
FahBuLous:
God is not an author of confusing.. He knows why everything is the way it is.. If Tinubu is president, God ordains him and nigeria is in safe hands..

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by clearcrystal: 11:42am On May 29, 2023
If you still attend the churches of those Pastors with fake prophecies, you are an enemy to the most high God.
It's a clear warning for us to run away from those fake MoG.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by HimName: 11:42am On May 29, 2023
Skinny sweaty flat headed gullibles have in their usual predictable manner, forgiven their masters and moved on to the next dose of lies and deceit waiting to be happily consumed.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by blowjohn(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2023
ybalogs:
It's about to get worse for you if that's what you wish. As for me and all Nigerians, Tinubu's tenure will usher in goodness filled with peace and tranquility.

Why u dey answer that guy. Him think say na e governor obaseki wey dey commission Street lights?

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Thomasankara(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2023
[/color]e no go get worse for me,my spirit will always attract positivity[color=#770077]
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Ayopercent(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wetin you drink this morning, why are u bombarding every thread with this silly epistlešŸ˜ 

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Delaw135: 11:43am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Leave all this story and make ur submission short... Just say it's about to get worse for u personally

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2023
You won't see them on this thread..... Congratulations our dear President Tinubu, may your reign be the best we've ever witnessed in Nigeria, Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by blowjohn(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2023
Ayopercent:

Wetin you drink this morning, why are u bombarding every thread with this silly epistlešŸ˜ 

I go give am wototo.
Let's ask him if his governor obaseki has finished commissioning street lights

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Delaw135: 11:44am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Leave all this story and make ur submission short... Just say it's about to get worse for u personally

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Francischibiko: 11:44am On May 29, 2023
Fake pastors that can only see how eat church offerings and tight...

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by blowjohn(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2023
clearcrystal:
If you still attend the churches of those Pastors with fake prophecies, you are an enemy to the most high God.
It's a clear warning for us to run away from those fake MoG.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by ennygr8: 11:44am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Rest or better still go meet your friend in SA. Nigeria will flourish and those that pray, work hard and trust God for her shall eat the food of the land during Tinubu Administration.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Freksy(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Most Nigerian pastors are pathological liars,guessworkers, and more lustful than an average fornicator.

All , your pastor inclusive.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Karlifate: 11:45am On May 29, 2023
madridguy:
Hiding under bed grin

Maybe cold dey catch dem cos of the rainy weather. cheesy
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by ejimatic: 11:45am On May 29, 2023
stunnert:
It like I always my younger ones at home and those in my hood ( as egbon adugbo wey I be )
Religion is for the gullible and for those who can't fully think for themselves but rely on a so called MOG who will definitely brainwash them with rubbish upon rubbish.

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.
What happened to their prophesies? Or should I say lies. How long will nigerians remain gullible and keep following this scammers and their propaganda
They are all looking for their daily bread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.