Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President (30007 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:
It like I always my younger ones at home and those in my hood ( as egbon adugbo wey I be )
Religion is for the gullible and for those who can't fully think for themselves but rely on a so called MOG who will definitely brainwash them with rubbish upon rubbish.

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.
What happened to their prophesies? Or should I say lies. How long will nigerians remain gullible and keep following this scammers and their propaganda

Believe those pulpit bandits at your own risk

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
Na the cold go kill them.

Karlifate:

Maybe cold dey catch dem cos of the rainy weather. cheesy
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Ofemannnu: 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
You don kolo.
Born throway grin
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by BishopZion(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:
It like I always my younger ones at home and those in my hood ( as egbon adugbo wey I be )
Religion is for the gullible and for those who can't fully think for themselves but rely on a so called MOG who will definitely brainwash them with rubbish upon rubbish.

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3308466839377042&id=100011593264597
What happened to their prophesies? Or should I say lies. How long will nigerians remain gullible and keep following this scammers and their propaganda
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3308466839377042&id=100011593264597
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Karlifate: 12:07pm On May 29, 2023
madridguy:
Na the cold go kill them.

😂😂

You wan make their 'enterprise' crash abi make 'Assistant Pastor' inherit am.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Themanleshey: 12:09pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Carry your copy and paste message comot for here , your acclaimed messiah left little or nothing in anambra for 8 years . Nigerians are not dumb, we dodged a bullet.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by MN07: 12:09pm On May 29, 2023
FahBuLous:
God is not an author of confusing.. He knows why everything is the way it is.. If Tinubu is president, God ordains him and nigeria is in safe hands..

You are very big fool for including God in this your God forsaken country.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Etosha: 12:11pm On May 29, 2023
The most agonizing aspect of this whole thing are the poor who dole out their hard-earned money to these charlatans.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by SINisSIN(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2023
Egbon, I'm interested. Your contact?

YOUTUBE9ja:
Omo Tinubu administration go favor everybody. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Babalegba(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2023
Risingblue008:
Sometimes,
Topics on nairaland is just to create argument and insults among ourselves,
Seyn should be mindful of the topics he chooses,
Tribalism
Ecthicity
Insults etc will has increased tremendously here on nairaland,it even got worst before and now after the election,
K,now
WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS TOPICS NOW?
e come relate to church,
We abuse churches here than any and whc is bad,
If u wan knw about those prophecy
Go and meet the pastors direct and ask Dem,
No put topic for here wey go dey bring insults to my religion,
Even if it's wrong,I'll still accept it,
Cos I never see for here when any Iman or mosque is being insulted jokenly.

This thread is important, topical and relevant. What are you afraid of. Are you a fake pastor.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by dapadawee: 12:13pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:

I don't want to call names but you all know how many pastors and prophets actually prohesied that Tinubu won't be President and yet he has been sworn in as the President.

Looking for a way to get to men of God because you don't carry the grace. Not all men of God are real don't mean there are no real men of God. I supported Tinubu go check all my comments on nairaland tinubu paid my neco fee. He built the road that leads to my school in fact tinubu has the best CV among all politicians. In fact some fake pastors also prophesy he will emerge as president. My point is that you should have looked away instead of dragging and generalizing. Tinubu is the choice of God
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by haykes(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2023
All Obidient that shouting war will happen on Monday have you started the war in your family houses now
Please start the war with your family members
My life would be great in this Tinubu regime
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by FireUpNow(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
BishopZion:
We were called names and insulted when some of us insisted that God does not choose nor anoint any candidate for a nation when it comes to democracy. We kicked against using the name of our Lord and His altar for political matters and campaign and we used the scripture to judge prophecy. I will always believe the scriptures against any prophecy. Please always study your Bible.
Read the bible very well and follow what Jehovah God says and not what men are saying.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by dododawa1: 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
What pain me mostly about NIGERIA pastors is that
ONLY SEE BAD THINGS,no good NEWS come from them.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Sheriman(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
Any man that said God calls him to be a prophet is a liar
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:

then why did u arrest pastor Feyi? Obviously they were worried to the point tinubu went to hide in defence house.

truth is for the prophesy to happen that exact way there would be alot of deaths and casualties.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by dododawa1: 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
No ONE of them see COVID 19 coming
Only bad vision always.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by MSesan: 12:21pm On May 29, 2023
So called pastors made it seems to be SCAM, imagine having so many bibles with different interpretation with different meaning. Mostly every pastor have his own Bible, the one that does not have will make sure he interpret the meaning to favor his outcome.

SultanOfAbia:
Trust Me... I LOVE RELIGION

It gives me easy access to manipulate and decieve large group of people.

Women and Children are soooo very easy to decieve and manipulate..

That's why every church is filled with 97% of women.
Men cannot be easily decieved. That's why low number of men in church.

Even Devil know this
That's why he meet Eve instead of Adam
Women are just like children
Any sweet lie can make them surrender all their money to Daddy GO.
Devil knew this and ran to Eve and successfully decieved her.

Go to all churches, 97% women and kids

I used to be against fake pastors
Until I joined one fake pastor in Uyo
That's when I understand it's not easy to decieve large group of people for a long period of time.
If it's easy, make you try am

So please show some respect to these fake prophets. It takes huge balls to be able to decieve people and make them surrender their money to you without you pointing guns at them or robbing them. It takes skill.

Pastors are psychologist..
Only women and kids fall for their scam

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by 26Rackz(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2023
Risingblue008:
Sometimes,
Tribalism
Ecthicity
Insults etc will has increased tremendously here on nairaland,it even got worst before and now after the election,
K,now
e come relate to church,

have actually stated on some occasions on how Nairaland has turned to E-war zone. Some persons have deliberately taking it upon themselves to always provoke or start up tribal /religious hatred amongst people here and SEUN AND HIS ADMIN keep on encouraging it. The reasons why I still read in nairaland is because it has some very engaging topics and there are some persons who are really gifted at aligning issues and I always look forward to hearing from them.
Nairaland is now the land of insult and hatred all the time that I actually wonder about those that propagate this hatred how they sleep at night.

WE CAN ALL DO BETTER!
BE POSITIVE!!
BE CREATIVE!!!
LEARN TO TOLERATE!!!!

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by 26Rackz(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
Risingblue008:
Sometimes,
Tribalism
Ecthicity
K,now
e come relate to church,

I have actually stated on some occasions on how Nairaland has turned to E-war zone. Some persons have deliberately taking it upon themselves to always provoke or start up tribal /religious hatred amongst people here and SEUN AND HIS ADMIN keep on encouraging it. The reasons why I still read in nairaland is because it has some very engaging topics and there are some persons who are really gifted at aligning issues and I always look forward to hearing from them.
Nairaland is now the land of insult and hatred all the time that I actually wonder about those that propagate this hatred how they sleep at night.

WE CAN ALL DO BETTER!
BE POSITIVE!!
BE CREATIVE!!!
LEARN TO TOLERATE!!!!

[/quote]
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Roon9(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
Seun would never allow a topic that rubbishes Muslims at large to front page. Him and his dumb mods have really killed this forum
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Warl0ck: 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
blowjohn:

grin grin grin grin grin
It is well o.

One guy even talk say the rain too much.

If Sun come out now, e go say the sun too hot. E fit even talk say ozone depletion don enter Nigeria thru tinubu.

hahahahahaha

People must talk no matter what.
If rain no fall, them go say e reach Tinubu turn rain no gree fall grin grin grin grin grin

I be IGBO guy but i no fee get problem with any guy just because of politicians that doesnt give a fuck_ about my existence.

Do i know Peter Obi?
Does he know me?

All i pray for is Better Nigeria.
Thats all.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Agunesinjaweola: 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
WHERE IS PA BODE GEORGE
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by tsdarkside(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2023
those idiiots always dey tell their congregation wetin they want to hear so that they keep on comin and givin tiths...

you didnt noticed this....??

church na business....
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by 2016easy2017: 12:29pm On May 29, 2023
If you survived Buhari's 8 yrs rule.
Go to this nairaland topic to mark your register and thank your LORD

https://www.nairaland.com/7707257/survive-buharis-govt-please-raise#123440588
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by CodeTemplar: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
goooze:
May this regime favor me and my entire family
really?

Favour is from above o.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by MrLankeeee(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
FahBuLous:
God is not an author of confusing.. He knows why everything is the way it is.. If Tinubu is president, God ordains him and nigeria is in safe hands..

Pastors b lying in the name of God since 200BC
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by sylve11: 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Most Nigerian pastors are pathological liars,guessworkers, and more lustful than an average fornicator.

I tell you. cool

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by BluelightHotel: 12:45pm On May 29, 2023
stunnert:

It’s not over until it’s over,I see a leader dying in office…. And I see some people jubilations ….tough times ahead of Nigerians…God please help my people..
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2023
SINisSIN:
Egbon, I'm interested. Your contact?

See my WhatsApp in bio
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Awesome01(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2023
The thing wey dey pain me pass na the kind disrespect and disrepute this so call MOGs are bringing to the name of God.

If God no send you message, keep quiet please. Is it a must to dabble into prophesying for politics? Stay on spiritual prophecies that has to do with invisible things not reality, that could be checked or confirmed.

Thank God I am not a member of any of their churches. It will proof that the members are actually following a blind man claiming to know the way. Anyway, most churches have turned to business centres now. Every pastors want to concert lies in the name of God, to keep the members in line.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Harrisonsmart(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Mr. President.
May Nigeria succeed
stunnert:

Buhari Orders Nigeria Customs To Distribute Seized Items To Displaced Persons / Buhari Approves Farm Estates In 109 Senatorial Districts / Controversy As Two Iyalojas Emerge In Oyo (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60