Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ (23775 Views)

Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by LandMann: 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
tuzle:
Omo every time I hear this I try to understand the basics behind a guy fucking is fellow guy, like how does there dick even get up and the fact that it is even irritating just thinking about it. With all the fine guys outside how does a guy still end up being gay.

Look at the bolded . That's gayish statement.

2 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by nepapole(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
What the world needs right now
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Oboto700(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
Way to go... how man go leav fresh pussy say na strong ass him want

4 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Angelfrost(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
Their country, their rules...!

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Collins4u1(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2023
Good.

2 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Roger3D(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
What they need more is help, and not imprisonment (except in the case of sexual abuse) or death sentence because (the feeling of) homosexuality is a mental disorder.
They can't help the way they feel.

Although, to feel is one thing, and to act out your (inappropriate) feeling is another.
You mustn't give in to every feelings.

Another issue is, would they be willing to accept help?
And who told you that? Your pastor? The research on homosexual behavior is still inconclusive so stop spinning some pseudo-scientific nonsense

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by HateBigots: 1:55pm On May 29, 2023
Asylum format don set grin

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Peachy14: 1:56pm On May 29, 2023
God bless Uganda and God bless Ugandan president.

4 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by IPDGP: 1:56pm On May 29, 2023
Only if other African countries can start doing the same, then the Europe and american will not be feeling too superior.
Even the Pope is afriad of condemning this evil act when there is clear evidence from the bible that God is against it.

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by charlypoker(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by BidenDTrounced: 1:57pm On May 29, 2023
Macgyver1:
Very good development. I hope Tinubu signs same in Nigeria.
That gay stuff is already criminalized in the criminal code of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by BidenDTrounced: 1:57pm On May 29, 2023
phorget:
Yes o, how can a sane man abandon a succulent female nyash for a hairy and hardened Male nyash?... undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by texazzpete(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2023
What a stupid bill.
African despots cling to these meaningless laws in lieu of good governance.

I have zero interest in gay activities, but What people do with themselves is none of my concern, and I don’t see why - if you want to criminalize it - you’re pushing for death sentence, life imprisonment or draconian prison terms.

But let everybody carry their own cross.

5 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 29, 2023
Ex0rrcist:
Just imagine, stupid laws for what they choose not to understand. Imagine making a law for who two grown adult can love. Barbaric I would say.

You called it babaric?

5 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:59pm On May 29, 2023
I don't think gay people should be imprisoned. While us straight people are the norm, homosexuality is not uncommon in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Reportupdate: 2:00pm On May 29, 2023
See Peter Obi Last Message To Obidients Before Tinubu May 29th Inauguration

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Jrt-NVT2Q
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2023
texazzpete:
What a stupid bill.

America should give them tech. Ideas, knowledge of microprocessors and controllers and not teaching them how to use their dick to dig shit or rub pussi on another pussi

3 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:02pm On May 29, 2023
shocked If you are human, listen,
YOU WERE BORN BY A MOTHER AND FATHER.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HOMOSX,UNLESS YOU HAVE SUCH MENTAL DIESEASE FIND CURE FROM SEXOLOGISTS,INSTEAD OF SETTLING DOWN TO THAT DISGUSTING ACTS,AS PROMOTED BY DEVIL POSSESSED AMERICANS.
UNIVERSAL TRUTH REMAINS THAT:
dickk must enter pussy and pussyy must attract dick for global life interchange and bonds.
Stop marrying pussyy to pussy is a disease
Stop marrying dick to dick is a disease of the mind and mental problem. angry

2 Likes

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by loydsis(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2023
K
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Pakman: 2:04pm On May 29, 2023
Yoweri Museveni, I hope you are ready for the white devils in human flesh. Be ready for their sanctions and if you don't want to die like Muammar Gadaffi, guard yourself like Fidel Castro. cool
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2023
Ah! West go soon chop this guy
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by dvkot(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2023
This is good development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
texazzpete:
What a stupid bill.
African despots cling to these meaningless laws in lieu of good governance.

I have zero interest in gay activities, but What people do with themselves is none of my concern, and I don’t see why - if you want to criminalize it - you’re pushing for death sentence, life imprisonment or draconian prison terms.

But let everybody carry their own cross.

Bring us knowledge on how to develop technologically, that is what is needed in Africa

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by lozanni(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
abhosts:
Africans are very easy to distract and deceive. Watch as poor Ugandans that are victims of this despot's misrule celebrate this nonsense law that adds no value to their lives

Exactly my thoughts too.
Same sex relationship is bad and should be discouraged, but this law does nothing to address the despotic rule and mismanagement of national resources that is happening in that country.
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by sonature1: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
Uganda indirectly gave their people easy access to America to ask for asylum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by BloomingDale(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
shocked If you are human, listen,
YOU WERE BORN BY A MOTHER AND FATHER.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HOMOSX,UNLESS YOU HAVE SUCH MENTAL DIESEASE FIND CURE FROM SEXOLOGISTS,INSTEAD OF SETTLING DOWN TO THAT DISGUSTING ACTS,AS PROMOTED BY DEVIL POSSESSED AMERICANS.
UNIVERSAL TRUTH REMAINS THAT:
dickk must enter pussy and pussyy must attract dick for global life interchange and bonds.
Stop marrying pussyy to pussy is a disease
Stop marrying dick to dick is a disease of the mind and mental problem. angry

STFU. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Pakman: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
grin grin grin
iLoveYouToo:
Ah! West go soon chop this guy

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
abhosts:
Africans are very easy to distract and deceive. Watch as poor Ugandans that are victims of this despot's misrule celebrate this nonsense law that adds no value to their lives

I think you are the one who's being deceived here!
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by NinjaMetahuman: 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
I guess gay people are the biggest problem Ugandan currently have.

African leaders and irrelevances are like bread and butter.
Even this clown that keeps rigging himself after failing so severely is using people's hate for gays to increase in political points.

Black fucking continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

STFU. Mumu

He is right, everything is not about dollar bill

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
I guess gay people are the biggest problem Ugandan currently have.

African leaders and irrelevances are like bread and butter.
Even this clown that keeps rigging himself after failing so severely is using people's hate for gays to increase in political points.

Black fucking continent.

Yes leavam like that, we love Africa the way it is.

Carry your America comot from here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce / UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption / Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.