Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ (23856 Views)

Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Tonalphs(f): 7:30am On May 30, 2023
Jimasun:

I was very pro-LGBT until they started getting mad and forcing people into it.
I now hate them with passion because of what they are doing to children.
I sincerely want them to be wiped out now
I'm against children trans too. But everyone can't be mad because some few people chose madness. There are so many LGBTQ people speaking against transgenderism for kids. It's like saying all religious people are bad cos some few sect are making the nation ungovernable. Even so many of them just want to live a normal life and not exposed the way society is exposing them. It's dangerous being one unlike before, nobody cares or noticed.
All will be fine.
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by TenQ: 8:02am On May 30, 2023
coke75:

Gorilla can not consent. Would be rape.
How do you know, a gorilla can be on heat can it?
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by 9jaRealist: 8:31am On May 30, 2023
mariahAngel:
What they need more is help, and not imprisonment (except in the case of sexual abuse) or death sentence because (the feeling of) homosexuality is a mental disorder.
They can't help the way they feel.

Although, to feel is one thing, and to act out your (inappropriate) feeling is another.
You mustn't give in to every feelings.

Another issue is, would they be willing to accept help?
Benblaq:
I am a very liberal man who believes the earth is big enough to contain every body and their sexual preferences, although I still find it funny how people find their same gender sexually attractive.

The punishment is little above tough and brutal for LGBTQ anyways. I think therapeutic sessions will help, because we need talk to the LGBTQ bandwagons that life will go extinct if men married men and women married women. Peace ❤

What they need is to be left alone to leave their lives without bothering anyone else…
>
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by 9jaRealist: 8:33am On May 30, 2023
Kazeem47:
Had it been the parents of those Homosexuals were Homosexuals too,would they be existing today?
Homosexuality is the end of a generation.

YES! Because gay people can also have kids…smh
>
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2023
Ex0rrcist:
Just imagine, stupid laws for what they choose not to understand. Imagine making a law for who two grown adult can love. Barbaric I would say.

Nope, this is not about making a law for who an adult can love. This is about morality. Unless you're gay, has the government ever questioned or chose a lady for you?
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:42am On May 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
shocked If you are human, listen,
YOU WERE BORN BY A MOTHER AND FATHER.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HOMOSX,UNLESS YOU HAVE SUCH MENTAL DIESEASE FIND CURE FROM SEXOLOGISTS,INSTEAD OF SETTLING DOWN TO THAT DISGUSTING ACTS,AS PROMOTED BY DEVIL POSSESSED AMERICANS.
UNIVERSAL TRUTH REMAINS THAT:
dickk must enter pussy and pussyy must attract dick for global life interchange and bonds.
Stop marrying pussyy to pussy is a disease
Stop marrying dick to dick is a disease of the mind and mental problem. angry
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by MrAgbako: 11:27am On May 30, 2023
Ex0rrcist:
Just imagine, stupid laws for what they choose not to understand. Imagine making a law for who two grown adult can love. Barbaric I would say.
u dey kolo. Go wash ur anus. Smelling gay
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2023
I think they should carve out a country or an island then go and dump all these sexual deviants there undecided
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Adjovi: 12:33pm On May 30, 2023
coke75:

Ok? And the West has the right to stop sending aid and sanction Uganda. Go cry about it.

They have the right to stop sending aid true. A right to sanction them also true. The world does not revolve around Europe alone. There are six more continents so they can go Bleep themselves
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Kazeem47(m): 12:46am On Jun 01, 2023
9jaRealist:

YES! Because gay people can also have kids…smh
>
by adoption or surrogacy.not the normal way of having kids.
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by texazzpete(m): 2:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Jimasun:

I just knew you would have typed one rubbish and posted it. It is like anything the west supports, you must support.
Child mutilation and all the nonsense are not needed in Africa. Go to west, just like you always tell Russian supporters to move to Russia

What does this have to do with ‘child mutilation’? Are you inadvertently admitting some of the evils you do?

If you really want to ban child mutilation, you’d be speaking up against circumcision and tribal marks in kids

Russian supporters have mental problems.
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Jimasun: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2023
texazzpete:

What does this have to do with ‘child mutilation’? Are you inadvertently admitting some of the evils you do?

If you really want to ban child mutilation, you’d be speaking up against circumcision and tribal marks in kids
Imagine comparing these with removal of sex organs?
Only God knows the number of children you are abusing at home.
Pedophiles support children mutilation scumbag
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by texazzpete(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2023
Jimasun:

Imagine comparing these with removal of sex organs?
Only God knows the number of children you are abusing at home.
Pedophiles support children mutilation scumbag

Thread title says LGBTQ and thread is focused on gay rights.

You come begin bring silly talking points Putin uses to mobilize brain dead Neanderthals like you. How e take relate?

I maintain that all this is a massive Freudian Slip and anyone close to you should be very wary. Especially if they have young children.
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by Jimasun: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2023
texazzpete:

Thread title says LGBTQ and thread is focused on gay rights.

You come begin bring silly talking points Putin uses to mobilize brain dead Neanderthals like you. How e take relate?

I maintain that all this is a massive Freudian Slip and anyone close to you should be very wary. Especially if they have young children.
Most of you LGBTQ++ activists are child abusers.
You are probably a rapist and serial molester.
You should be prevented from coming close to children
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by luminouz(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2023
Tonalphs:

Hi, I come in peace.
I want to actually answer ur question. I used to be like u. Until I started studying gay people and becoming friends with a couple of them. Gay men actually admire women. But not in a sexual way. Like they have deep admiration for pretty and shapely ones. grin grin grin. The truth is, I'm a lady n my body won't move for a fat or fair man. That's same way they have preferences. I can admire a fat or fair guy but my hormone will refuse. That's why some gay people try to date the opposite sex but at the end of the day, it's in vain.
I don't have issues with gay people. My issue is they should leave kids out of their trans madness. Also, the LGBTQ cult has been hijacked. So I understand why Africa leaders are taking drastic measures to preserve our heritage. On a norms, we have them, but why are they suddenly craving equality. This is the bone of contention.

Do you don't like fair guys grin grin
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by 1Sharon(f): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Where is the bill criminalising corruption ?
Re: Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ by 1Sharon(f): 1:35am On Jun 03, 2023
izubext007:
good move , our moral heritage most be preserve.

😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack / UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.