Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This (2794 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by SlqTV(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
This girl has been manipulative to my life, she don't support me nor advice me positively! She utterly don't care about me. I'm the one providini everything. For the fact that I'm just a struggling up and coming music Artist.
yesterday we had an argument which lead her to slap me. I'm fed up already and I can't lay my hand on any woman. I just gotta move on and chase my dream. I need ur advice pls.

I'm i dreaming big? Ever since I was little it has always been my dream.

am SleeQ (Stage name) and I'm a music Artist in my early twenties. I believe on my abilities and I knew I'm so talented cuz God has given me a Gift of life. I'm good at written songs and I'm able to write as many songs I want whie playing any kind of beat I came across. I don't want to get you all bored writing a long note here. I had so much in me and I wished to share with you all. Please if you're reading this and willing to help I've been in this music for a way to long but still yet I cound't find a sponsor maybe do to may background.
I'm currently living in Suleja (Abuja) and what I learned and witnessed about this place is no one takes anything entertainment serious. Please this environment is killing me, I always dream of relocating to Lagos cuz that's the place I had to be.. But I have no one to run to.
Please if you are reading this and you are into Music Management or Entertainment. I wish you can give me a trial, just a trial in other for me to prove my abilities. I want to come to Lagos and I think it will be a chance for me to prove my way to the Music Industry. Please help me.
May my helper locate me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by Fahvvy: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Because of what? undecided...

Well it doesn't matter undecided...
No one has the right to be abusive (physical or otherwise) towards another unless in cases of self defense undecided...

So if you didn't attack her first, then I sincerely hope you gave her the beatings of her life, so much so that she would never raise her hands on another man NO MATTER WHAT undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by DyingFetus: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Have you been sniffing Siofra's panties??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by izonborn098(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
How far mr man' women only slap simp, i can't even imagine a woman slapping me, never..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by talented321: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lolz
Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by SlqTV(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
SlqTV:
This girl has been manipulative to my life, she don't support me nor advice me positively! She utterly don't care about me. I'm the one providini everything. For the fact that I'm just a struggling up and coming music Artist.
yesterday we had an argument which lead her to slap me. I'm fed up already and I can't lay my hand on any woman. I just gotta move on and chase my dream. I need ur advice pls.

I'm i dreaming big? Ever since I was little it has always been my dream.

am SleeQ (Stage name) and I'm a music Artist in my early twenties. I believe on my abilities and I knew I'm so talented cuz God has given me a Gift of life. I'm good at written songs and I'm able to write as many songs I want whie playing any kind of beat I came across. I don't want to get you all bored writing a long note here. I had so much in me and I wished to share with you all. Please if you're reading this and willing to help I've been in this music for a way to long but still yet I cound't find a sponsor maybe do to may background.
I'm currently living in Suleja (Abuja) and what learned and witnessed about this place is no one takes anything entertainment serious. Please this environment is killing me, I always dream of relocating to Lagos cuz that's the place I had to be.. But I have no one to run to.
Please if you are reading this and you are into Music Management or Entertainment. I wish you can give me a trial, just a trial in other for me to prove my abilities. I want to come to Lagos and I think it will be a chance for me to prove my way to the Music Industry. Please help me.
May my helper locate me.

Please let get this to the front page. I wished to be help by you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by SlqTV(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
izonborn098:
How far mr man' women only slap simp, i can't even imagine a woman slapping me, never..

Please try and read again and please help me to tag the moderators [code][/code]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by SlqTV(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fahvvy:
Because of what? undecided...

Well it doesn't matter undecided...
No one has the right to be abusive (physical or otherwise) towards another unless in cases of self defense undecided...

So if you didn't attack her first, then I sincerely hope you gave her the beatings of her life, so much so that she would never raise her hands on another man NO MATTER WHAT undecided...

Please I will like you to try and read it again and please help me to tag the moderators for front page opportunity. cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by SlqTV(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
I still won't give up my dream helper shall locate me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
I can imagine myself slapping you black and blue... grin grin grin
izonborn098:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This by SlqTV(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2023
izonborn098:

Life is ain't about redpill or simp, You can ignore anything for peace of mind. Just focus on what you want, No go put yourself for trouble

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Avoid If You Want A Lasting Relationship / What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? / At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.