Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

"My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby (3323 Views)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by marvelck: 3:05pm On May 29, 2023
South African Woman Hails Her Nigerian Husband For Standing In For Her When She Was Injured

A South African based in SA with her family, recently took to her Facebook page, to shower accolades on her Nigerian, for taking care of the home and their kids when she was injured in a domestic accident at home.

According to her, having a man who doesn't mind doing the house chores and other things when the wife is unable to, is very rare, especially among African men. And she's so lucky to have such a unique man as a husband.

Read her full post below

In her words

It's been 6 weeks since I fell and broke my foot in 5 places. I'm here thinking to myself that if there is one thing I did beautifully in my life is, I definitely married well. For six weeks I am still not able to clean the house and walk properly but my husband and daughter have been doing an amazing job. Yesterday I was feeling a little bit better I told myself I was going to to spring clean the house.

My husband and daughter woke up at 3:30 and did everything I was planning to do. Curtains changed, blankets and walls washed etc.

When he asked for my hand I asked God to please not give me a man who will tell me "this is notva man's job I can't do it" I will always always thank my mother in law for raising such a human being. He was specifically made for me. I am indeed the bone of his bone.

10 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by donbachi(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2023
Some go say she charm am.

3 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Orisha17: 3:19pm On May 29, 2023
Anty putting your happiness in human being doesn't end well
Never does

3 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by gift2xl: 3:29pm On May 29, 2023
Keep your family matters off social media.

4 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by luminouz(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2023
So?

I can do that as a man for my family, even though I'm a redpiller.

The issue is when the woman now abrogates these duties to me in perpetuity. That's what men have issues with. Now that she has praised me on SM and she is fully healed, then she still expects me to go ahead and do these duties all in the name of 'good husband'.

Women shit-test you like that all the time. I remembered one chick who was very tired and not feeling well. I felt she overworked and I helped her out in the kitchen for two days. Naso she got better and wanted me to continue kitchen duties and kept calling me 'darling' in a bid to mumulise me. Naso I change am for the girl and she quickly resumed kitchen duties.

I'm not averse to helping out but make sure you NEVER take it for granted.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by ukaface(f): 4:05pm On May 29, 2023
Of course
Na for foreign women dear Nigerian men Dey always do like mumu for

5 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Sucre6: 4:15pm On May 29, 2023
ukaface:
Of course

A real man knows how to keep his home, it has nothing to do with where the man is from

3 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 29, 2023
ukaface:
Of course

Dont be bitter..it just means Nigerian men are not the problem...so you ladies have some sober reflection to do

6 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:
Keep your family matters off social media.
I couldn't agree more.
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 29, 2023
ukaface:
Of course
😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by ukaface(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Dont be bitter..it just means Nigerian men are not the problem...so you ladies have some sober reflection to do
Bitter?
How?

2 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by GoodCane: 4:57pm On May 29, 2023
Nigerian men are valued all over the world. They're hot spec and in high demands. Every foreign woman wishes to have a Nigerian man in her life.

I have never heard of any country talking good about Nigeria women other than they're oloshos, hook-up girls and runz girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by finallybusy: 5:56pm On May 29, 2023
To the white man and enlightened, they are both black people. I clicked this expecting to see a white South African.
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by virginprincess(f): 6:53pm On May 29, 2023
Mtcheeeew
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Houseofglam7(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2023
😊😊😊😊😊
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by boltwings: 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
marrying a pretty SA virgin would really be a nice decision for me.

2 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Warl0ck: 9:23pm On May 29, 2023
boltwings:
marrying a pretty SA virgin would really be a nice decision for me.

I get zulu virgin for sale looking for relationship.

She is on facebook.
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by jagorinho: 9:33pm On May 29, 2023
Orisha17:
Never does
....but most women put their happiness in relationship stuff, it is frightening!!!. Most women I have observed, polished or local tend to be extremely happy when in an healthy relationship but men has many things that keeps them genuinely happy, that is why after an average woman begins her manifesto like " I want a dark, tall and handsome guy," the next thing is " I need a guy that will make me happy", seems they can't be genuinely happy without an external male force.

3 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by boltwings: 9:45pm On May 29, 2023
Warl0ck:
I get zulu virgin for sale looking for relationship.

She is on facebook.
link me up o
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Meteng: 8:42am On May 30, 2023
donbachi:
Some go say she charm am.
cheesy
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Derakz: 12:23pm On May 30, 2023
Orisha17:
Never does
is true
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Jodha(f): 2:32pm On May 30, 2023
When a man loves and respects a woman ... that's how it is...
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by sageb: 3:56pm On May 30, 2023
it's pleasant to see how south African women loves Nigerian men.
@Samantha124 oya come and be my Eminado

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Nna bathong ke kgopela le seke la ntsenya mo ditabeng tsa lena.

Ke bona mosadi mo, e sego basadi.. undecided undecided undecided

I've ran out of English data bundles. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sageb:
it's pleasant to see how south African women loves Nigerian men.

@Samantha124 oya come and be my Eminado

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Goodlady(f): 6:25pm On May 30, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Nigerian men are valued all over the world. They're hot spec and in high demands. Every foreign woman wishes to have a Nigerian man in his life.

I have never heard of any country talking good about Nigeria women other than they're oloshos, hook-up girls and runz girls.
Must you come here to embarrass your generation?
Cos one of you is good doesn't mean all are same.
Like you that's a specimen for bad product, I mean efulefu Nigerian men!
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Goodlady(f): 6:26pm On May 30, 2023
Samantha124:

Subtitles it now or I won't give you kilishi!
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2023
I cannot can, I fail to can.

English gone. undecided undecided undecided
Goodlady:

Subtitles it now or I won't give you kilishi!
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by marlow1962(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2023
If you come across something good, appreciate it.
But for Nigeria here, them go abuse and molest the "something good" to the extent say them go feel say them done chop am, say na mugu.
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by GoodCane: 7:34pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:

Must you come here to embarrass your generation?
Cos one of you is good doesn't mean all are same.
Like you that's a specimen for bad product, I mean efulefu Nigerian men!

Sweetplum abi wetin Dem dey call you, come let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again.
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Goodlady(f): 7:46pm On May 30, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Sweetplum abi wetin Dem dey call you, come let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again.
You v licked crystal 🔮 meth!
Dey play?
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by sageb: 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
Samantha124:

Is the above Sotho or Zulu language?
Translate it to English
Re: "My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2023
English, not good.. grin grin grin

Vely vely bad.
sageb:

Is the above Sotho or Zulu language?
Translate it to English

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Downloading Grindr App Lowkey In Nigeria / She Rejected Me Because Of My Religion. What Now? / How Do I Go On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.