Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life (52308 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by 9jaRealist: 2:59pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

Guys what do you think and how do I handle this

Tales by the Moonlight…. cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by finallybusy: 2:59pm On May 30, 2023
I will confirm for you when/if I come back after death.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Faposky95: 3:00pm On May 30, 2023
Do not act up.....
We may have lived lifetimes before now.....
...no horror movie.
Google Billy Carson

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by zinaunreal(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

Get all the necessary information you can if possible record it. As days go by she will forget

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Raskimonojendor: 3:00pm On May 30, 2023
siofra:
Doesn't sound strange to me. I've been around children for most of my life and they say the craziest things. It's best not to take it too seriously. It's just kids being kids.
This types of news pop up all over the world with verification.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by GloriousGbola: 3:01pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

the mother is allowing the child to watch too much africa magic. she is repeating what she has seen there

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Barcalee: 3:01pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Pikin wey I go leave run commot from house

If she block door I go brush am

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by cunny88(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2023
NuCypher:

Clearly you are reinforcing your biases. You have always had a bias and it appears eliciting responses from your 4-year-old daughter is confirming those biases to you. This is your mind at work, not reality. At it seems, if any kids makes up random, delusional answers for you, you swallow them hook, line and sinker, because preconceived biases exist in your mind that you are trying to confirm.
exactly, it's not unusual for kids to say weird and funny tins, for me nothing concretely points to reincarnation from what d kid says

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Barcalee: 3:02pm On May 30, 2023
Reincarnation is real, though a mystery but it's real

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by pachigo001(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

grin grin grin don’t be a coward

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Miluv123Gold: 3:03pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

Hahahahahahahahah...My Chest oooo
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Auto58(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2023
Super story part what is this I want to watch it
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Konjiboii: 3:04pm On May 30, 2023
Wetin concern me with pikin when dey remember the past, na the one when dey see future for pay.
The way I go blow, no worry.

4 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by sammirano: 3:04pm On May 30, 2023
Your Tochter will make a great story writer, you are lucky she is exhibiting these traits early on. Help her harness it
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by lexy2014: 3:04pm On May 30, 2023
CuriousCart:

Marine spirit obviously.
Make sure to record everything.

Genesis 1:2
[2]The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters.

Psalm 24:1-2
[1]THE EARTH is the Lord's, and the fullness of it, the world and they who dwell in it.
[2]For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the currents and the rivers.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Triangles1(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

Make I laugh in najiaj pijin... Hahahahahahah.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by SLOVFO(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Reincarnation goes against my Christian beliefs nor do I personally believe in it. I would suggest praying over her or taking her for deliverance.

Obviously a familiar spirit at work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Phyde: 3:06pm On May 30, 2023
Reminds me of my little niece we used to called second chance because she talks and act maturely like her late dad.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Deeprooted: 3:08pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

You got me literally rolling on the floor grin grin
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by immortalmortal: 3:08pm On May 30, 2023
Lies lies lies
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Triangles1(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2023
The moment you become serious about getting information from her all what you will get will be rubbish but if you really want to get the fact just make her comfortable with you and pretend as if you don't care about her utterance.

Believe me the dead also speak.

7 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Amaka430(f): 3:09pm On May 30, 2023
she is possessed Take her for deliverance Do it now that she is tender Another power is living in her

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by BeboNGN: 3:09pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Your girl is a gift from GOD to the world. She's older than you.

If you're a good Christian, pray to God for revelation concerning your daughter, you will see what God will show.

Or

You can go to a living prophetic Church, not fake ones ooo'.... Or the one that will ask you to fast for 40 days or lock up the girl.

Go to a LIVING Prophetic church with the baby and explain to them.

She's way older than even your father...

Both you and your wife needs to come together to raise this children, so she won't miss it in life.

Where there's no revelation people perish.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Show her the last Lotto result and ask her to tell you what the next results would be, stake 10k on 3 direct, collect your millions and leave the country! Don't try to relieve her of the spirit inside her cuz na you go loss last last. Use her spirit for your own benefits now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by BeboNGN: 3:10pm On May 30, 2023
Amaka430:
she is possessed
Take her for deliverance
Do it now that she is tender
Another power is living in her

Are you the one that posses her?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by olaniyilukman(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Reincarnation is real. Unfortunately, she will end up losing every memory of her past lives as she ages.

When I was still a kid I also remember telling my mom about my past lives.

But as I grow everything became hazy and I was even ashamed to talk about it cause it felt like I was crazy.

At such age children are very perceptive. Most of them can astral projects and lucid dreams without struggling as if it's their second nature.

Most also see being or entities that are not of our 3D reality.

But they lose most of these abilities and memories as they grow and get indoctrinated by man-made religion.

My advice will be to document as much information as possible. Show her when she's off age.

You have a special child in your hands.
Brother God bless for this, it happened to me when I was in primary school in 90s, anytime I see textbook, I always told my mum they are similar to the one I have used before and she will just be marvelled but thank God today Baba is doing fine ohh

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Waywardson6: 3:11pm On May 30, 2023
Keep loving her, she's here to be your guiding light. Never take her for granted, she's not just a child.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Maryam1234(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

All these people quoting me telling me I’m not a good father yen yen yen

How pikin wey you born go dey tell you she has two mothers and other siblings else where when no be say na group sex you take born am

OP don’t be deceived that pikin senior your grand mother

Carry the pikin go deposit as collateral use am borrow money from UBA

Next time you want to pour sperm inside your wife’s vagina pull out first taste the sperm for your tongue if the sperm taste shrine shrine you pour am for bed
grin
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Mrfksb1(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2023
siofra:
Doesn't sound strange to me. I've been around children for most of my life and they say the craziest things. It's best not to take it too seriously. It's just kids being kids.
babe you're beautiful. I'd love to know you
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by crusufixo(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

All these people quoting me telling me I’m not a good father yen yen yen

How pikin wey you born go dey tell you she has two mothers and other siblings else where when no be say na group sex you take born am

OP don’t be deceived that pikin senior your grand mother

Carry the pikin go deposit as collateral use am borrow money from UBA

Next time you want to pour sperm inside your wife’s vagina pull out first taste the sperm for your tongue if the sperm taste shrine shrine you pour am for bed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Maryam1234(f): 3:12pm On May 30, 2023
We're all product of reincarnation.
Take it or leave it grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.