Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life (52190 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2023
My younger sister from age 4-8 when she's sick will always cry and continuing pointing to invisible strange goat. She only Stops crying when we come over and when she gets well. Last time she did this was at age 8. She's 19 now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by olakan22: 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
Let's pretend you're speaking the truth. You wanted to believe in reincarnation so bad that you made your child say what you want to hear?
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

Guys what do you think and how do I handle this
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Nothing like old soul here, she has been possessed by an old Spirit aka Jin of that lived in that era. Nothing like reincarnation if not Jesus son of Mary is supposed to be on earth right now, if not tell me the reincarnation of Prophet Adam, Abraham, Joseph, Hitler, Stalin and many other great men, if not don't believe the Hindi philosophy.

Okay ooooo. I nor dey argue again.

Na" you are right" I dey tell people these days.

SO, you are right. grin
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Pacesetter2021: 7:32pm On May 30, 2023
With all due respect, your daughter needs deliverance

An ancient spirit is talking through her and should be cast out

I know this is not what you want to hear but unfortunately,that's the case.

The reincarnation part is the fairly tale you want to hear.
Especially in this case,it's not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by BluntCrazeMan: 7:54pm On May 30, 2023
Rostikol:

We were all alive in the ‘spirit world’ before we were born as humans. A ‘veil of forgetfulness’ is placed on us before birth, so that we won’t remember our real life as powerful immortal beings. When we ‘die’, we return to all that and we remember who we are etc.

SO,, WHO PLACED THE NONSENSE VEIL.??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 7:55pm On May 30, 2023
jackcanfield:

Adopted pikin can elevate your family name...

That's not a purpose. So who'll elevate original name?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by egbuefi: 8:01pm On May 30, 2023
Please, that child is a special child. She is a born mystic. Do not trouble her or disturb yourself about her. Do not disturb her, I repeat
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

That's not a purpose. So who'll elevate original name?
That is left for the Iragbiji clan to come and claim their inheritance abi birth right.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
nothing funny in that guys comment
did I mention that it was funny, I only said I will enlarge it and use in my office.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Kay25(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

You better take her for deliverance before she starts acting weird ..don't wait till she starts seeing u dead and other family members...u need take off that spirit from her she is possessed ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by DrDunamis(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Don't rebuke the familiar spirit playing with your family and be playing until something untoward happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by sylve11: 8:30pm On May 30, 2023
Reincarnation is so so so real. cool
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ukaface(f): 8:32pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Stories like this intrigue me, I’ve spent some good hours in the time past on YouTube watching kids narrate their past lives.
So where did she live before?
Ain’t you curious to know more?
Cos I’ld be…. I will want to know everything

Reincarnation is real

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Alamkir: 8:33pm On May 30, 2023
Kinghenry1315:
As she grow older she will forget it was in the news a boy who claim to be lady Diana incarnate names his two son prince Henry and Harry check the news for more info the more you realize the better God is not going to throw any of his children in hell we reincarnate according to our behavior in past life some as animals or slowpoke that is your own hell there is judgement on earth you come back and face your karma

Hard for anyone to believe, but I do believe you. If you reason am well there is a little truth in it. From my experience I believe this
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by knowyaself2(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2023
Reincarnation is as real as getting hungry and eating food, falling asleep and waking up, you die and must reincarnate. It's the natural cycle of life. Christians may choose to disbelieve, but it doesn't change the reality.
The sad thing about reincarnation is that you lose past life memories, but people with strong souls and psychic abilities recall, especially, during their childhood, but lose these memories as they age.
Your girl child is perfectly normal, disregard some people asking you to go for deliverance and other nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Dicado: 8:54pm On May 30, 2023
You're fvcking stupid and your foolish head containing piles of cow dung and rotten egg liquid enclosed in dirty sack of shits lacks common sense of minding your own business. No scientific evidence proves reincarnation order than religion. So, if I was commenting, it wasn't to your low carbonated microscopic bi-neutral milky shitty brain of shit. So, learn to mind your business and just move on with your highest level of foolishness.
Rostikol:

Brainwashed colonial slave. What makes you think you can infest this beautiful thread with your fake, imported oyinbo rubbish called ‘Jesus’?

Are you fcking mad?

Colonised asswipe.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by davibid: 8:56pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

I’m a children teacher in the church and I can bet you that reincarnation is very much real. Only a fool will say there’s no reincarnation but give her time she’ll forget everything.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by GeneralZodd(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2023
Rostikol:

It is you that is possessed by a fake Roman invention called ‘Jesus’.

You’re just too stupid to realise it.

A Spirit is speaking through her. Take her to deliverance church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Simpubozz(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2023
Na the one wey go remember sey he kept money for one ground i dey find
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 9:05pm On May 30, 2023
jackcanfield:

That is left for the Iragbiji clan to come and claim their inheritance abi birth right.

So where's the purpose??
The truth is that Tinubu's existence is all by chance. Any of his ancestors procreating with a different partner would have led to different generations of possible offsprings - therefore he and his father not existing.
So Tinubu could easily have not existed, and no one would have noticed!
The fact that his existence is just one of endless possible outcomes shows that there is no particular purpose to his existence.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So where's the purpose??
The truth is that Tinubu's existence is all by chance. Any of his ancestors procreating with a different partner would have led to different generations of possible offsprings - therefore he and his father not existing.
So Tinubu could easily have not existed, and no one would have noticed!
The fact that his existence is just one of endless possible outcomes shows that there is no particular purpose to his existence.

Lol nothing happens by chance Oga .. if you Google I am sure more than 100 people have left this planet , that you are alive is not an endless possible outcome, it is a choice made by the divine intelligence and trust me we all here for a purpose, without you and me who does the President want to preside over, we are here just for that.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2023
i am so surprised that people don't believe in reincarnation. if we look at it this way. almost all the elements on earth can be recycled. i came across a twitter handle about this same thing last year. this was posted by a WHITE LADY. the post had parents giving updates of their kids talking about their past lives, wars they witnessed, how they died, who they were and all. i was shocked seeing that, the post got over 200K comments and people still narrating their experiences on kids saying what they knew..

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Aaky(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2023
Op, your daughter is very innocent, not a witch and fully a child.

The issue here is there is a familiar spirit speaking through your daughter, it has possessed her and each time it comes upon her, she talks amazingly.

I am very sure your daughter does not talk like this all the time but only when under the influence of the spirit. Like a man would behave while drunk and when sober.

The truth is everyone has two natures coexisting in the same body - the human nature (soul/emotional component/body) and divine nature (spiritual entity). One could either be possessed by demons (evil spirits) or be filled with the Holy Ghost. The fruits of the Holy Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Those of the evil spirits are contrary.

I will advice you to begin watching Emmanuel tv on YouTube, DSTV, GOTV etc. There you will see prophet T. B. Joshua's teachings on spirituality and deliverances.
You will realise that what your daughter is going through is not strange at all. There are similar cases than were brought to Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) and were delivered. https://fb.watch/kS2zNiExNp/?mibextid=NnVzG8

Please watch this clip and do the needful.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by younowell: 9:38pm On May 30, 2023
Aaky:
Op, your daughter is very innocent, not a witch and fully a child.

The issue here is there is a familiar spirit speaking through your daughter, it has possessed her and each time it comes upon her, she talks amazingly.

I am very sure your daughter does not talk like this all the time but only when under the influence of the spirit. Like a man would behave while drunk and when sober.

The truth is everyone has two natures coexisting in the same body - the human nature (soul/emotional component/body) and divine nature (spiritual entity). One could either be possessed by demons (evil spirits) or be filled with the Holy Ghost. The fruits of the Holy Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Those of the evil spirits are contrary.

I will advice you to begin watching Emmanuel tv on YouTube, DSTV, GOTV etc. There you will see prophet T. B. Joshua's teachings on spirituality and deliverances.
You will realise that what your daughter is going through is not strange at all. There are similar cases than were brought to Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) and were delivered. https://fb.watch/kS2zNiExNp/?mibextid=NnVzG8

Please watch this clip and do the needful.

(Quote) (Report) (Like) 10,000 Dislikes (Un-Dislike) (Share)
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Zulum: 9:43pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

your daughter is a miracle child...what she was saying was exactly what was stated on the Holy Quran Surah Al anbiya verse 30

"Did the disbelievers not observe that the heavens and the earth were closed, then We opened them? And We created from water every living thing. Would they still not believe?"

i am asking you to read more about the holy Quran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by drlateef: 9:43pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

What she told you about God may seem incoherent to you. But based on islamic teaching she is 100% correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
davibid:

I’m a children teacher in the church and I can bet you that reincarnation is very much real. Only a fool will say there’s no reincarnation but give her time she’ll forget everything.

But it is not biblical. Of all the millions of people in the Bible, no one ever reincarnated. Even John the Baptist denied being Elijah.
Also, Christian theology has no doctrine that can accommodate idea of people being re-born as children after they die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 9:55pm On May 30, 2023
jackcanfield:

Lol nothing happens by chance Oga .. if you Google I am sure more than 100 people have left this planet , that you are alive is not an endless possible outcome, it is a choice made by the divine intelligence and trust me we all here for a purpose, without you and me who does the President want to preside over, we are here just for that.

So what's the purpose of the president presiding over anybody. The writer of ecclesiastical has it right - all is vanity. You live then you die and in due time it'll become like you and your era never existed! And that cycle just keep repeating - to what end??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by BinamRex: 9:55pm On May 30, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Reincarnation goes against my Christian beliefs nor do I personally believe in it. I would suggest praying over her or taking her for deliverance.

Who do you think John the Baptist was? He was a figure in the old testament. Incarnation is biblical. It is real.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 9:59pm On May 30, 2023
BinamRex:

Who do you think John the Baptist was? He was a figure in the old testament. Incarnation is biblical. It is real.

John the Baptist said unenequivocably that he's no such figure. Nowhere in the Bible is there reincarnation, when there ought be thousands
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by judeenk19(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

This is a special child, a destiny child, she has a purpose for coming back to your family and you must look after her and take good care of her. Don't forget to ask her about her passed, maybe her pass is going to help you and your family out of spiritual bond.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by judeenk19(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2023
This is a special child, a destiny child, she has a purpose for coming back to your family and you must look after her and take good care of her. Don't forget to ask her about her passed, maybe her pass is going to help you and your family out of spiritual bond.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.