Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life (52305 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
Duru009:

You need JESUS !!!!!

You will give your life a meaning very soon...

You’re a very stupid fool.

People in Japan don’t know or care who ‘Jesus’ is. Neither do people in Dubai, Singapore or South Korea. How is life in your Jesus worshiping village compared to those places?

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, reason people don't believe in reincarnation is because it makes no RATIONAL sense. People who do believe in reincarnation are IRRATIONAL. Our memories are stored in our brains. Even if someone is still alive you can wipe out parts of their memory by tampering with their brain to the extent that they no longer know who they are. This is someone ALIVE o! How much someone whose brain and body has been cremated or completed eaten up by worms!

Your problem is that you think the physical is responsible for the non-physical. That you need a physical brain to be able to think, reason, etc.

You don’t.

The brain is just there to help process your thoughts in this dense physical body and physical dimension you temporarily inhabit as a ‘human’.

Doesn’t mean you would have no thoughts or awareness without the physical body and brain.

Do you think God has a physical brain He thinks with?

Angels or Deities too?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Solomon61:

I believe you. Indeed she has a former life. Mine told me she died in a fire in a European country and she told me her name and her siblings name and her mum and alot of things. I just know she reincarnated. Lol. She even told me the name of her teddy bear then. Waiting I go do?

This is just incredibly amazing, and RINGS TRUE.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rostikol:

Your problem is that you think the physical is responsible for the non-physical. That you need a physical brain to be able to think, reason, etc.

You don’t.

The brain is just there to help process your thoughts in this dense physical body and physical dimension you temporarily inhabit as a ‘human’.

Doesn’t mean you would have no thoughts or awareness without the physical body and brain.

Do you think God has a physical brain He thinks with?

Angels or Deities too?

Your problem is that you don't look at what is actually there, REALITY, instead of some esoteric stuff in your head nobody can explain.
Here is REALITY we can all relate to, understand, and verify:
If we remove parts of your brain you'd no longer recognise your closest and most beloved relatives, you'd no longer remember your past experiences no matter how intense, you'd no longer remember who you are no matter how much you try, yet you'd be able to function normally.
Anything is possible, but it is IRRATIONAL to believe that once that same brain and your entire body are totally destroyed you'd suddenly start remembering everything again!
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Duru009(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rostikol:

You’re a very stupid fool.

People in Japan don’t know or care who ‘Jesus’ is. Neither do people in Dubai, Singapore or South Korea. How is life in your Jesus worshiping village compared to those places?

Mumu.

You're BLESSED.....

Thank you Jesus !!!

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by occfx: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
lexy2014:

I wasnt trying to prove that water was part of God's habitat. the OP said his daughter said that "God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on water". the scriptures I quoted were just to affirm it. the scriptures I quoted didnt say the waters are God's habitat. just like your view and that of the little girl, the scripture said God moves on the waters and has used it in tremendous ways. tnx for your input

Ok may be I was analyzing the scripture with common sense... That scripture is actually deep. Whatever that girl is saying wether right or wrong is actually scary
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by eroticecstasy: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
Strange!!!!
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ibrahim4street(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
Prechgold1180:
I do believe in reincarnation

With time and current economy of Nigeria

Her brain go return to factory reset

She go forget about her past life

😂😂😂
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Tayorshd87: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
otipoju:

The same religion that thinks the world is carried on the back of an elephant?

Lol in conclusion u didn't believe in their faith due to that but in reality we all have different views to worship the one God above the sky..

The Yoruba has ifa
Isreal has xtians
Arab has islam
India Hinduism
Puddism
And so on

No religion is more better than the other and no one is supreme ..
Cos if there is supreme then the Almighty God should have perish the rest and allow the supreme to rule over ✍️

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Pacyrus(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2023
Let the thread continue
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by XYZo: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2023
GodWrites:

Yes. I am an example. I am always lucid in my dreams, every night. It's totally out of my control. I can't have normal dreams anymore. Once I start dreaming, I instantly become aware that I am dreaming, and would start exploring and controlling the things around me. My favourite thing to do is flying.

Oluweri kiss
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Femi8586(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:
U are messing with her psyche

Stop asking her ridiculous questions
She doesn't have d answer hence she makes them up

lipsrsealed

Na Dem.

Awon there's no God, there's no heaven or hell. There's no afterlife people

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by galadima77(m): 6:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Lordsinger:

Yes. I am an example. I am always lucid in my dreams, every night. It's totally out of my control. I can't have normal dreams anymore. Once I start dreaming, I instantly become aware that I am dreaming, and would start exploring and controlling the things around me. My favourite thing to do is flying.

I used to have these abilities,
Not until I started smoking.
Wish I had explored more, last time I remember flying to the moon, but the fear of what could happen, perhaps death, couldn't let me continue flying in space.
I had to force my awakening, and since then
Nada !

Smoking and other forms of intoxicants when taken close to bedtime tend to repress these tendencies.

A clear head/mind close to bedtime would suffice

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Zee0007: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2023
A typical Nigerian
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by galadima77(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
GodWrites:

You should pay close attention to events in your dreams; journal them if need be and relate them in patterns with your life. Some will awe you!

Nature's best communication form is in symbols. A very few are direct and perceptible.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by wittywriter: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rocktation:
I once watched on YouTube the acclaimed true story of a little girl in a different country who didn't allow her parents to have peace of mind, until they took her to the country, involving the cops to arrest her killer in a past life. She literally showed them the house of the man in a country she's never been, where he stashed the killing weapon and her former parents.
O
They said she completely forgot about everything from the age of nine. I would look for the YouTube link, buh I'm a little busy now .
Link please...im writing on a similar project.
Thanks in advance

Wittyness
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by godwinstringed1(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2023
completey:

I experienced same with my 5years old son. He will say that this time, I should not let him go o. That the last time he came, I let him go that's is why he left. But because he loves me, that's why he came back to me.

It is true that we lost a son 13years ago, he died the day I said I am tired of his constant sickness.

My son now, will be telling his 10 years old sister. That I am older than you o, just that you won't understand.

He will make sure he is first to make a choice if you share anything for them and ask them to choose.

And so many things one dare not say out because people will not believe you. He will describe the place where he died. Meanwhile, I have not visited that area since he died.

Was the place where he died accurate in description?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ilovewater89(f): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2023
Her past life
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Possessedkid: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2023
It's just like me

I've lived a previous life

I was reincarnated by my grand father

My grand father was the only child and son of his parents, and I was too an only son and child of my parents

Took while for my mom to take in as she was looking for a child and was having miscarriages

My mom claimed I'm special
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by completey(f): 2:13am On Nov 04, 2023
godwinstringed1:

Was the place where he died accurate in description?

Yes.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Free2Fly: 4:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Possessedkid:
It's just like me

I've lived a previous life

I was reincarnated by my grand father

My grand father was the only child and son of his parents, and I was too an only son and child of my parents

Took while for my mom to take in as she was looking for a child and was having miscarriages

My mom claimed I'm special

Na so una dey mumu with yeye beliefs
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Possessedkid: 4:43am On Nov 04, 2023
Free2Fly:

Na so una dey mumu with yeye beliefs

Fork off here retarded atheist

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Free2Fly: 4:53am On Nov 04, 2023
Possessedkid:

Fork off here retarded atheist

grin grin misguided mumu boy
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Possessedkid: 5:07am On Nov 04, 2023
Free2Fly:

grin grin misguided mumu boy

I don't want

Leave me alone c0cksucker

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.