Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life (52173 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Truthshscrazy: 4:07pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

Guys what do you think and how do I handle this
Find time, Ask her again privately without her mom pokenosing, record everything on video or audio and back up to ur email/ online cloud storage.

Years later as she ages, she will naturally forget if she said anytging.

But u can always replay the videos. There is somerhing about the child. You may need to take her for deliverance to spiritually untie her from negative effects and ties & bonds of any past life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Truthshscrazy: 4:10pm On May 30, 2023
EhisChelsea1:

Very true. I had such experiences too when I was young. Especially the aspect of seeing some entities and beings that are not of this realm… and having some other weird experiences….. those things stopped before my 8th birthday… I can’t even remember them except very vaguely….

I think she will outgrow them like you said
Same here. Not a past life exactly, but seeing angels and some spiritual entitues of another realm shimmering in dazzling white. I can still vivedly remembrr the early childhood. encounters two decades later.

But everything stopped after my 6th birthday.
P.s. i still do not think it strange even till today, afterall, some pastors & alfas & spiritualists can see visions .
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by qtguru(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2023
This is very interesting
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by freemi(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
Mom007:
These are not signs of reincarnation Mr Christian,(you didnt say but I perceive you are one) These are signs of demonic or familiar spirits communication. Lay your hands on your child and pray for her before you start talking what is not supported by the bible. angry
hehe
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by juman(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
Your child is infested by jinn.

You need to pull out the jinn disturbing her through spiritual exercises.
As muslims we have our method to drive the jinn away.
But as christians you should have the method they force it out her body.

We human and the jinns live in this earth. They rarely disturb human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by mirinder: 4:14pm On May 30, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Reincarnation goes against my Christian beliefs nor do I personally believe in it. I would suggest praying over her or taking her for deliverance.
you suck dick?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by paxonel(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

her case isn't the first and it is not going to be the last.
There are other cases where children can recall certain events that had occurred in their previous lives and were proved to be accurate.

She is totally normal and she will soon outgrow it
Reincarnation is real
It is scriptural but a lot of people reading the bible cannot see it

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Slurity(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Reincarnation is real to a large extent. I have seen one life a direct in Nasarawa state, it was even on the news for some months. A guy killed by bokoharam in borno state came to Nasarawa, married and have a boy of about 4 years before he was boosted by his best friend that are part of the team that buried him in Bornu when their village was raided by bokoharam 6 years earlier. If not that the man and the young boy disappear in the present of over 13 people in open broad day light, i will never believe the story. His wife collapse and was in hospital for 5 dyas before she could start talking to news men.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 4:16pm On May 30, 2023
juman:
Your child is infested by jinn.

You need to pull out the jinn disturbing her through spiritual exercises.
As muslims we have our method to drive the jinn away.
But as christians you should have the method they force it out her body.

We human and the jinns live in this earth. They rarely disturb human.

YOU’RE TALKING ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Boss13: 4:16pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Well she is there for your own spiritual awakening
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by forexprophet(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭
Epic comment

Prechgold1180:
I do believe in reincarnation

With time and current economy of Nigeria

Her brain go return to factory reset

She go forget about her past life

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by juman(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2023
Jinn can talk about many human generations, because the jinn can live close to one thousand years before they die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Like others have said, ask her as many things as possible about the various dimensions she recollects.

She is one of those whom God uses to subtly remind and reassure us that what we call ‘death’ is not real, and that we all survive and live forever as powerful immortal souls. And this is REGARDLESS of whatever religion we ‘believe in’ or don’t ‘believe in’ as temporal humans.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by juman(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
Rostikol:

YOU’RE TALKING ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.

Go and read well for your jamb exam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Obrigardo: 4:21pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Hmm another angle

Come hear man, don't you ever believe those crooks.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Iykenuwa(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2023
1. How old is your child

2. Is she exposed to Nollywood?

3. There is no reincarnation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by EmmyDJourno: 4:24pm On May 30, 2023
Calm down, you have a spirit child😚
Submit her to Jesus, instill morals and love for her fellow man/woman in her
Before her internal manifestation as she matures the devil would come for her, she would experience many challenges, but it’s just an attempt to steal God’s priced asset, in which he would fail
You must be on guard to help her resist the devil, after the internal manifestation and God’s spirit takes over then her external manifestation begins
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by nokspos: 4:24pm On May 30, 2023
i saw an American documentary that further proves this, there's a reason why we have no clue about life after death, if we know we can come again , we might always end it fast or cut it short just to pick another life.... nia69

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 4:24pm On May 30, 2023
Iykenuwa:
1. How old is your child

2. Is she exposed to Nollywood?

3. There is no reincarnation.

SHUT UP. IGNORAMUS. IS THAT THE ONE YOUR MONEY-GRABBING PASTOR TOLD YOU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by mirinder: 4:25pm On May 30, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Brother God bless for this, it happened to me when I was in primary school in 90s, anytime I see textbook, I always told my mum they are similar to the one I have used before and she will just be marvelled but thank God today Baba is doing fine ohh
is mine reincarnation? Anytime i hear oldskool songs, i remember them immediately despite the fact i was very young and innocent when they were release
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by tnerro1(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2023
Even me, I use to dream about being a cowboy in America, sure say I no miss road enter naija so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by LordErrk: 4:26pm On May 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Reincarnation is real. Unfortunately, she will end up losing every memory of her past lives as she ages.

When I was still a kid I also remember telling my mom about my past lives.

But as I grow everything became hazy and I was even ashamed to talk about it cause it felt like I was crazy.

At such age children are very perceptive. Most of them can astral projects and lucid dreams without struggling as if it's their second nature.

Most also see being or entities that are not of our 3D reality.

But they lose most of these abilities and memories as they grow and get indoctrinated by man-made religion.

My advice will be to document as much information as possible. Show her when she's off age.

You have a special child in your hands.

I don't think they lose it. I think they just prefer not to talk about it.
Until last month, I thought lucid dreaming was a very normal thing for everyone, until I talked with people and they were bewildered by the thought of it 😂 I went to google sha, and saw just very few people can do that.
I also have a lot of deja-reve (where you experiece random scenes from dreams that have happened before), but I just don't talk about it because it's simply not believable

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by flokii: 4:27pm On May 30, 2023
@OP Reincarnation is real, so is spirituality and soul travel.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by TheSuperX(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2023
siofra:
Doesn't sound strange to me. I've been around children for most of my life and they say the craziest things. It's best not to take it too seriously. It's just kids being kids.
Keep shut, what do u know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by mirinder: 4:28pm On May 30, 2023
Maryam1234:
We're all product of reincarnation. Take it or leave it grin
who were you fùcking in your past life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by MrAgbako: 4:29pm On May 30, 2023
She is from the water. This is not about reincarnation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 4:29pm On May 30, 2023
nokspos:
i saw an American documentary that further proves this, there's a reason why we have no clue about life after death, if we know we can come again , we might always end it fast or cut it short just to pick another life.... nia69

We were all alive in the ‘spirit world’ before we were born as humans. A ‘veil of forgetfulness’ is placed on us before birth, so that we won’t remember our real life as powerful immortal beings. When we ‘die’, we return to all that and we remember who we are etc.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by writers100(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

A lot of books prove the plausibility of reincarnation.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 4:33pm On May 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
She is from the water. This is not about reincarnation

You are wrong.

Do you know that this Earth is not the way they told you it is? It is actually a flat surface sitting inside a vast ocean, protected by a metal firmament.

You will realise this the day you leave this Earth.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by flokii: 4:34pm On May 30, 2023
Rostikol:

We were all alive in the ‘spirit world’ before we were born as humans. A ‘veil of forgetfulness’ is placed on us do that we won’t remember our real life as powerful immortal beings. When we ‘die’, we return to all that and we remember who we are etc.

I don't know why but I think this right here is very correct.. gives insight into the concept of spirit wife and spirit husbands and how a living person can still be in touch with a spiritual partner or spouse who attimes might get jealous or overprotective.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ggenius77(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2023
illicit:
U are messing with her psyche

Stop asking her ridiculous questions
She doesn't have d answer hence she makes them up

lipsrsealed
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Lama70(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

If you know you are not making up this story just for fun, get across to me for further explanation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.