Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life (52144 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Dogalmighty17: 7:54am On May 30, 2023
Keep your child away from drugs. Or better yet stop taking them yourself. Between you and your daughter, one of you is very high.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by FahBuLous: 7:56am On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Pikin wey I go leave run commot from house
Hahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 8:02am On May 30, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Reincarnation goes against my Christian beliefs nor do I personally believe in it. I would suggest praying over her or taking her for deliverance.

"It is appointed for a man to die once..."

Because it is appointed doesn't mean it will be the case all the time!

My advice to OP is to capture as much information as possible from that little girl, before taking any actions or forming conclusions. This is wisdom.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by kekakuz(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Keep your child away from drugs. Or better yet stop taking them yourself. Between you and your daughter, one of you is very high.
you accuse a 4 years old girl of being on drugs. Is this what you do with your kids

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2023
NuCypher:

Clearly you are reinforcing your biases. You have always had a bias and it appears eliciting responses from your 4-year-old daughter is confirming those biases to you. This is your mind at work, not reality. At it seems, if any kids makes up random, delusional answers for you, you swallow them hook, line and sinker, because preconceived biases exist in your mind that you are trying to confirm.
you ended up saying nothing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2023
DaTruths:
It happens.

According to Conspiracy theorists, the powers that be who controls the Earth from the spirit realm used their spiritual powers (Advanced Technology) to chain souls from leaving the Earth after death.

In the emergence of death, out memory is erased automatically by this technology before we reincarnate.

But just like every other technological program, they sometimes happen to be a glitch, which would cause some certain individuals not to get their memory erased upon death and subsequent reincarnation.
trash

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Reincarnate is fucking real
sharp, that girl is possessed
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2023
1Sharon:
Kids say the darndest things.
just shut up dolt.
You know nothing.
Empty brain

8 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
grin grin
Maybe the child mama Don dey give am Colorado cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
you accuse a 4 years old girl of being on drugs. Is this what you do with your kids
she's staying with the mother not you.
Anything is possible
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by galadima77(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Reincarnation is real. Unfortunately, she will end up losing every memory of her past lives as she ages.

When I was still a kid I also remember telling me mom about my past lives.

But as I grow everything became hazy and I was even ashamed to talk about it cause it felt like I was crazy.

At such age children are very perceptive. Most of them can astral projects and lucid dreams without struggling as if it's their second nature.

Most also see being or entities that are not of our 3D reality.

But they lose most of these abilities and memories as they grow and get indoctrinated by man-made religion.

My advice will be to document as much information as possible. Show her when she's off age.

You have a special child in your hands.

The lucid and astral stuff still linger for some adults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by GodWrites: 8:56am On May 30, 2023
galadima77:

The lucid and astral stuff still linger for some adults.

Yes. I am an example. I am always lucid in my dreams, every night. It's totally out of my control. I can't have normal dreams anymore. Once I start dreaming, I instantly become aware that I am dreaming, and would start exploring and controlling the things around me. My favourite thing to do is flying.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by kalufelix(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2023
Just like day and night..round 'n' round we go...Every person living on earth is someone's incarnate ..when you connect and appease your incarnate only then you are likely to find true purpose on earth and become successful depending on your past life..

3 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by iHateFraudsters: 9:25am On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Pikin wey I go leave run commot from house

If she block door I go brush am

Haba

shocked

E never reach like that na

grin

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by DaTruths: 10:11am On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
trash

Anything that has no empirical evidence can be called trash.

I agree.

But nothing is impossible, they say.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2023
kalufelix:
Just like day and night..round 'n' round we go...Every person living on earth is someone's incarnate ..when you connect and appease your incarnate only then you are likely to find true purpose on earth and become successful depending on your past life..
rubbish

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by duro4chang(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2023
My mama told me that when I was a baby I was like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by TheSourcerer: 10:49am On May 30, 2023
siofra:
Doesn't sound strange to me. I've been around children for most of my life and they say the craziest things. It's best not to take it too seriously. It's just kids being kids.
I believe DNAs carry lingering memories, some more perceived stronger than others , it fades away or eventually dies down as they get older

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 10:53am On May 30, 2023
Why don't you speak for yourself or why are you quoting scripture I didn't quote on my behalf?

crows2ravens:

"It is appointed for a man to die once..."

Because it is appointed doesn't mean it will be the case all the time!

My advice to OP is to capture as much information as possible from that little girl, before taking any actions or forming conclusions. This is wisdom.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Sucre6: 11:49am On May 30, 2023
neonly:
Ask her baba ijebu results you will thk me later

This doesn't make sense but it makes a whole lot of sense as well 😂😂😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by kalufelix(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
rubbish
Wannabe you'v been noticed..now run along and meet your daddy..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Princessdainty(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2023
Bullshit!!!
You sound naive, so your child is feeding on that too.

Osino "buy three cakes"...with which money? mtchewwwww!

Your daughter is becoming loquacious in your very eyes and would graduate into a community amebo.

Help her channel her jumpy energy into learning SCIENCES. talk less and study more.

If she knows so much, she must ace her academics.
Enrol her into academic competitions ,tech and all.

Start now before Reality hits you both.
She's not special!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Lordsinger(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
Yes. I am an example. I am always lucid in my dreams, every night. It's totally out of my control. I can't have normal dreams anymore. Once I start dreaming, I instantly become aware that I am dreaming, and would start exploring and controlling the things around me. My favourite thing to do is flying.[/quote]

I used to have these abilities,
Not until I started smoking.
Wish I had explored more, last time I remember flying to the moon, but the fear of what could happen, perhaps death, couldn't let me continue flying in space.
I had to force my awakening, and since then
Nada !

7 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by kekakuz(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
grin grin
Maybe the child mama Don dey give am Colorado cheesy
like your mama gave you and made your life worthless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
like your mama gave you and made your life worthless.
See the kind daughter wey you get, monetize her talents by making her become a soothsayer, it is the panacea to your broke lives.
at your age you're not ashamed of yourself for not staying with your wife but separated.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ifko: 1:03pm On May 30, 2023
NuCypher:

Clearly you are reinforcing your biases. You have always had a bias and it appears eliciting responses from your 4-year-old daughter is confirming those biases to you. This is your mind at work, not reality. At it seems, if any kids makes up random, delusional answers for you, you swallow them hook, line and sinker, because preconceived biases exist in your mind that you are trying to confirm.
Atheist with their useless english.very confused set of beings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by otipoju(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Reincarnate is fucking real

I disagree.

Dominant and recessive genes account for this.

My seed in my child containing my DNA, my child looks like me, has some of my mannerisms and thought process just like I have the same exact handwriting with my father and brother.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ekineme: 1:59pm On May 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Reincarnation is real. Unfortunately, she will end up losing every memory of her past lives as she ages.

When I was still a kid I also remember telling my mom about my past lives.

But as I grow everything became hazy and I was even ashamed to talk about it cause it felt like I was crazy.

At such age children are very perceptive. Most of them can astral projects and lucid dreams without struggling as if it's their second nature.

Most also see being or entities that are not of our 3D reality.

But they lose most of these abilities and memories as they grow and get indoctrinated by man-made religion.

My advice will be to document as much information as possible. Show her when she's off age.

You have a special child in your hands.

You are absolutely right, I remember vividly that I could fly at Will, see people and remember things but as one grows those abilities fade away, the child will get over it with time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by UptownVibes(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2023
You don born ancestors cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by OkayDaddy: 2:58pm On May 30, 2023
This one don born grandparent

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Image123(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2023
Possibly possessed. The whole family obviously needs the real Jesus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.