Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) (1342 Views)

Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos / Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. / Prominent Columnist Samuel Ajayi Calls Out The Hypocrisy Of Yorubas On Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Couldntfigurean: 9:24am On May 30, 2023
I was banned for complaining about their behaviour while the rogue that keeps calling ndigbo “Osu Jewish Zionist “ is left wandering and creating senseless threads upandan

They are very biased and don’t even try to hide it
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Djoel: 9:24am On May 30, 2023
Seun, unfortunately failed in his Nairaland sanitization agenda. I wonder what that pinned topic on no use of ethnic slurs is still doing there. Even pro national unity views rebuking people that are involved in ethnic slurs are hidden or deleted by the mods.
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2023
wahahlawahala:
move am to fp yourself na sheyb na ur papa own d forum.. hypocrite!
if your head is correct you won't reply without insulting me
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by wahahlawahala: 9:48am On May 30, 2023
Krugisback:
if your head is correct you won't reply without insulting me
where's the insult? You should check your head instead.. na your papa own the forum?
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:59am On May 30, 2023
Igbo Amaka people started it you people think you have the strength to do it in the first place. Yorubas are not your mate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Tinubuagbado: 10:18am On May 30, 2023
Krugisback:
Just asking ,uncle myndd44 why are you filled with bias and partisan , I know you won't move it to fp

That is how the Yoruba's are. 90% of them.

The reason is that they don't travel so they're not exposed.

Those that travel amongst them are different.
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2023
wahahlawahala:
where's the insult? You should check your head instead.. na your papa own the forum?
where did you see me begging for fp,your words are words of a empty skull
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Igbo Amaka people started it you people think you have the strength to do it in the first place. Yorubas are not your mate
i'm not jobless like you to waste my time on ethnic slurs babe
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by quickberry(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2023
Krugisback:
Just asking ,uncle myndd44 why are you filled with bias and partisan , I know you won't move it to fp

Cc seun
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

it think so bro, or even because they brother is the owner of nl
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2023
Krugisback:
i'm not jobless like you to waste my time on ethnic slurs babe
if you are not jobless what are you?
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by wahahlawahala: 9:29pm On May 30, 2023
Krugisback:
where did you see me begging for fp,your words are words of a empty skull
na u dey insult.. na u still dey cry of being insulted..same u dey beg for Fp..still dey deny,like I said tell your papa to move am fr u 😂
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=wahahlawahala post=123475994] na u dey insult.. na u still dey cry of being insulted..same u dey beg for Fp..still dey deny,like I said tell your papa to move am fr u [qoute] cheap insult which your mum can pay me with sex on bedroom
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by iSense247: 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
Krugisback:
Please don't call them Yorubas but Tinubu's surpporters. Joe Igbokwe is one of them.
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
if you are not jobless what are you?
i'm a human being like you babe
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
iSense247:
Please don't call them Yorubas but Tinubu's surpporters. Joe Igbokwe is one of them.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:00pm On May 30, 2023
Krugisback:
i'm a human being like you babe
not too sure
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Krugisback(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
not too sure
lol haha sorry for insulting you at first , have fun bye hun

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by JaredH: 10:55pm On May 30, 2023
We are only returning igbos hatred ..

You bring hatred, you get hatred promax cool
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Papacypaul(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2023
Propagandist like their father Zik. Accuse Awolowo of hate and tribalism while he was the chief tribalist and supremacist himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Musa95: 12:03am On May 31, 2023
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:18am On May 31, 2023
Krugisback:
lol haha sorry for insulting you at first , have fun bye hun
Take care and have a pleasant day
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by vannessa7(f): 8:17am On May 31, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas are the most travelled tribe in Nigeria as far back as before colonization but unlike igbos we don't see travelling within Nigeria as an accomplishment, we are more in the US, UK and other western nations, go and verify,
As for the hatred it is inborn in igbos, while Yoruba mothers are teaching their children values, igbo mothers are teaching their children to make it by all means and to hate everyone including other igbos, you people spit more than snakes and curse more than a banshee, you are also set in your way and believe you have a right to treat people anyhow and walk all over their rights and they must not complain. Yorubas learned from you, and we will not back down until you learn manners. Spits , (just like igbos)
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Brek: 8:42am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Don’t mind them! When Nnamadi Kanu was dishing out hate, they were clapping and supporting him. Now that they are being paid back with their own very coins, they start talking about hate.

The earlier they start getting used to it, the better.
Same way you guys hated massob when they didn't even touch you
Foolish stupid Idiotic pigs
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by Brek: 8:44am On May 31, 2023
Papacypaul:
Propagandist like their father Zik. Accuse Awolowo of hate and tribalism while he was the chief tribalist and supremacist himself.
When did we blame awolowo?
Re: Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) by orisa37: 9:19am On May 31, 2023
REMOVE THE MOTE IN YOUR EYES BEFORE THE SPEC IN YOUR NEIGHBOR'S EYES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Question To Niger Delta People / Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) / NPA Helpless As Warri Indigenes Kill Delta Ports With N4,000 Illegal Fee At Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.