Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? (12938 Views)

Poll: Are you tired of being single?

Yes: 62% (106 votes)
No: 37% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Jenticles(f): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Frenchman2 dats d fact hehehehe they'won't admit it even some ladies they all wanna settle down, who wants 2 be single i doubt it. Pls stop blabbing get a wife or husband n stop finding reasons 2 be single when its obvious u don't have a choice.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Dondav(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yes o! I'm tired of being single. Hook me up @ d dating and meet up zone! Tnx @ll.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by vinooh: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
yesooh must hook somebody very soooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by sasakosa: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
better to be married.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by bankylan: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2011
check out this ebook, you can google it-HOW TO SURVIVE HEARTBREAK AND PROLONGED SINGLENESS.
It will help a lot.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Walala(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ladies, you know you are tired of being single but the real reason you are still single is because you lack some basic wifey qualities. The reasons can be seen on my blog at http://nigerianamericanboy..com.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by goldng: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yes and No
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by agentzakky(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
em tired of being single, but why em i still single? i dont have the right girl and job.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by snthesis(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
ehm! to all d single ladies out there- its not too late- we have a fresh batch coming up- enrol NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by IZUKWU(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
Joananna , absolutely love that article.poster, do you mean just any relationship or marriage. I an not married because am not yet comfortable with my place to contemplate that. On the issue of relationship ,am not in any why ? The few times i have gotten close to a lady ,it has been one demand after the other,as if wanting to be their boyfriend is a crime .for now my focus is myself, me and i. Till i met the one whose interest will be in me and not in what can be gotten out of me. .
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Mikael4(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=14pt]No! I'm NOT tired of being single! i still have a lot of self development ahead! I need to define my emotional infrastructure, my financial trajectory and my spiritual quintessentiality! When i'm done with myself, i'll seek a significant other, that'll bring out the enviable best in me! I bet you i wont be tired! There's always something to keep me preoccupied! But that's just ME!  cool [/size]
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Baawaa(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
Single and happy!!!
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by ogbongzky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
if you are single, you really missing a lot. Been in a relationship might be so challenging but worths it. You just dont have to be behaving like a fool though, all jst because u in love with her
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by doris84(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Joananna, you are so on point! Love the article.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=48pt]Not yet.
I am enjoying my freedom of choice.[/size]
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Sagamite(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
High_Chief:

Being single is not a crime thou

Where did the OP say it was a crime? What is the point of this entry?

manchy7531:

its not bad to be single but when a i meet a girl and she tells me how fun it is being single and that she is not ready for any kind of emotional relationship but one way or the other we find ourselves in the room and OK it happens.fine. but its funny to see that this same girl that has be having fun as a single lady will turn out to be a pest on you cos she will just keep calling and wanting more and putting pressure on you to ask her out so we can seal the relationship and make it formal and defined.does that mean that she has forgotten that is is fun being single or she actually wants a relationship just that she was trying to make me feel she is ok and secure be single or maybe she has just found the right people she looking for in me.in the first place i thought we where having a fling which is one of the reason she is enjoying being single so that she can bleep all the guys that she likes and owe nobody any explanation(boyfriend), pls its funny ladies

Mate, chop wetin you wan chop and chin!

You had an agreement, she is not entitled to single-handedly change it if you don't agree.

Pressure?

What Pressure?
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by engrj(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
Any 1 dat is single is missing a lot. like i myself.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2011
engr j:

Any 1 dat is single is missing a lot. like i myself.

Missing what per se?
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by ssjalo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
I will not advice any one to stay single,but when choosing a right partner do it wisely and pray to God to give you your heart desire.

I'm now planning for marriage after a long relationship with a lady, and with some  channels of observations i concluded that it's good for me to marry her.

To women over there, time shall come when seven women will come to a man and ask him for marriage.For they can feed,clothes, themselves for them to call by his name to away their reproach.(ISAIAH 4:1). Please be careful.

My fellow men please dont'n use this opportunity to use them as a material,but in every aspect we should value them with integrity.

THANKS.

THANKS.

THANKS!!!
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by mrdeal1: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2011
Being single ain't bad if u look at it from certain angles.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by rafcrown(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2011
Are you a good muslim,well educated,from a good family,well behaved,Honest and reliable?
Then
U MAY not be single for long again
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Connoisseur(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
@bizgirl
if thats you on your profile, maybe you are too picky. That could be why you are still single
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by celemel(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
100% tired. Didn't know it's so damn tough to find a spouse. Very frustrating
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by NnaNna4(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
celemel:

100% tired. Didn't know it's so damn tough to find a spouse. Very frustrating

i cant agree any less
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by aloyemeka1: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
eminemkayc:

Yep .  . am enjoying it. drive to work in the mornings, come back in the evenings, put on the home theater, play EMINEM feat ROYCE Da 5'9  (fast lane) or DRE's KUSH so loud without a lady screaming from the kitchen " turn down the volume ooo" . . .the next day comes up and the cycle repeats itself. .   grin grin

so much peace of mind. . .  wink

Yeah and also smoking your weed without disturbance from a lady. There is nothing like smoking weed, playing Dr Dre and jerking off later.  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Connoisseur(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Yeah and also smoking your weed without disturbance from a lady. There is nothing like smoking weed, playing Dr Dre and jerking off later.  tongue tongue tongue tongue

very funny
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by mekaboy(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2011
PLEASE PEOPLE, BEING SINGLE DOES NOT MEAN BEING LONELY. U CAN BE DOUBLE AND STILL BE LONELY , YOU CAN BE MARRIED AND STILL BE LONELY .
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Lax75(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2011
Its an innermost desire to be the best husband/man I can be to a desired woman I can give my ALL to. However I am not tired of being single because of one obstacle/vice that I am struggling with/working on. . . . Paranoia. I am an extremely paranoid guy and find it hard to trust nor take risks with women due to very harsh experiences. I hope that one day I can overcome this.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2011
PLEASE PEOPLE, BEING SINGLE DOES NOT MEAN BEING LONELY. U CAN BE DOUBLE AND STILL BE LONELY , YOU CAN BE MARRIED AND STILL BE LONELY .

You hit the nail on the head with your comment, After ending a toxic two year relationship, i 've come to realize that it's better to be single and happy, than to be in a relationship and miserable, and never be at peace.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by aloyemeka1: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2011
glitest:

PLEASE PEOPLE, BEING SINGLE DOES NOT MEAN BEING LONELY.   U CAN BE DOUBLE AND STILL BE LONELY , YOU CAN BE MARRIED AND STILL BE LONELY .

You hit the nail on the head with your comment, After ending a toxic two year relationship, i 've come to realize that it's better to be single and happy, than to be in a relationship and miserable, and never be at peace.

Stop making it complicated joor. Yes, being single does not mean being lonely but it still means being single. A man can have 10 girlfriends and still be single or he may have 10 boxes of weed in his bedroom and consider himself not single because his marijuana bank can always pacify him in times of need.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2011

Stop making it complicated joor. Yes, being single does not mean being lonely but it still means being single. A man can have 10 girlfriends and still be single or he may have 10 boxes of weed in his bedroom and consider himself not single because his marijuana bank can always pacify him in times of need.

Sorry, but you sound HIGH
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by itiswell1(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2011
Being alnoe for over four years now. I guess i'm tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 / How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.