Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures (3016 Views)

Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by ConfidentialDoc: 9:33am On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
This Americans will keep following a country that don't know the rightful way,and act like they didn't know.

They hope the president will buy LGBT agenda.
If not, they will start opposing the administration
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by United04: 9:35am On May 30, 2023
Rodimi20000000:

I can see so many Nigerians here insulting their country,this will happen because the west has provided a false abode of security for them where they can hide behind their phones to talk down on their fatherland. The eastern part of Nigeria is where my studies told me those perverts reside just like the people of Benghazi in Libya,they spread hatred about their country and their leader until the evil west came in through them to destroy the once most prosperous country in Africa. Now these venomous people of Igbo extraction if I am not mistaken are here slandering their country just because their man didn't win an election where he came third. These are the people who misrepresent Africa especially Nigeria wherever they go. They deal in drugs,rape, counterfeiting of anything including medicine Which consequences are dire for the users. Anyone need to find out about the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria,they are behind most evils that happen to Nigeria because they can be bought at any price to destroy their host community just like the juuus are the problems across the world today. They even claim to be juuu extract,like the swines in Ukraine.
By my knowledge the people that started drug and armed robbery business in Nigeria are Yorubas.
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by United04: 9:37am On May 30, 2023
Rodimi20000000:

I can see so many Nigerians here insulting their country,this will happen because the west has provided a false abode of security for them where they can hide behind their phones to talk down on their fatherland. The eastern part of Nigeria is where my studies told me those perverts reside just like the people of Benghazi in Libya,they spread hatred about their country and their leader until the evil west came in through them to destroy the once most prosperous country in Africa. Now these venomous people of Igbo extraction if I am not mistaken are here slandering their country just because their man didn't win an election where he came third. These are the people who misrepresent Africa especially Nigeria wherever they go. They deal in drugs,rape, counterfeiting of anything including medicine Which consequences are dire for the users. Anyone need to find out about the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria,they are behind most evils that happen to Nigeria because they can be bought at any price to destroy their host community just like the juuus are the problems across the world today. They even claim to be juu extract,like the swines in Ukraine.
By my knowledge the people that started drug and armed robbery business in Nigeria are Yorubas.
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by United04: 9:38am On May 30, 2023
santos247:
Where is the Russian delegation to the inauguration?
Oh, Probably delegated the job to Cyril Ramaphosa.
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by United04: 9:40am On May 30, 2023
favour32:

Do you want the heads of igbos?
Your president_elect has been sworn in as president.
Yet,you are not satisfied.
What do you want?
Don't mind him. By my knowledge the people that started drug and armed business in Nigeria are Yorubas.

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2023
fuckJones:
Nigeria soldier are better than American soldiers
for your mind abi, no wonder buhari became most intelligent man among all of you people
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by santos247(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2023
Then your Dad took them out and established his generation in Drug trafficking, drug use and drug recycling.
YOur father ate the sour grape. The teeth of his children are set on hedges.

United04:
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by santos247(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2023

Pictures. Tinubu Water Project In The North. / Criticise Yar'adua Here / NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!!