Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? (20863 Views)

My Experience At Work Today / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Chuksyno(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2023
MRDEE01:
ok
Subsidy removal is long overdue but majority of Nigerians didn't envisage it on the day of inauguration.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by spy24(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2023
APC continues
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by ask4bk(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2023
FunkeAyorinde:
Omo as soon as I heard fuel subsidy is gone. I went and filled my tank
The fuel go still finish

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by galadima77(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2023
ask4bk:

The fuel go still finish
Him no go drive the car na.

Abi?

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by seborrhic: 12:27pm On May 30, 2023
what an inrterestjng question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Brushstrokes20: 12:27pm On May 30, 2023
# the Shithole from fry pan to fire cool

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Godispeace: 12:27pm On May 30, 2023
Stop spreading wrong information and misleading the public. Subsidy removal is yet to take effect, Jagaban statement is just a notification for future action. The Country is still implementing/working with the 2022 appropriation Bill for extended 6momths to come and there is provision for subsidy there.

The 2023 budget is where there is no provision for subsidy is yet to be implemented unit 6 months' time. Of course, the petroleum marketers are just hoarding the product to create artificial scarcity for their selfish interest, manipulating people ignorance
Pojomojo:
The president announced the removal of subsidy, how did you get to work today?

16 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Adexgentle005(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2023
Time to bring out my shuttle bus out to ply Ajah to eleko. Let me make small money this week.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by SIONKPO1(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2023
@garfield and sanatedave1 ,What is your opinion? and other aPC adent supporter

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by System6464: 12:29pm On May 30, 2023
I swear...tribalistic and hate filled people.
LadyRosa2:
Lol...
Una suffer just dey start.
Mumu country filled with majority mumus.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by FireUpNow(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2023
Enjoy your Jagaban! Food prices to shoot up soon. House rent is waiting next. Will salary be increased quickly? Na war be this ooo!

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Felabrity: 12:29pm On May 30, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Pandora don lose 😄🤭
na Pandora dey make you buy fuel for 600 per litre

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by yemi1504: 12:31pm On May 30, 2023
Pojomojo:
I am stranded at the bus station as the fares has triple

Imagine!
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by isabi2lof: 12:31pm On May 30, 2023
Hope say person go fit survive this one undecided
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by fawaz050(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2023
wizzyvibes:
usually shuttle from my side to CMS for 500. today was 800

Lawanson?
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Contagious100d(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2023
FunkeAyorinde:

You are a full tank will surely finish.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by onyxo76(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2023
bought 2k yesterday morning before the announcement. by tomorrow afternoon na to park the car for house remain

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by yemi1504: 12:33pm On May 30, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Lol...
Una suffer just dey start.
Mumu country filled with majority mumus.

Abi

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by FunkeAyorinde: 12:34pm On May 30, 2023
Contagious100d:

You are a full tank will surely finish.
As in eh
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Metrofox(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2023
ask4bk:

The fuel go still finish

Nigerians no dey use their brain, that's the problem. Everybody dey rush go buy everlasting fuel..bufoonz

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by yemi1504: 12:34pm On May 30, 2023
System6464:
I swear...tribalistic and hate filled people.

You can say that again!
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Bluntemperor: 12:35pm On May 30, 2023
foolbuster:
It has begun

Nigerians and Fears!
President Tinubu-said ' no Fuel Subsidies in the Budget ' meaning - Former President Buhari had removed it,since he was already increasing the Public Sectors Salaries and possibly Allowances,in order to accommodate the coming Fuel Subsidies removal, although,we don't know the extent of the Private Sector .
Do you want Tinubu, to now create a new Budget for Fuel Subsidies ni?
That shows to ALL NIGERIANS- that the Present NLC - who should have been negotiating with the outgoing Buhari govt since,were not on ground to see this changes coming!
Is it now,they want to do that? Na wao! Some people are not proactive,at all!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Sijo01(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2023
Was lucky to fill my tank on Sunday morning. The reality will hit me from next week 😢 😢
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by LagosEmir: 12:36pm On May 30, 2023
FunkeAyorinde:
will that last you for one year ? 😂
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by mrdharkchild(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2023
Lolz. I'm not in Nigeria.
I'd make sure my family over there don't suffer this

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by GoodCane: 12:37pm On May 30, 2023
Waiting for the following persons to tell us how much they bought fuel in their areas today.

Leodeking Pandoraobi seunmsg moh247

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by MatrixCircle: 12:40pm On May 30, 2023
Removal of petrol subsidy is welcome but if he can do it. That's subsidy has plenty of controversies.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Ovieemmanuel: 12:41pm On May 30, 2023
Godispeace:
Stop spreading wrong information and misleading the public. Subsidy removal is yet to take effect, Jagaban statement is just a notification for future action. The Country is still implementing/working with the 2022 appropriation Bill for extended 6momths to come and there is provision for subsidy there.

The 2023 budget is where there is no provision for subsidy is yet to be implemented unit 6 months' time. Of course, the petroleum marketers are just hoarding the product to create artificial scarcity for their selfish interest, manipulating people ignorance
example of people who sit behind phone and talk trash. Nonsense people are buying fuel 500

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by 12345baba(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2023
FunkeAyorinde:
e go still finish

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dayleke: 12:41pm On May 30, 2023
QuinModah:
What?
Alapere ot CMS 1500

In Naija, hardly does anything that goes up come down.

😶

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Alusiizizi(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
elpochas:
My question still remains how does these subsidy removal favour the common man?

They don't favor the common man in any way, but that's the beauty of it, it takes a character like that druggie to so impulsively remove subsidy without any regard for the common man because he simply doesn't care for the common man. And let me tell you what's next, with a huge debt and no resources to fund an over-bloated government, Emefiele will be directed to print more paper in order to cheat the common man even more, soon $1= #3000. Enjoy!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things To Do Before Leaving Your Job / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 / The Biggest Mistakes 20-something Job Seekers Make - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.