Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? (20856 Views)

My Experience At Work Today / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2023
Bigbright7:
Just from lakowe to Ajah is now 800 Naira. What used to be 400-500.
All I know is that the new government will Favour some people and will disservice the others, but in all I prophesy, I’ll be among the people it will Favour.

You are wasting your time. Prophecy doesn't work in this manner.

Papa Adeboye prophesied in 2015 that the Naira will rise against IMF's prediction. People have been roasting him on Twitter.

Make una no dey use God's name in vain. If you place ediots in power (not only the president), una go see shege. God is not stup'd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by lavylilly: 6:07pm On May 30, 2023
LZAA:

ONE PRIVATE REFINERY
To service 36 states and the FCT?
😄😄😄😄
God abeg o
Your APCheat minions are truly unsaveable
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by lavylilly: 6:09pm On May 30, 2023
Orlatunday11:
I use my head
How?
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by JagabanBorgu: 6:36pm On May 30, 2023
Exceed15:

We dey inside together . U think government cares about u?
It is Obi that cares about u?
LOL.
Una tèàrs.
LOL.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by kemika8989(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2023
Pojomojo:
The president announced the removal of subsidy, how did you get to work today?
It wasn't funny today oo
Honestly from Nyanya to Berger God weting the poor Masses do Na why all this suffering.
The transportation is now expensive from finance junction to Berger the driver charged me 200 I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Hamachi(f): 9:25pm On May 30, 2023
phemmyfour:
your way of making money
You a patron.
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by immanuelsize: 10:36pm On May 30, 2023
Pojomojo:
I am stranded at the bus station as the fares has triple
APC is indeed working!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by immanuelsize: 10:37pm On May 30, 2023
bukatyne:

This fuel subsidy is not BAT'S work; it is Buhari that removed it effective 1st June.

So it is Buhari that is still working.

We are yet to feel the effect of Tinubu's regime.
we are already feeling it

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Maj196(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2023
Yorùbá ronú grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by sheriffindy(m): 2:31am On May 31, 2023
As a staunch Agbadorian that I am..I had no hitches going to work.

I flagged down a bus, all I needed was to shout "BULABA BALUBLU", and the driver signalled me to enter, I just paid the normal 100 naira as usual.

On the way, the bus entered a filllling station and presented an Agbado(corn) and bought his fuel at 187/litre, he even filled his tank

All hail AGBADORIANS!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Urchmahn(m): 3:48am On May 31, 2023
God bless kumasi... Aka kumkum, working in the island, going home only on weekends. Paid 3k for a place to stay with mosquito net. May Nigeria problems not suffocate us! Did you know Nigeria is the hell that was been talked about in the books

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Hamachi(f): 7:42am On May 31, 2023
grin
Felabrity:
Tinubu ardent supporter Yarimo caught queueing to buy fuel for 600/litre

God bless Tinubu 🙌
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Exceed15: 12:43pm On May 31, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

It is Obi that cares about u?
LOL.
Una tèàrs.
LOL.

What's my business with obi. U see how politics has turned us against one another while they better the lives of their unborn generation. I don't trust any government or party who deceives people.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by JagabanBorgu: 3:21pm On May 31, 2023
Exceed15:

What's my business with obi. U see how politics has turned us against one another while they better the lives of their unborn generation. I don't trust any government or party who deceives people.
U all started this.
If u had allow peace to reign at the start, we wón't be here.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Oyindamolah: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U all started this.
If u had allow peace to reign at the start, we wón't be here.
it affecting everyone

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by JagabanBorgu: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oyindamolah:
it affecting everyone
Atiku, Obi and Tinubu all said they were removing subsidy, all the voters went to their booths knowing this, we all knew fuel price will go over #500, so why making it sound like Obi would have done it differently?
Or Obi's sûppôrters think he will remove subsidy and fuel will sell for #150/L?.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Pojomojo: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Maj196:
Yorùbá ronú grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 / 6 Things To Do Before Leaving Your Job / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.