Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? (20870 Views)

My Experience At Work Today / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dbestuncle: 12:43pm On May 30, 2023
Infact na you no get the issue well. Take time to read and diggest the fuel subsidy discussions before Buhari left office and you will understand.
1 thing I can say is that President Tinubu ought not to have said that. He ought to have assured Nigerians that he will remove fuel subsidy but with proper planning and go to work on that.
His speech yesterday is what created the artificial scarcity and he ought to have known that too.
Buhari hasn't removed fuel subsidy.

Bluntemperor:

Nigerians and Fears!
President Tinubu-said ' no Fuel Subsidies in the Budget ' meaning - Former President Buhari had removed it,since he was already increasing the Public Sectors Salaries and possibly Allowances,in order to accommodate the coming Fuel Subsidies removal, although,we don't know the extent of the Private Sector .
Do you want Tinubu, to now create a new Budget for Fuel Subsidies ni?
That shows to ALL NIGERIANS- that the Present NLC - who should have been negotiating with the outgoing Buhari govt since,were not on ground to see this changes coming!
Is it now,they want to do that? Na wao! Some people are not proactive,at all!

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dayleke: 12:44pm On May 30, 2023
MRDEE01:
What palliative measures did Tinubu put in place to cushion the effect or Subsidy removal?

You can't just withdraw Subsidy without a plan.

I just hope this man is prepared for governance πŸ™†πŸΏ

He has been preparing since 19 gbogboro now abi why did he say "Emilokan" if not that he has put everything into place and the prophecy must be fulfilled?

😁

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2023
Godispeace:
Stop spreading wrong information and misleading the public. Subsidy removal is yet to take effect, Jagaban statement is just a notification for future action. The Country is still implementing/working with the 2022 appropriation Bill for extended 6momths to come and there is provision for subsidy there.

The 2023 budget is where there is no provision for subsidy is yet to be implemented unit 6 months' time. Of course, the petroleum marketers are just hoarding the product to create artificial scarcity for their selfish interest, manipulating people ignorance

A president's words have direct impact on the populace. Dont make excuses for this blunder. This is putting the horse before the cart

16 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by ItisWell22(f): 12:45pm On May 30, 2023
sibepoc:
Omo make we just brace for impact. Anyway the fact we don't even know what to expect the next second/minute makes this more fun. We are in for a long ride. My fear na make the price of garri no go skyrocket.

Your fear dey valid oh πŸ₯±

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by jubrilELsudan: 12:45pm On May 30, 2023
1,000,000 / litre

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by phemmyfour: 12:45pm On May 30, 2023
Hamachi:
Wahala for who dey do 9-5
show is the way

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
Pojomojo:
The president announced the removal of subsidy, how did you get to work today?
My office is not that far, I paid the normal fare but it might go up before close of work.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by osazsky(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
I dont think the removal of subsidy will have a positive effect on the economy...if the money ment for subsidy is put into the economy, i dont see any effect on the masses..the subsidy money will only be looted by a greedy few

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Rubbiish(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
Godispeace:

The 2023 budget is where there is no provision for subsidy is yet to be implemented unit 6 months' time. Of course, the petroleum marketers are just hoarding the product to create artificial scarcity for their selfish interest, manipulating people ignorance
Do u mean until 6 months time at bold? The extended 6 months will end by June this year starting from January, that is next month, not until 6 months time oh. So starting from 1st of July, subsidy removal will take effect

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dayleke: 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
ask4bk:

The fuel go still finish

Why na?
How do you know that?
😏

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by QuinModah(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
Atheistan:
800 per litre
Where?
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dododawa1: 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Lol...
Una suffer just dey start.
Mumu country filled with majority mumus.
wait and see who will suffer.
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2023
My driver drove me

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dododawa1: 12:47pm On May 30, 2023
NIGERIA will be GREAT.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by wilsonlexis: 12:47pm On May 30, 2023
Lol,I remember they were shouting BAT!it's nice I hope there is a BAT fuel station for their supporters if not ,kindly join the queue we are in this nation together,I pray we don't miss bubu

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dododawa1: 12:48pm On May 30, 2023
wilsonlexis:
Lol,I remember they were shouting BAT!it's nice I hope there is a BAT fuel station for their supporters if not ,kindly join the queue we are in this nation together,I pray we don't miss bubu
let positive vibe in you once.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by broadman20: 12:49pm On May 30, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Pandora don lose πŸ˜„πŸ€­

You still get mouth the talk Pandora, by this time next month you will cry again just like you did during the Naira redesigning period.

Tinubu has continued where Buhari stopped,

Una go get sense by force.

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by dayleke: 12:51pm On May 30, 2023
osazsky:
I dont think the removal of subsidy will have a positive effect on the economy...if the money ment for subsidy is put into the economy, i dont see any effect on the masses..the subsidy money will only be looted by a greedy few

Spot on.
Na Naija we dey.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by QuinModah(f): 12:53pm On May 30, 2023
Alusiizizi:

They don't favor the common man in any way, but that's the beauty of it, it takes a character like that druggie to so impulsively remove subsidy without any regard for the common man because he simply doesn't care for the common man. And let me tell you what's next, with a huge debt and no resources to fund an over-bloated government, Emefiele will be directed to print more paper in order to cheat the common man even more, soon $1= #3000. Enjoy!
Which kind roadside economics be this?
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Xammie001(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2023
You are well informed ,God bless you.
i'm under this comment section to see how wise people are and i've gotten my answer

Godispeace:
Stop spreading wrong information and misleading the public. Subsidy removal is yet to take effect, Jagaban statement is just a notification for future action. The Country is still implementing/working with the 2022 appropriation Bill for extended 6momths to come and there is provision for subsidy there.

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Godispeace: 12:53pm On May 30, 2023
its not a blunder , it is a statement of fact ! The people causing artificial scarcity are the saboteurs.
Ransomware:

A president's words have direct impact on the populace. Dont make excuses for this blunder. This is putting the horse before the cart

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Xammie001(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2023
But when your principal Peter Obi said he will remove PMS subsidy you all Hailed him,Why are you so Selfish like this why?

broadman20:

You still get mouth the talk Pandora, by this time next month you will cry again just like you did during the Naira redesigning period.

Tinubu has continued where Buhari stopped,

Una go get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by elpochas: 12:55pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Alusiizizi post=123464egard for tover-bloated government, Emefiele will be directed to print more paper in order to cheat the common man even more, soon $1= #3000. Enjoy![/quote]we all die here.
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by biafranrealson: 12:55pm On May 30, 2023
magoo10:
despite denying to have removed subsidy fuel is being sold at #600 per liter
Ant it will last you the next 4 years that balablu maybe in charge?
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by savcy(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Where in ph you dey

Iwofe-Odili Road.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Godispeace: 12:56pm On May 30, 2023
Oga that is not true, the resolution to extend the implementation of the 2022 appropriation bill for 6 months was just passed by the Senate this Month May 2023
Rubbiish:

Do u mean until 6 months time at bold? The extended 6 months will end by June this year starting from January, that is next month, not until 6 months time oh. So starting from 1st of July, subsidy removal will take effect
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by clydecarson(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu ardent supporter Yarimo caught queueing to buy fuel for 600/litre

God bless Tinubu πŸ™Œ

Seee yarimoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, shame no catch him as he wear apc sovernior πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hear say na this top and face cap dem throw yesterday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by chudez0147(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
wizzyvibes:
usually shuttle from my side to CMS for 500. today was 800
Lol private car owners go soon turn taxi driver
This I have seen !

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by kvin33: 1:02pm On May 30, 2023
Abeg, if you know say you get face like Shinedu, a carry God beg you, no commot for house o. We no wan IPOB to increase fuel price for dis our lagos -after all, it is not no man's land. Lunatics, Everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On May 30, 2023
immanuelsize:

i woke up to see that fuel is now #500 per litre. Jagaban has landed. Shettima is rejoicing!

This fuel subsidy is not BAT'S work; it is Buhari that removed it effective 1st June.

So it is Buhari that is still working.

We are yet to feel the effect of Tinubu's regime.
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Ventura1: 1:04pm On May 30, 2023
Get cowry card if you are in Lagos.
Can't afford to get stranded in traffic after buying 400/l PMS.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by BeigJawnson(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2023
sibepoc:
Omo make we just brace for impact. Anyway the fact we don't even know what to expect the next second/minute makes this more fun. We are in for a long ride. My fear na make the price of garri no go skyrocket.

No how the cost of food stuff wont go up cos the price of transportation is high ...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things To Do Before Leaving Your Job / The Biggest Mistakes 20-something Job Seekers Make - Forbes / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.