Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? (20857 Views)

My Experience At Work Today / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by ajepako(f): 2:16pm On May 30, 2023
I filled my tank on Sunday

And bought another 30 litre keg as extra

At least, for two weeks, I get fuel..

After that lasan, na gobe!

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Hamachi(f): 2:18pm On May 30, 2023
phemmyfour:
show is the way
Which way?
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by LZAA: 2:21pm On May 30, 2023
Xammie001:
The funny thing is that we now have a REFINERY in nigeria that can serve our daily needs and even export why should the SUBSIDY stay,Most of you are emotionally Imbalanced and full of HATE that's is why you say shit about some positive vibes.
Are you telling those Marketers Just imported those fuel from the future or what,Please reason well before coming here to show how you are UNDERWISE
ONE PRIVATE REFINERY
To service 36 states and the FCT?
😄😄😄😄
God abeg o
Your APCheat minions are truly unsaveable

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:22pm On May 30, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Pandora don lose 😄🤭

yes he don lose grin

and we get free supply of fuel for four years join cheesy

we have made it while Pandora people are suffering cheesy

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Xammie001(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2023
How unwise of you fam,Go and read before coming here to start capping.
It's Just Proof that you guys don't read or study

LZAA:

ONE PRIVATE REFINERY
To service 36 states and the FCT?
😄😄😄😄
God abeg o
Your APCheat minions are truly unsaveable
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Melonsmasher: 2:40pm On May 30, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Pandora don lose 😄🤭
See this one, shamelessly suffering and smiling.. Episode 1 just began
Enjoy your renewed hope
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by LZAA: 2:57pm On May 30, 2023
Xammie001:
How unwise of you fam,Go and read before coming here to start capping.
It's Just Proof that you guys don't read or study

Okay lemme still break it down for you
Before they were run aground Nigeria had FOUR refineries
4!!!
How you expect a country to depend on 1 private refinery is sheer madness
To break it down more texas has 32 refineries
QED
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by VULCAN(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2023
Your type are called vermin.

Fuel was sold on Sunday for normal price.

Very few people went out yesterday.

Tinubu made a statement yesterday declaring subsidy is over.

This morning fuel is 2-3x more expensive than it was yesterday morn or Sunday..

But peanut brains want us to believe that Tinubu's reckless and unguarded statement is not to blame for today's pump price explosion.

Godispeace:
Stop spreading wrong information and misleading the public. Subsidy removal is yet to take effect, Jagaban statement is just a notification for future action. The Country is still implementing/working with the 2022 appropriation Bill for extended 6momths to come and there is provision for subsidy there.

The 2023 budget is where there is no provision for subsidy is yet to be implemented unit 6 months' time. Of course, the petroleum marketers are just hoarding the product to create artificial scarcity for their selfish interest, manipulating people ignorance

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by adsmaster: 3:10pm On May 30, 2023
MRDEE01:
What palliative measures did Tinubu put in place to cushion the effect or Subsidy removal?

You can't just withdraw Subsidy without a plan.

I just hope this man is prepared for governance 🙆🏿

Power is not given in alakai...it's taken!!!!
Am sure it's only obidients that is suffering it!!!!!
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Ten06(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2023
I just decided to fill my tank with 14k on Thursday last week, and that was what help me this morning. For the next 2 weeks I won't have problem driving to the office

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Fr33born(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2023
chudez0147:

Lol private car owners go soon turn taxi driver
This I have seen !
Private car owners are even more greedy than transporters

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by GetSenseNow: 3:43pm On May 30, 2023
Chuksyno:
Subsidy removal is long overdue but majority of Nigerians didn't envisage it on the day of inauguration.
A government that has the interest of the masses at heart would never pull the entire subsidy just like that. They would've removed it small small so people will have time to adjust

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by rickleye: 3:54pm On May 30, 2023
MRDEE01:
What palliative measures did Tinubu put in place to cushion the effect or Subsidy removal?

You can't just withdraw Subsidy without a plan.

I just hope this man is prepared for governance 🙆🏿

I am shocked ... Plus because you said it is gone. When does it go into effect ? Immediately
No phase planning , no meeting with shareholders on what the fixed price should be or vary ...

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by GetSenseNow: 3:55pm On May 30, 2023
Xammie001:
The funny thing is that we now have a REFINERY in nigeria that can serve our daily needs and even export why should the SUBSIDY stay,Most of you are emotionally Imbalanced and full of HATE that's is why you say shit about some positive vibes.
Are you telling those Marketers Just imported those fuel from the future or what,Please reason well before coming here to show how you are UNDERWISE
So Dangote will be doing a corporal work of mercy and selling PMS to you at a low price, abi?

The level of self-deceit amongst y'all is astounding

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by ufotunang: 3:58pm On May 30, 2023
elpochas:
My question still remains how does these subsidy removal favour the common man?
... nothing favours the common man in nigeria... democracy in nigeria..is the government of the politicians, for the politcians and by the politicians

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Hamachi(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2023
Ten06:
I just decided to fill my tank with 14k on Thursday last week, and that was what help me this morning. For the next 2 weeks I won't have problem driving to the office
You sure! Do you have solar?
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Hamachi(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2023
Fr33born:

Private car owners are even more greedy than transporters
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by GetSenseNow: 4:02pm On May 30, 2023
Godispeace:
which ground work d u people think ehn !!!! so in ur greatest imagine , he is informed ur understanding of the statement is the issue , so rest , ok?? remove Tinubu bitterness from ur blood or kee yasef one day ooooo
the person you quoted is actually right. Modalities should've been put into place before that man made that statement. I understand though, you have to defend him
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by foolbuster: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Nigerians and Fears!
President Tinubu-said ' no Fuel Subsidies in the Budget ' meaning - Former President Buhari had removed it,since he was already increasing the Public Sectors Salaries and possibly Allowances,in order to accommodate the coming Fuel Subsidies removal, although,we don't know the extent of the Private Sector .
Do you want Tinubu, to now create a new Budget for Fuel Subsidies ni?
That shows to ALL NIGERIANS- that the Present NLC - who should have been negotiating with the outgoing Buhari govt since,were not on ground to see this changes coming!
Is it now,they want to do that? Na wao! Some people are not proactive,at all!

We are still saying same thing.
It has begun

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by pointblankeirie: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Times like this.... there should be constant power supply but no we never see light since 4 days now.... sad

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Hamachi(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2023
pointblankeirie:
Times like this.... there should be constant power supply but no we never see light since 4 days now.... sad
4 days, you should be celebrating, they have taken out transformer, this 6 months now.

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by justmondris: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
elpochas:
My question still remains how does these subsidy removal favour the common man?

They will still loot the money.

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Hamachi(f): 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
pointblankeirie:
it better na, they have taken out transformer over 6 months now

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by phemmyfour: 4:39pm On May 30, 2023
Hamachi:
Which way?
your way of making money

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Godispeace: 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
fault finder of hating region of Nigeria , we knw una wella , keep crying grin
GetSenseNow:
the person you quoted is actually right. Modalities should've been put into place before that man made that statement. I understand though, you have to defend him
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by lavylilly: 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
Black market 800 per little Iyana-oworo
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Godispeace: 4:47pm On May 30, 2023
wen id!ots is filled with hate , they lost their sense of reasoning , so who cares to make them reason, No one , keeping faulting and shedding tears , we love una tears and we gonna enjoy it for 8 years , thereafter power will go back to the North, then una tears go multiply and get more salty and sweat grin grin grin
VULCAN:
Your type are called vermin.

Fuel was sold on Sunday for normal price.

Very few people went out yesterday.

Tinubu made a statement yesterday declaring subsidy is over.

This morning fuel is 2-3 more expensive than it was yesterday morn or Sunday..

But peanut brains want us to believe that Tinubu's reckless and unguarded statement is not to blame for today's pump price explosion.

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by GetSenseNow: 4:54pm On May 30, 2023
Godispeace:
fault finder of hating region of Nigeria , we knw una wella , keep crying grin

I'm glad you've admitted that Tinubu goofed. Anyways, you guys seem to be the ones crying now. The useless policies of the people you brought into power have zero effect on me and mine.

Good luck!
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Chuksyno(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2023
GetSenseNow:

A government that has the interest of the masses at heart would never pull the entire subsidy just like that. They would've removed it small small so people will have time to adjust
So true. Though it's a hard decision and policy for struggling masses who witnessed 8 years of hard times under Buhari administration, but it's a bessing in disguise because the trillions being paid for subsidy will be channeled to the already fragile economy if Tinubu's administration will pilot a corrupt-free government.
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Godispeace: 5:13pm On May 30, 2023
oponu. when they call u fault finder, it means u never reason , u always see fault and find fault where there is none. get sense grin grin grin
GetSenseNow:

I'm glad you've admitted that Tinubu goofed. Anyways, you guys seem to be the ones crying now. The useless policies of the people you brought into power have zero effect on me and mine.

Good luck!
Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by Orlatunday11(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2023
I use my head

Re: How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? by daniwise(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2023
It didn't affect me at all at all.I have a special station where I bought at a cheaper rate,based on ABAT supporter wey I be.

6 Things To Do Before Leaving Your Job / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 / Age Requirement Is Unconstitutional