Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much (2566 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by obinna58(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2023
DearGorgeous:
That's easy nah.

1. Delete all their chats and messages.
2. Stop doing those things you were doing because of him/her, or doing together in the past.
3. Stop putting on those wears s/he specifically liked.
4. Stop going to those places you used to hang out together in the past.
5. Stop listening to his/her favourite songs/musics.
6. Replace the time you usually accord them, doing things that you fancy.
7. Purse your passion. Get closer to God and His works.
8. Be extremely busy, to get you distracted.
9. Don't stalk them.
10. Avoid his or her friends that remind you of them.

When you heal fully, and you no longer regard them as before, you can begin to relax gradually on the aforementioned.

Finally, STOP falling in love. Try reciporate on exact same measure you were loved. Don't do pass your self so you wouldn't share premium tears when breakfast is served.

For me, apart from the Love of God and that of my parents, I don't even believe in anyother kind of love.

Hope this helps.
Aren’t you an f gender or are you disguising
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by DearGorgeous(f): 3:29pm On May 31, 2023
obinna58:

Aren’t you an f gender or are you disguising

Of course, I am a female.
Why did you ask?
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by obinna58(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Of course, I am a female.
Why did you ask?
I’m surprised you’re not bashing him already, are you believing what he wrote
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 4:57pm On May 31, 2023
obinna58:

grin grin
We’ve all been there
Clear her from your memory, anything making you remember her, delete it, don’t view her photos, don’t talk to her, silence and time will heal you

Never show them you love them, never show them they’re too important to you
Hold the exist door by yourself

That's what I'm doing already boss, no time to check time, but I will come back for revenge tongue

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 5:00pm On May 31, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Anytime you see her, imagine another man on top of her.

Na idleness dey worry you sha.

Lol, una Sabi yab person for this forum Sha but it's all welcome 😁
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 5:04pm On May 31, 2023
DearGorgeous:
That's easy nah.

1. Delete all their chats and messages.
2. Stop doing those things you were doing because of him/her, or doing together in the past.
3. Stop putting on those wears s/he specifically liked.
4. Stop going to those places you used to hang out together in the past.
5. Stop listening to his/her favourite songs/musics.
6. Replace the time you usually accord them, doing things that you fancy.
7. Purse your passion. Get closer to God and His works.
8. Be extremely busy, to get you distracted.
9. Don't stalk them.
10. Avoid his or her friends that remind you of them.

When you heal fully, and you no longer regard them as before, you can begin to relax gradually on the aforementioned.

Finally, STOP falling in love. Try reciporate on exact same measure you were loved. Don't do pass your self so you wouldn't share premium tears when breakfast is served.

For me, apart from the Love of God and that of my parents, I don't even believe in anyother kind of love.

Hope this helps.

I greet you specifically ma'am, initially I thought the love were balanced but I never knew it's all scam, before I know wetin dey happen my back don dey ground already lol 😂

But it's well, I will also show her that 2 can play this game because she messed with the wrong guy
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by DearGorgeous(f): 6:14pm On May 31, 2023
Finnese001:

I greet you specifically ma'am, initially I thought the love were balanced but I never knew it's all scam, before I know wetin dey happen my back don dey ground already lol 😂

But it's well, I will also show her that 2 can play this game because she messed with the wrong guy

If I were you, I'll return her treatment with complete silence. I won't utter a single word to her. I'll try and withdraw completely from the relationship, albeit how painful it might be.

Your best revenge should be to strive to be better than she left you. Intensify your efforts to make more money; so much money that any time she hears about you from your friends, it'll be good news of how you're breaking grounds financially.

She will come crawling back to you in no distance time. Just stay focused and dedicate your time in finding your bearings.

We all have been there at one time or the other of our lives.

Even this time shall pass, bro.

Cheers.
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by earthsync(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2023
fortunateme:
Add more flesh to your story.
Is the someone a girl, your lover or a relative?

Always remember the wrong they've done to you, hold the grudge at heart but forgive them first. Any time their thoughts come to your heart just bring back this grudge up again in your heart.
I am in this phase too.

Doing this would only make him feel pained hence difficult to detach himself from such person. Dear op, just focus more on doing the things you love. Also delete all traces of them, phone numbers, chats, pictures, anything that would remind you of them.
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 9:41pm On May 31, 2023
DearGorgeous:

If I were you, I'll return her treatment with complete silence. I won't utter a single word to her. I'll try and withdraw completely from the relationship, albeit how painful it might be.

Your best revenge should be to strive to be better than she left you. Intensify your efforts to make more money; so much money that any time she hears about you from your friends, it'll be good news of how you're breaking grounds financially.

She will come crawling back to you in no distance time. Just stay focused and dedicate your time in finding your bearings.

We all have been there at one time or the other of our lives.

Even this time shall pass, bro.

Cheers.

Thank you so so much dear, God bless you abundantly for me, your words really touched me, thank you for this beautiful piece of advise, the best I have seen so far
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 9:42pm On May 31, 2023
earthsync:

Doing this would only make him feel pained hence difficult to detach himself from such person. Dear op, just focus more on doing the things you love. Also delete all traces of them, phone numbers, chats, pictures, anything that would remind you of them.

Thank you ma'am, I really appreciate
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by DearGorgeous(f): 11:36pm On May 31, 2023
Finnese001:

Thank you so so much dear, God bless you abundantly for me, your words really touched me, thank you for this beautiful piece of advise, the best I have seen so far

You are welcome.
Just take care of your heart. Don't let no one hurt you. Guide it jealously.
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by DearGorgeous(f): 11:47pm On May 31, 2023
obinna58:

I’m surprised you’re not bashing him already, are you believing what he wrote

No, it's not usually in my character to bash people, unless when it's really necessary (for instance, to reset someone's line of thought).

Yes, I believe what he wrote. And I also believe that you might have experienced heartbreak sometime in the past too. Don't try to deny it, we all do. But then it's ok.

Just grasp the experience, and trash the hurt!
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by brunxy(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2023
Finnese001:

I don see sege for her hand, she doesn't care anymore, I don't think I exist to her, she's been acting up and can't apologize, I'm watching once a sweet lady became a total different person, still a wonder to me
Relax, another guy wey she think say better pass you don dey the picture. Just focus on yourself, when that guy don chop to his satisfaction and start use her play ball she go realize wetin she throway. I have been there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys / He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me / How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.