Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much (2582 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Micheal56: 4:39pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

Yes it's my first experience boss because This is the first time I love someone like this lol.

As for many dey front, I rather bend than to Bleep up like this again, even marriage no sure for us again like this cheesy

Bro I pass through ur stage too he do me u go still laugh over this because u only disturbing urself her decision is final
Stop the text mak she too know say u are not happy for how she is treating u
Focus on what ever u are doing
Bro the gal u see today give am 2yrs she go don old and new sweet chicks go don come up

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Micheal56: 4:45pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

Lol😂 funny enough I used to this, send her money anytime we had issues just to say sorry and weyrey go still dey form and act like she is the air I breathe, I wish I can be given a new heart and remove this current one because this one don jonz
Bro u don't need a new heart
Be a man bro
Watin u Dey talk
If u lose concentration for a month it might affect you for a year
Think of your own life say how your future won be or u don mak am for life ?

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2023
Time.

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:

Bro u don't need a new heart
Be a man bro
Watin u Dey talk
If u lose concentration for a month it might affect you for a year
Think of your own life say how your future won be or u don mak am for life ?

Na true you talk sir, I have moved on but I still have the feelings, I still Miss her a lot
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by eventainment(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2023
Truth be told you can't successfully give advice to someone in love. Best that can be done is with time God helping you it will wear off. Bear in mind that you still get many mumu things you go still do out of love in the nearest future
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 6:52pm On May 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Lol bro lemme tell you my short story.
Girl wey I disvirgined myself. The moment I stopped giving her money she broke up with me.
If a Virgin can do that then na non Virgin no go run you? Lol

My man there is zero benefits in loving a Nigerian girl. I repeat zero benefits. The only thing you will get from loving them is a chronic heartbreak.

These girls don't love you. They are all out for their own survival. It's all about themselves forget all those sweet name calling and those cooking and different sex styles all na bait to make you believe they love you. Many men have fallen for their gimmicks and I'm glad one don show you shege. I believe you were among them "she's different" "not all girls are like that bla bla" gang.
He sweet me as you experience am first hand. Learn and move on.

Everything you said her is nothing but the truth, I thought I have made it in life lol, I was thinking she's different from the others, omo they broke my heart cry

I just want to kill this feeling and move on

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 6:54pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:

Bro I pass through ur stage too he do me u go still laugh over this because u only disturbing urself her decision is final
Stop the text mak she too know say u are not happy for how she is treating u
Focus on what ever u are doing
Bro the gal u see today give am 2yrs she go don old and new sweet chicks go don come up

I don't text her that frequently anymore, we just there, trying to leave her PATA PATA seems so hard, and I wish I can stop loving her and turn her to just a sex mate because her sex game is superb

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Micheal56: 7:11pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

Na true you talk sir, I have moved on but I still have the feelings, I still Miss her a lot
No issue
Na so the gal fine or watin
Stop making useless people useful

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Micheal56: 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

I don't text her that frequently anymore, we just there, trying to leave her PATA PATA seems so hard, and I wish I can stop loving her and turn her to just a sex mate because her sex game is superb
Bro find another gal
Her friends go soon give u name
Maybe u do not understand that all human have pride
If she form u form
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 7:20pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:

Bro find another gal
Her friends go soon give u name
Maybe u do not understand that all human have pride
If she form u form

Alright sir, you made a valid point actually, thanks
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by advanceDNA: 7:23pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:
Please help a brother, your contributions are highly appreciated

Go out with other pple.....open urself to new relationships...doesn't have to dating or cheating....but explore more with others..the idea is to learn how to be happy and enjoy other pple's presence..
... And also try to break the pattern/frequency of seeing that person u overlove... if u see Once a week change it to one in two weeks....

Learn to say no to her....just because u can say no even if u have the ability/will to say yes ..

It's not healthy to over love ..... the recipient will take u for granted and exploit ur feelings

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Go out with other pple.....open urself to new relationships...doesn't have to dating or cheating....but explore more with others..the idea is to learn how to be happy and enjoy other pple's presence..
... And also try to break the pattern/frequency of seeing that person u overlove... if u see Once a week change it to one in two weeks....

Learn to say no to her....just because u can say no even if u have the ability/will to say yes ..

It's not healthy to over love ..... the recipient will take u for granted and exploit ur feelings

Thank you sir for this piece of advise, been on it Sha, I hope it yield the expected results, though she complained that I have changed lol, but she won't understand the kind of hardwork I'm putting in to stop giving a Bleep about her
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by advanceDNA: 7:49pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

Thank you sir for this piece of advise, been on it Sha, I hope it yield the expected results, though she complained that I have changed lol, but she won't understand the kind of hardwork I'm putting in to stop giving a Bleep about her

Na so them be....dem like men wey go dey mumu for them ... sadly, they will dump him for one bad boy vibes nigga that treats them like trash...

B4 e reach over complain level...u rush am with attention again ... Then withdraw again....she will get used to the new pattern.....
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by kenir(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2023
Them don catch this one
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Edipet(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2023
Next time, don't love but lust so that when there is issue you will easily forget her
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Edipet(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

this is a very big mistake from my side, I loose guard big time, I'm just trying to be strong because this lady do me strong thing

I'm in severe pain boss
I can bet my two ball that you go still go beg that girl
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Edipet(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

I don see sege for her hand, she doesn't care anymore, I don't think I exist to her, she's been acting up and can't apologize, I'm watching [b]once a sweet lady [/b]became a total different person, still a wonder to me
you are still calling her a sweet lady, you never ready to let go of her. For you to unlove her v, you need to remember "only" the bad side of her. Never you remember any sweet memories of hers, erase it, and remember 9f the bad side, if possible start hating that part of her body you dislike, maybe her leg, her smile, the way she eat , her Black mouth, her Black nipples and everything you dislike about her.

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by frozen70(f): 8:53pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

There is nothing like unloving some one

If you do to want the person again, stop seeing him or her that's all and end the affair

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Chrisjordan2015(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2023
I could give you an advise or two from what I learnt in my early to mid 20’s.

First of all, don’t be in a rush to “kill this feeling”…your brain isn’t stupid. You’ve been emotionally attached and it isn’t easy as switching off the button. What you want to do is to savour the feeling, anticipate it, welcome it, be at one with it and dare I say, enjoy it. Even if you’re a ‘real G’, Cry alone if need be. The more you fight it, the worse it becomes. By now your mind will be playing images of her with another guy, under the sheets. Lol, It is what it is.
Secondly, you should cut off contact. Block her everywhere because when you do, it’ll increase the healing process. You’d avoid temptations to reach out and send a message. So block and move ahead. Note, only reason I won’t advise this is if you anticipate she’d get back and you’d want to revenge because- she will reach out. Might be weeks or months but she’ll reach out. If you don’t and want to move ahead - Block her!
Someone pointed out that more are in front. That person may be right because the older you get, you realize that most people look out for their own interest and you’d be in a better position to anticipate your detour in similar events- in other words, be ready to lose her. Learnt all these in my 20’s.
Lastly prioritize your mental health and peace of mind next time.

Do all these and after some time, you’d be back to optimal levels. Peace out.
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2023
You are finished bro grin you cannot unlove them!
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 12:21am On May 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na so them be....dem like men wey go dey mumu for them ... sadly, they will dump him for one bad boy vibes nigga that treats them like trash...

B4 e reach over complain level...u rush am with attention again ... Then withdraw again....she will get used to the new pattern.....

Lol, alright Boss, more like what I have been doing lately
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 12:23am On May 31, 2023
Edipet:
Next time, don't love but lust so that when there is issue you will easily forget her

Very clear boss, this people are heatless, someone I should have Keep as a sex mate, I go mumu dey love
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 12:26am On May 31, 2023
Edipet:
I can bet my two ball that you go still go beg that girl

No sir you are wrong, I dey stand my ground, and she's finding difficult to believe that I can still stand my ground, she will always complain of my bad attitude but who gives a Bleep even though I know I still have feelings for her
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 12:31am On May 31, 2023
Chrisjordan2015:
I could give you an advise or two from what I learnt in my early to mid 20’s.

First of all, don’t be in a rush to “kill this feeling”…your brain isn’t stupid. You’ve been emotionally attached and it isn’t easy as switching off the button. What you want to do is to savour the feeling, anticipate it, welcome it, be at one with it and dare I say, enjoy it. Even if you’re a ‘real G’, Cry alone if need be. The more you fight it, the worse it becomes. By now your mind will be playing images of her with another guy, under the sheets. Lol, It is what it is.
Secondly, you should cut off contact. Block her everywhere because when you do, it’ll increase the healing process. You’d avoid temptations to reach out and send a message. So block and move ahead. Note, only reason I won’t advise this is if you anticipate she’d get back and you’d want to revenge because- she will reach out. Might be weeks or months but she’ll reach out. If you don’t and want to move ahead - Block her!
Someone pointed out that more are in front. That person may be right because the older you get, you realize that most people look out for their own interest and you’d be in a better position to anticipate your detour in similar events- in other words, be ready to lose her. Learnt all these in my 20’s.
Lastly prioritize your mental health and peace of mind next time.

Do all these and after some time, you’d be back to optimal levels. Peace out.

Thanks Boss, my plan is to kill every feeling I Have for her and keep her where she belongs, because I think I have made the mistake of having a feeling for her in the first place because she doesn't deserve it
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Vongrin5655(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2023
Just smoke weed you'll be fine,not colos o
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 12:36am On May 31, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
You are finished bro grin you cannot unlove them!

Lol, she's already complaining about my attitude, no more attention like before and nigga be banging other pussy already
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 12:38am On May 31, 2023
Vongrin5655:
Just smoke weed you'll be fine,not colos o

And bang pussy
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by OkayDaddy: 2:08am On May 31, 2023
Finnese001:

Anytime you see her, imagine another man on top of her.

Na idleness dey worry you sha.
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by iInjureHerYansh: 8:24am On May 31, 2023
Finnese001:

Everything you said her is nothing but the truth, I thought I have made it in life lol, I was thinking she's different from the others, omo they broke my heart cry

I just want to kill this feeling and move on
We all gone through same phase at a point in our lives. Just meet new girls you will move. Just go on a hunt for a hotter chick. You will thank me later.
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by DearGorgeous(f): 2:38pm On May 31, 2023
That's easy nah.

1. Delete all their chats and messages.
2. Stop doing those things you were doing because of him/her, or doing together in the past.
3. Stop putting on those wears s/he specifically liked.
4. Stop going to those places you used to hang out together in the past.
5. Stop listening to his/her favourite songs/musics.
6. Replace the time you usually accord them, doing things that you fancy.
7. Purse your passion. Get closer to God and His works.
8. Be extremely busy, to get you distracted.
9. Don't stalk them.
10. Avoid his or her friends that remind you of them.

When you heal fully, and you no longer regard them as before, you can begin to relax gradually on the aforementioned.

Finally, STOP falling in love. Try reciporate on exact same measure you were loved. Don't do pass your self so you wouldn't share premium tears when breakfast is served.

For me, apart from the Love of God and that of my parents, I don't even believe in anyother kind of love.

Hope this helps.
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by MasterShifu010(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2023
It’s simple , just think about all the sex you had with her , find someone who will sex you better , dasol 🤷🏻‍♂️!!
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by obinna58(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2023
Finnese001:

I don see sege for her hand, she doesn't care anymore, I don't think I exist to her, she's been acting up and can't apologize, I'm watching once a sweet lady became a total different person, still a wonder to me
We’ve all been there
Clear her from your memory, anything making you remember her, delete it, don’t view her photos, don’t talk to her, silence and time will heal you

Never show them you love them, never show them they’re too important to you
Hold the exist door by yourself

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? / In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58