Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia (24323 Views)

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:
When I tell folks like M4A1carbine and other erring Igbos wishing the worse off Tinubu's government, I make em understand any bad thing/hardship they're praying for or wishing Nigeria so Yorubas will regret, I made them understand the SE will be the worse hit and the hardship would rather be hard on them the most in the South. Shey one was saying Yorubas have not seen anything yet? but well, in IB and some other SW states, a litre of fuel currently sells for 400,450/litre but see the news emanating from a SE state, 680/litre??

To our SE folks wishing ill of Nigeria, Y'all ain't see nothing yet

You really sounded like your monicker.......#Offpoint#

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by DestinyNigga: 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:
When I tell folks like M4A1carbine and other erring Igbos wishing the worse off Tinubu's government, I make em understand any bad thing/hardship they're praying for or wishing Nigeria so Yorubas will regret, I made them understand the SE will be the worse hit and the hardship would rather be hard on them the most in the South. Shey one was saying Yorubas have not seen anything yet? but well, in IB and some other SW states, a litre of fuel currently sells for 400,450/litre but see the news emanating from a SE state, 680/litre??

So ur favorite Tilibu is not a saint again. I think u guys said that Tilibu is simply the best.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by tightpuna(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2023
Fuel na 350 for my area in Maryland...
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by brutal1(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2023
Una nor get light on a norms nah
Zonefree:
Since yesterday morning, we never see light for here. Tinubu carry badluck enter. Hardship don take over since they swear this man in. Bike man collect N400 for my hand this morning for place wey I dey pay N150 before.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Tonnierichy(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Since yesterday morning, we never see light for here. Tinubu carry badluck enter. Hardship don take over since they swear this man in. Bike man collect N400 for my hand this morning for place wey I dey pay N150 before.
Your eye go still comot for socket. Eda
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Kennyfancy(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

700 in some place in Lagos, so eat ur head

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by somehow: 9:35pm On May 30, 2023
See them
they're already exploiting eachother.

Demonic citizens.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Bigchristo: 9:36pm On May 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
igbos and there way always the must exploitative .I don't patronized them unless on items with know price even at that I go fear fake . Thank God for e-commerce you can import from China direct
The greed is common among Nigerians don’t blame it on Igbos this country everybody like to jump on any little opportunity to extort their fellow citizens the petrol price hike is all over the federation it’s a stupid idea to tag entire ethnic groups to be exploitative I am pretty sure if same is directed to your own tribe you won’t like to take it easy with such person, don’t do to others what you don’t want them to do to you

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Killermamba: 9:37pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Mushin na SE?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Siberia01(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2023
grin
And I dey Drive 4.5L V8 Engine

I don die

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Satanistx: 9:38pm On May 30, 2023
fx45:
Everybody bought below N220 yesterday. How much are they selling today? You don't have to sound foolish while defending nonsense. Petrol is selling for more than N750 nationwide as we speak.... And it will get worse
999 naira here in blokospimi
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by EdiskyHarry: 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
550 in Akwa ibom
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Hotwest: 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
Tinubu is starting on a hard note. Are we sure he haven't even gone to Europe

Nigeria is doomed with bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
This was the first mistake of TINIBU's administration abi regime ......
Every sector in Nigeria is seriously on the look out for new policies, new ideas, new things so whatever that the Government brings out will be faced squarely....

He could have done an underground review, implementation etc....

But I thought Buhari took a loan that will help sustain 90 million Nigerians as the Subsidy is removed now.....
Hope the money will be shared soon....??

All the same .....If the path that brought Tinibu into the Aso rock is excellent, then let Excellency follow us in this his government......

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by nnamdi640: 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
Hahaha!!! I laughed in tongue, supporters of Apshit will soon get sense.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Britishpea: 9:40pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Bad luck and hardship for you and your family ONLY. And for everyone who supports your claim and quote me in support of you.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Alabaintprice(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

I can also buy at 1500/litre if you don't know grin but the message rn is that, you guys would always be the worse hit just keep wishing Nigeria bad as much as y'all want

Lol, you keep hurting yourself wishing that you hear such news from the south east.

I bought fuel in Lagos 750.... Stop capping.

SE will be worst hit yet your people were begging for free ride today what I drove out with my car.....

Keep wishing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Traplord09: 9:42pm On May 30, 2023
obyrich:
It is N750 in Mushin. Are Igbos also responsible for that?

Lol 🤠😂😂😂😂 let me have my 🪑🪑🪑🪑

Because Nigeria is becoming a playing ground
let see were BUHARI 🚏🚏.
And he lead........

Yorba and his mandate southwest ↙️
Here is ur 👑
Keep blaming Igbo for there problem 👍

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by EnterpriseMan: 9:42pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

I can also buy at 1500/litre if you don't know grin but the message rn is that, you guys would always be the worse hit just keep wishing Nigeria bad as much as y'all want

Clown 🤡🤡🤡 shut your mouth. You cannot buy fuel at 1500/ltr. Na mostly people wer no get work dey claim buy fuel 1500/ltr. my car tank is 65ltr and i'm not broke and i can't afford 1500/ltr. If i fill my tank 4 times a month at 97k each, that is 388k. Even someone making over a million a month would complain at that. So stop spitting nonsense here clown before i slap your brain into position. Afford kill you there angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Hydroxide(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2023
Tinubu for wait till when the subsidy is ready to be implemented before he ought to make the announcement of subsidy removal. Now people are suffering unnecessarily even before the whole process start.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by JaredH: 9:43pm On May 30, 2023
tonididdy:
My problem with yoruba people is they see no bad in anything tinibu has and will do!

They will defend him to the grave even if his administration take the lives of their loved ones.

... Una mumu nor too much?
face your edo people wey dey disgrace africa for Italy with their prostitution and cultism
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by highchief1: 9:43pm On May 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Tinubu is to blame
u r an animal to blame tinubu
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Melagros(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Tinubu is to blame
You de mind the motherfvcker
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Melagros(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2023
Solsix:

U are buying 480 and u think u are better off?? You will soon wail. One thing about south East even if fuel sells for 1k we will buy, can you?
You de mind the motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Melagros(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2023
successmatters:

Hope you're buying petrol for #150 now?
Don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ken6488(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2023
Am ok as far APC supporter buy it at the same amount

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Brownshoe: 9:48pm On May 30, 2023
Thank God
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by 12345baba(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
Solsix:

U are buying 480 and u think u are better off?? You will soon wail. One thing about south East even if fuel sells for 1k we will buy, can you?
the guy no get sense. They don't know that easterners don't die they only multiply

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by keymatt(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
We don't care as long as Tinubu urch.inns are currently buying fuel ⛽ at N50 per liter.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by BackFromBalablu: 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
obaidan:
FAKE NEWS: APC supporters are buying for N100 on Bola's mandate
CLOWN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found / The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.