Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia (24320 Views)

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by obyno82: 5:54am On May 31, 2023
Pacesetterz:

Just shvt vp Abeg. Southeast will be the worst hit. A region without big industries,how many farmers do we have in our region?,food wey we no kukuma get or dey plant will triple in price,road transporters will hike out the living out of passengers in d southeast. If fuel sells for 800 in other regions...southeast will definitely sell for 1k or 1k2. A-region where nobody luvs anyone...a jungle!

For your age you talk a lot of rubbish.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by obyno82: 5:57am On May 31, 2023
funshint:
Na greedy people full East so not surprised.

Iou really talk a lot of nonsense walahi.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by odduduwa: 6:11am On May 31, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
And I dey Drive 4.5L V8 Engine

I don die
I just dey think wetin me and this autobiography range rover go do , as I type , I dey look the car and the car dey look me ... I need 75k to fill it up
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by nams77: 6:15am On May 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
igbos and there way always the must exploitative .I don't patronized them unless on items with know price even at that I go fear fake . Thank God for e-commerce you can import from China direct
Your sense dey under your foot. I am certain you are buying fuel for 210 ni? Something that is ravaging the whole country, you still find a way to attack SE. In warri here people are buying for 500-700. Your sense dey your Yash truly
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2023
successmatters:
It's N750 at Mushin Lagos now.
igbos. SMH
Na God go punish all of una
Bastards
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by moneyissweet(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2023
Mumu, how I wish you know what Tinubu is about to do to you and your family.

You will soon know why people don't want him near seat of power.

Offpointng:

I can also buy at 1500/litre if you don't know grin but the message rn is that, you guys would always be the worse hit just keep wishing Nigeria bad as much as y'all want
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2023
tito44:

Common shut it.
Foóls like u always sound stupid trying to make sense
he is right.
Igbos are the main terrorists Tinubu should target cos they will thrive on lies and defamation to rubbish tinubu's Regime.
Na God go punish all of una igbos.
That idiot with moniker successmatters will die an untimely death very soon.
Which 750 fuel did he buy in Mushin when we all know the flat head pig is staying in Owerri.
Fuel increment is mostly in SE and we all know you are all theives.
JaredH please ignore these people
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Cantonese: 6:40am On May 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
igbos and there way always the must exploitative .I don't patronized them unless on items with know price even at that I go fear fake . Thank God for e-commerce you can import from China direct

Your foolishness has no remedy.
In Lagos Petrol sells for 700 per liter and there you are irresponsibly talking about Igbos, who did not make the statement of confusion made by the man that you all voted for.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by nairalanda1(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2023
Thing is, it is either we remove subsidy, or the IMF would soon be running our economy...from Abuja. And we won't be able to do nothing about it.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by orisa37: 7:09am On May 31, 2023
OHANAEZE ARE ECONOMIC SABOTEURS.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by orisa37: 7:11am On May 31, 2023
OHANAEZE ARE ECONOMIC SABOTEURS. LET THEM PROVE ME WRONG.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by MrAmbrose(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2023
This is not right, I bought mine for N600 per liter yesterday, the queue was something else, this is even old market, they're just trying to make extra gain.

Kindly preview my signature, I offer good services.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by michoim(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2023
taylor88:
Everybody must collect

We would definitely learn the hard way

Dangote refinery never go full function

Electricity has not been revived

The microphone licking Buffon rush go remove subsidy

His tenure will favor me and my family no see money buy fuel

For my own Rivers state oil domain of the nation I no see fuel buy even when we’ve 320 oil wells and 6 flow stations still I no see fuel because of the Irigbaji bedwetter in Aso Rock
It's pathetic. Until we all rise at once as nation to take our life back, we will continue to go from curse to curse, bad to worse, darkness to more darkness ...
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Reference(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2023
Yourprick:
Is tinubu to be blamed for this or fellow Nigerians?

Which fellow Nigerians. Are you informed at all....
Why has your government been blaming Covid-19 and Ukraine war for non performance. Does it not show cause and effect.

If the King of Saudi Arabia announces that his country will pump more oil or cut production will it not affect markets. Will you then blame the world.

If the CBN governor suddenly announces that old currency will be be extinct by August will the new notes not become suddenly scarce. Is that not the natural reaction.

Gasoline is a commodity and a prime commodity for that matter in every economy of the world. And every news concerning it is bound to provoke a reaction.

Only juvenile leaders and naive citizens will think otherwise.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by NwaliE01: 7:34am On May 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Thank God say you still dey broke.
I dey hail God for your head cos people with money go still patronize igbos. Example, na your kins men wey get money dey fly air peace. Lol 😆
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Diddycsbsb: 7:38am On May 31, 2023
Oga you dey lie like this for umuahia and abia as a whole is saleing 450 .
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by CodeTemplar: 7:38am On May 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
if they give you original quality can you buy it?
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by kioski: 7:52am On May 31, 2023
"Hit the ground running". What was wrong with waiting to hit the ground before running, what's the hurry? I know the major reason most dignitaries speak slowly is to evaluate every word and how it will be perceived before saying it and not to pontificate, because the moment the word gets out, that's it.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:53am On May 31, 2023
taylor88:
[b]Everybody must collect

For my own Rivers state oil domain of the nation I no see fuel buy even when we’ve 320 oil wells and 6 flow stations still I no see fuel because of the Irigbaji bedwetter in Aso Rock [
But pigs leader would do the same

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:54am On May 31, 2023
michoim:

It's pathetic. Until we all rise at once as nation to take our life back, we will continue to go from curse to curse, bad to worse, darkness to more darkness ...
You're your time quoting a frustrated jobless pīɠ
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ahiboilandgas: 7:57am On May 31, 2023
Cantonese:

Your foolishness has no remedy.
In Lagos Petrol sells for 700 per liter and there you are irresponsibly talking about Igbos, who did not make the statement of confusion made by the man that you all voted for.
it 1200 in ebony state
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Nobody: 8:03am On May 31, 2023
Offpointng:

I can also buy at 1500/litre if you don't know grin but the message rn is that, you guys would always be the worse hit just keep wishing Nigeria bad as much as y'all want

Only ibos can buy fuel at a high price because all of them are rich with mansions and private jets. Other parts of Nigeria will suffer. There's no poor people in ibo land. Those boys you see selling gala in traffic are all bank executives and owners of conglomerates in America. I mean, Amelica.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Bluntemperor: 8:14am On May 31, 2023
Yourprick:

Normal hatred and carry out their own wicked agenda and ensure the govt is blamed and condemned! That is the IPOB and Obi- losers streak!
Stay at home on Monday in Anambra is the best- no condemnation on that o!
- Tinubu said their is 'No Budget Provision for Subsidies in what Buhari handed over to him!
and so, does that means you just increase your fuel Prices ?
Are we not the problems to ourselves because of greed, wickedness and being myopic,as we don't want to see anything good in what a govt that just came in 3- days ago is saying?
Na wao!
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Chetas81(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2023
successmatters:

Yes, it was an igbo man who removed subsidy yesterday. Keep deceiving yourself grin
the citizen from your side always use opportunity to do unacceptable things and it doesn't matter who remove the subsidy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Jking20(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2023
taylor88:
Everybody must collect

For my own Rivers state oil domain of the nation I no see fuel buy even when we’ve 320 oil wells and 6 flow stations still I no see fuel because of the Irigbaji bedwetter in Aso Rock

Why is it always Igbo land that start all this, it's very pitiful.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Ransomtheking(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2023
Fuel don hit 600 naira for ikom
Ugep now 700
Idan don go remove subsidy without proper planning cheesy grin
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by viodemus: 9:02am On May 31, 2023
On day 1, they became a low flying, at building level govt.

Talking to Israel, America, and sensible Europeans, was a good start; because that means that he will have to go back to their drawing board or face delay, on islamization of the whole Nigeria, and being a puppet of the Chinese and/or Russians. It is in Igbos favor that he keeps a cordial relationship with countries we respect.

Am sure he heard peter Obi crunching numbers during the election, and thought he heard all the plans; He is now running a very low flying govt, an unsafe situation, one more or a few series of mistakes, will lead to a crash. He is banking on foreign help and the savings he thought he heard. 20 billion dollars or so, which is an exaggeration.

He is already showing he is an amateur in economics, after claiming Lagos few glories, he is now faced with a real economic situation.

He did not stabilize the agricultural, try to fill some debts in the power structure, stabilize the security forces through equality and trainings, and open the ports in south, especially the non sw ports.

He lacks foresight, he is also short sighted, maybe his Islamic agenda is be clouding his judgement, and/or his islamics masters are demanding much from him. His economics swag is darkness. His lies of economics genius are coming home to roost. He better not sell the east to unfriendly foreigners, in his quest to over borrow his way out of his pit fall.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Exceed15: 9:39am On May 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Since yesterday morning, we never see light for here. Tinubu carry badluck enter. Hardship don take over since they swear this man in. Bike man collect N400 for my hand this morning for place wey I dey pay N150 before.

"since they swear this man in"... Lol . Guy u dey vex. I never believed in APC from onset.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Exceed15: 9:40am On May 31, 2023
Yourprick:

U should understand the psychology of your children before you make a decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.