Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia (24308 Views)

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by kingsceemark(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2023
JaredH:
beasterners and wickedness

Another skull mining illiterate in the sad waste of the brown roof region
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by funshint(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2023
Na greedy people full East so not surprised.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Faposky95: 11:11pm On May 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
subsidy is unsustainable and pushing Nigeria into more debt . We need deregulation to bring in more investment into the section and create more jobs . It a painful necessary step for a better tommorow .

Think for once that we are the wealth of this nation, and like a good and wise entrepreneur, can bring together the factors making this country to work......
Why can't any leader think beyond the oil...?!
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Blake755: 11:12pm On May 30, 2023
I don go bring out my trekking shoe πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Haymus007(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2023
marlow1962:
Una never see anything.
Jonathan go just dy one side they laf you, say see cowards Wer I be dy liberate.
grin grin
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by sheriffindy(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2023
I thought after all you said that you would mention that it is sold at 87naira/litre in those SW states.

Offpointng:
When I tell folks like M4A1carbine and other erring Igbos wishing the worse off Tinubu's government, I make em understand any bad thing/hardship they're praying for or wishing Nigeria so Yorubas will regret, I made them understand the SE will be the worse hit and the hardship would rather be hard on them the most in the South. Shey one was saying Yorubas have not seen anything yet? but well, in IB and some other SW states, a litre of fuel currently sells for 400,450/litre but see the news emanating from a SE state, 680/litre??

To our SE folks wishing ill of Nigeria, Y'all ain't see nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by JaredH: 11:36pm On May 30, 2023
kingsceemark:

Seun
dominique
mukina2
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 2
i get plenty accounts ode cheesy
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by sheriffindy(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2023
And what is wrong with the boys hustling trying to earn by honest means.

Many successful rich men of today started such little ways

What else do you have to say?
Omenlon:
the land of the rich, yet we have thousands of your brothers and sisters running after moving vehicles with gala on their heads in Lagos roads.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ahiboilandgas: 11:44pm On May 30, 2023
Iamzik:

Subsidy is the only benefit that an ordinary Nigerian gets from the government. Every country in the world has one form of subsidy or the other including US and UK. Why not audit the subsidy payments and daily consumption claims to reduce the cost ??

Even if you want to remover subsidy why not wait until refinery is working? Why does the government like to make Nigerians suffer?

Watch how the price of everything else will skyrocket soon. At this rate you will end up with hyperinflation and protests everywhere in Nigeria.

This is not a good way to start a presidential tenure
there are other subsidies in university education ,electricity and no tax payment unlike UK your pay for road usages tv etc
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by sheriffindy(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2023
I just tire
highchief1:
u r an animal to blame tinubu
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by sheriffindy(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2023
It's just the beginning...
Melagros:

You de mind the motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by nedekid: 11:53pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:
When I tell folks like M4A1carbine and other erring Igbos wishing the worse off Tinubu's government, I make em understand any bad thing/hardship they're praying for or wishing Nigeria so Yorubas will regret, I made them understand the SE will be the worse hit and the hardship would rather be hard on them the most in the South. Shey one was saying Yorubas have not seen anything yet? but well, in IB and some other SW states, a litre of fuel currently sells for 400,450/litre but see the news emanating from a SE state, 680/litre??

To our SE folks wishing ill of Nigeria, Y'all ain't see nothing yet
Oga, how are they wishing ill for Nigeria? Are they the ones that voted APC and Tinubu, the current cause of the increase in price of petrol?
You voted Tinubu, he rightly (in my opinion) removed fuel subsidy driving prices high.
Since when does wishing or praying for hardship equate to facts on ground?
You seem to be reasoning like the man that sleeps, has a dream in which he fights with the neighbor, he then wakes up and goes to continue the fight in real life with the unknowing fellow, claiming the neighbor did him this and that in the dream.
If people from the east are buying fuel for 2k per liter, did they complain to you? Why cry more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Waffarianman(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2023
marlow1962:
Una never see anything.
Jonathan go just dy one side they laf you, say see cowards Wer I be dy liberate.

Same goes to me. Jonathan go just dey roll for ground with laughter πŸ˜‚... My belle ooo
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Waffarianman(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2023
Anything Tinubu and Buhari do it won't affect me and my family. Loke loke we go dey go. Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† yeye dey real smell
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by wildernessVoice: 1:30am On May 31, 2023
Yourprick:
Is tinubu to be blamed for this or fellow Nigerians?

Yes na.
He shouldn't have make that public pronouncement that subsidy is gone
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by frankson1(m): 1:40am On May 31, 2023
LiteratureClass:
Whether it is Peter Obi or Atiku that declare the removal of fuel subsidy, it will still turn out like this. Nigerians like taking advantage of situation to the detriment of others. The challenges we have is that President Tinubu did not put mechanism in place to checkmate oil marketers for hoarding before hastily announce removal of fuel subsidy.

There was no plan for subsidizing pms beyond June. The President only stated the obvious, so it's not his fault.

The former President, Buhari, set him up.

If Jonathan was allowed to take it off since 2012, there would have been a clear direction by now.

I think PAT should assist Dagote refinery to start production as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by frankson1(m): 1:49am On May 31, 2023
wildernessVoice:

Yes na.
He shouldn't have make that public pronouncement that subsidy is gone

You would have preferred he tried to cover up and then issues start arising when they can't continue with payments?? Besides, he wasn't the one who stopped it, there was no provision for subsidy in the 2023 budget beyond June 30.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Cardozzo(m): 3:17am On May 31, 2023
Solsix:

U are buying 480 and u think u are better off?? You will soon wail. One thing about south East even if fuel sells for 1k we will buy, can you?

Bastard are u God?
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Ifogift007: 3:55am On May 31, 2023
Offpointng:

I can also buy at 1500/litre if you don't know grin but the message rn is that, you guys would always be the worse hit just keep wishing Nigeria bad as much as y'all want
Mk petrol reach 2k per liter we go still dey buy

Igbos are the best no that no peace πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Talisman23: 4:51am On May 31, 2023
Which way Nigeria?

Watch a video of Cicero's quotes and be inspired!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wTDT12A5jM
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Dpleaser: 4:58am On May 31, 2023
Subsidy is yet to be removed

LiteratureClass:
Whether it is Peter Obi or Atiku that declare the removal of fuel subsidy, it will still turn out like this. Nigerians like taking advantage of situation to the detriment of others. The challenges we have is that President Tinubu did not put mechanism in place to checkmate oil marketers for hoarding before hastily announce removal of fuel subsidy.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Invest4growth: 5:06am On May 31, 2023
It's all nonsensical. The agencies do not protect the people. By now we should have social.medoa platforms including phone numbers we can report unscrupulous filling stations and the agencies must make serious example of some of them.to.serve.as deterrent
Nigeria is not lawless but the people are greedy and wicked. The family unit is rotten. We pray, fast in churches, mosques and traditional centres yet we are the greatest sinners on earth. Tinubu must show he is capable right from Day 1. There must be order and rules must be obeyed. We all love to japa. Let us do what they are doing in those countries we love to go here

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by obyno82: 5:31am On May 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
igbos and there way always the must exploitative .I don't patronized them unless on items with know price even at that I go fear fake . Thank God for e-commerce you can import from China direct

Some of us talk like people that don't have sense. From the time of Obasanjo when fuel was 65naira the east has been buying fuel at 120naira per liter, even the multi nationals like Mobil and Total were the biggest culprits. The reason is clear the FG refused to pump fuel to depots in Aba, PH and Enugu. All in the pretext that they want to combat vandalism but they pump to Ejigbo that the pipeline route via ijegun is always a fertile ground for pipeline vandals. Coupled with that FG has refused to subsidise fully the Eastern route for distribution costs and it is more expensive to transport fuel from Lagos to the east, than to the north. That is why I look at posters like you with pity because you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by obyno82: 5:32am On May 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
probably igbo run station all una thing are most expensive including burial.

You are really not wise at all.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ezegold4we: 5:39am On May 31, 2023
Where are those Sad-westerners like leodeking, manna, Madrid guy and other's, u will never see those apc and tinubu e-rats in this kind of discussion,

We told them that the ancestor called Tinubu is already demented but they kept on displaying their tribal foolishness and insult on daily basis,

I think those agbadorians are buying their own fuel from tinubu's special fuel station, that's if they even have a car at all.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by fydence: 5:43am On May 31, 2023
successmatters:

Hope you're buying petrol for #150 now?
leave am make he dey speak English
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by obyno82: 5:43am On May 31, 2023
Omenlon:
the land of the rich, yet we have thousands of your brothers and sisters running after moving vehicles with gala on their heads in Lagos roads.

Try and be wise. How is it related to the topic? If you must know right from Obasanjo's time fuel has been high in the east because govt refused to do the needful on supply challenges in the east. They refused to pump crude to Enugu, Aba and PH depots, but they pump crude to Ejigbo and Mosimi so all tankers go directly to Apapa or to Ejigbo. And the subsidy cost for distribution to the east is the lowest compared to the north and ironically it is more expensive to transport fuel from Lagos to the east(south east and south south). When fuel used to be 65naira per liter in Obasanjo's regime, the east was selling for 120naira per liter and it was multi national fuel stations like Total and Mobil that were the culprits. That is why the easterners are not fazed because from time they have been buying fuel at high prices so they have thick skin already for it.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by obyno82: 5:49am On May 31, 2023
Iamzik:

Subsidy is the only benefit that an ordinary Nigerian gets from the government. Every country in the world has one form of subsidy or the other including US and UK. Why not audit the subsidy payments and daily consumption claims to reduce the cost ??

Even if you want to remover subsidy why not wait until refinery is working? Why does the government like to make Nigerians suffer?

Watch how the price of everything else will skyrocket soon. At this rate you will end up with hyperinflation and protests everywhere in Nigeria.

This is not a good way to start a presidential tenure

They cannot audit subsidy because they themselves are part and parcel of the scam
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Karlifate: 5:52am On May 31, 2023
taylor88:
Everybody must collect

We would definitely learn the hard way

Dangote refinery never go full function

Electricity has not been revived

The microphone licking Buffon rush go remove subsidy

His tenure will favor me and my family no see money buy fuel

For my own Rivers state oil domain of the nation I no see fuel buy even when we’ve 320 oil wells and 6 flow stations still I no see fuel because of the Irigbaji bedwetter in Aso Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.