Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia (24310 Views)

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by kiddkash(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Since yesterday morning, we never see light for here. Tinubu carry badluck enter. Hardship don take over since they swear this man in. Bike man collect N400 for my hand this morning for place wey I dey pay N150 before.
Which area is 400 naira on bike?
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by AssCraver: 9:55pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:
When I tell folks like M4A1carbine and other erring Igbos wishing the worse off Tinubu's government, I make em understand any bad thing/hardship they're praying for or wishing Nigeria so Yorubas will regret, I made them understand the SE will be the worse hit and the hardship would rather be hard on them the most in the South. Shey one was saying Yorubas have not seen anything yet? but well, in IB and some other SW states, a litre of fuel currently sells for 400,450/litre but see the news emanating from a SE state, 680/litre??

To our SE folks wishing ill of Nigeria, Y'all ain't see nothing yet

Shut up u idiot. What’s the difference if it’s sold 450 in SW? Isn’t that also expensive? U morôns keep looking for ways to justify your foolishness. Whether 450 or 700, e go reach everybody, even dunces like u too

Just like your name sounds, u talk off point

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Iamzik: 9:56pm On May 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
subsidy is unsustainable and pushing Nigeria into more debt . We need deregulation to bring in more investment into the section and create more jobs . It a painful necessary step for a better tommorow .

Subsidy is the only benefit that an ordinary Nigerian gets from the government. Every country in the world has one form of subsidy or the other including US and UK. Why not audit the subsidy payments and daily consumption claims to reduce the cost ??

Even if you want to remover subsidy why not wait until refinery is working? Why does the government like to make Nigerians suffer?

Watch how the price of everything else will skyrocket soon. At this rate you will end up with hyperinflation and protests everywhere in Nigeria.

This is not a good way to start a presidential tenure

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by JOemmy(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
Yourprick:
Is tinubu to be blamed for this or fellow Nigerians?

The rot and unruly conducts always start from the very top is tinibu himself a responsible nigerian citizen?
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ZIAZI(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2023
Kai! This thing is annoying. Na we dey do ourselves oooo. Tinubu made a vague statement that greedy Nigerians capitalised on.
The most annoying thing is the fact that his media team ought to have said something to clear the misconception, but no!
Again, this is not just about the ill-timed and vague pronouncement of Tinubu. Some Nigerians are regrettably full of avarice. Which kind heart you get to increase the price of a commodity (old stock) by over 100% in hours No be act of witchcraft be that?

TUFIAKWA!!!!!
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by AssCraver: 9:59pm On May 30, 2023
LiteratureClass:
Whether it is Peter Obi or Atiku that declare the removal of fuel subsidy, it will still turn out like this. Nigerians like taking advantage of situation to the detriment of others. The challenges we have is that President Tinubu did not put mechanism in place to checkmate oil marketers for hoarding before hastily announce removal of fuel subsidy.

The last line u made shows that tinubu is not smart enough to rule this nation. And if it were Peter Obi, I don’t think he will be so stupid to remove subsidy without creating a soft landing for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Iceberg3: 10:00pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:
When I tell folks like M4A1carbine and other erring Igbos wishing the worse off Tinubu's government, I make em understand any bad thing/hardship they're praying for or wishing Nigeria so Yorubas will regret, I made them understand the SE will be the worse hit and the hardship would rather be hard on them the most in the South. Shey one was saying Yorubas have not seen anything yet? but well, in IB and some other SW states, a litre of fuel currently sells for 400,450/litre but see the news emanating from a SE state, 680/litre??

Stop making noise,can't you see up there someone says it #750 in mushin,Lagos.

Please quit sounding so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by JOemmy(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

I can also buy at 1500/litre if you don't know grin but the message rn is that, you guys would always be the worse hit just keep wishing Nigeria bad as much as y'all want

So anyone that doesn't support ur drug lord and useless evil apc party is automatically not wishing nigeria well?
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2023
Criminals
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by greggng: 10:03pm On May 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
subsidy is unsustainable and pushing Nigeria into more debt . We need deregulation to bring in more investment into the section and create more jobs . It a painful necessary step for a better tommorow .

Is it subsidy that made our refinery not to work?
Is it subsidy that created unfriendly business environment that makes industries to move to Ghana.
Is it subsidy that makes us to rely only on oil ..with nothing to export to other nations in other to generate income .

God forbid there is no more oil ...only an igbo man who doesn't depend on govt will survive . Put an igbo man in hell ...he will turn it to heaven with hard work .....the earlier we realise that we produce nothing ...we only consume...we can never grow as a nation . The growth of other nations will continue to have adverse effect on us a nation
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by AssCraver: 10:05pm On May 30, 2023
fx45:
N750 in Mushin this morning. Beasterners have taken over Mushin as well

Shey it’s an Igbo man that removed the subsidy yesterday abi? Mad monkey like u
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Traplord09: 10:08pm On May 30, 2023
highchief1:
u r an animal to blame tinubu

😂,👍👍👍. bubu tinuubff done run from Lagos to Lagos lagoon in Europe...

1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Traplord09: 10:10pm On May 30, 2023
greggng:

Is it subsidy that made our refinery not to work?
Is it subsidy that created unfriendly business environment that makes industries to move to Ghana.
Is it subsidy that makes us to rely only on oil ..with nothing to export to other nations in other to generate income .

God forbid there is no more oil ...only an igbo man who doesn't depend on govt will survive . Put an igbo man in hell ...he will turn it to heaven with hard work .....the earlier we realise that we produce nothing ...we only consume...we can never grow as a nation . The growth of other nations will continue to have adverse effect on us a nation

Tinuubff 1st speech 💬...

NORTH and SOUTH like 5and 6😂

Thinking da are doing igbos a favor..
And keep blaming Igbo for there problem 😉

1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by worksmart(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2023
When I said months ago, that Nigerians would soon be looking back at the Buhari years with nostalgia many people disagreed with me.
This is just the beginning , wait to see as the Naira continues to drop may be to approx N2,000 to the Dollar over the next year.

The japa option has never looked more tempting. sad
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Tadeus(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Offpoint.. can average Nigerian afford to buy 400naira per litter? It's only igbos that resides in SE? Your education is a waste, you need a refund and return the certificate abeg. Nigeria will not progress with this kinda mindset? #fact

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Pacesetterz: 10:18pm On May 30, 2023
Solsix:

U are buying 480 and u think u are better off?? You will soon wail. One thing about south East even if fuel sells for 1k we will buy, can you?

Just shvt vp Abeg. Southeast will be the worst hit. A region without big industries,how many farmers do we have in our region?,food wey we no kukuma get or dey plant will triple in price,road transporters will hike out the living out of passengers in d southeast. If fuel sells for 800 in other regions...southeast will definitely sell for 1k or 1k2. A-region where nobody luvs anyone...a jungle!
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Ingocof(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Johncuppa(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Chochovini: 10:20pm On May 30, 2023
LiteratureClass:
Whether it is Peter Obi or Atiku that declare the removal of fuel subsidy, it will still turn out like this. Nigerians like taking advantage of situation to the detriment of others. The challenges we have is that President Tinubu did not put mechanism in place to checkmate oil marketers for hoarding before hastily announce removal of fuel subsidy.
. Sorry, and what does that tells you about him? Just asking....
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2023
Make una go load candle keep for house oooo!..Because very soon,una no go see light..Una no go see fuel buy!..Hmmmmm...wetin do una for naira currency never clear una eyes?.. Chai..ndi obodo Funmi ha ga egbukwanu mmadu na this country by supporting nonsense!!!! angry

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by GoodCane: 10:23pm On May 30, 2023
successmatters:
It's N750 at Mushin Lagos now.

CC seunmsg leodeking Pandoraobi moh247

I'm yet to get reports nor feedback from the above mentioned names. Pretty sure they bought a liter of fuel for #50 naira today.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by TheMostComplex1: 10:24pm On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Someone said mushin is 700

Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by GoodCane: 10:25pm On May 30, 2023
Yourprick:
Is tinubu to be blamed for this or fellow Nigerians?

Tinubu and the yolubas are to be blame
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by OChimex: 10:30pm On May 30, 2023
successmatters:

Why naaaa. A whole Lagos his own bunk?

Anyways, giving Tinibu power is like a madman carrying fuel and matchstick. 😂
Why he wanted the power was just because “Emi Lokan.” Just like buhari. These dudes aren’t prepared for the job two illiterates that haven’t run and grown a business, how would they grow a country?
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Chochovini: 10:32pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Offpointng post=123468350]

I can also buy at 1500/litre if you don't know. U lied! Easier said than done. U guys ain‘t seen nothing yet.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by bal4real: 10:33pm On May 30, 2023
tonididdy:
My problem with yoruba people is they see no bad in anything tinibu has and will do!

They will defend him to the grave even if his administration take the lives of their loved ones.

... Una mumu nor too much?
They are mentally enslaved by their master, tinubu. It's like the man use juju hold them.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by fx45(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2023
AssCraver:

Shey it’s an Igbo man that removed the subsidy yesterday abi? Mad monkey like u
You need to be calming down before posting. You're attacking the wrong person
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Tflex01: 10:35pm On May 30, 2023
tonididdy:
My problem with yoruba people is they see no bad in anything tinibu has and will do!

They will defend him to the grave even if his administration take the lives of their loved ones.

... Una mumu nor too much?

What wrong has he done??
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by bal4real: 10:46pm On May 30, 2023
It's not up to a week, we're already missing Buhari. One celebrity like that said it last week. May it never be well to them and APC supporters that forced tinubu on Nigerians. U can't be making the same mistake and expect a change. It's impossible.
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Truthshscrazy: 10:53pm On May 30, 2023
cool
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Truthshscrazy: 10:54pm On May 30, 2023
successmatters:
shocked
Re: Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia by Truthshscrazy: 10:55pm On May 30, 2023
LiteratureClass:
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK / INEC Gives Update On 2019 Election / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.