Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! (6886 Views)

My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by MechanicMike: 9:20pm On May 30, 2023
M.O.D FRONT PAGE PLEASE...URGENT!!!

I saw my friends wife in church on Sunday for the first time & I fell in love the moment he introduced me...the problem is she is lightskin & he shouldnt hav bring her to church. I love lightskin women. I can't stop dreaming about her all day. How do I tell her I love her without letting my friend no?

Please help

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by fyzaila: 9:24pm On May 30, 2023
Something is definitely wrong with you.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by MechanicMike: 9:26pm On May 30, 2023
fyzaila:
Something is definitely wrong with you.

Bros. Question says please advise. Not please make comment. do u hav any helpful advice sir? We need help!! angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by decatalyst(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

I saw my friends wife in church on Sunday for the first time & I fell in love the moment he introduced me...the problem is she is lightskin & he shouldnt hav bring her to church. I love lightskin women. I can't stop dreaming about her all day. How do I tell her I love her without letting my friend no?

Please help

Nah this your lack of self-control and lust doesn't put you 6feet underneath before you achieve anything in life.

It is such a pity.

What advise do you really need?

7 Likes

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2023
Them go shoot u for nothing
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by LikeAking: 9:32pm On May 30, 2023
Chook hands for your eyes... E go cure you.

7 Likes

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2023
Lol, this Kolo OP. cheesy

I Know he must claim dat the Lady is lightskinned. 😏 πŸ˜„

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by suckmedownthere(f): 9:46pm On May 30, 2023
Find any location with light skined bitches and try to choose one more attractive than your friend's wife, take a nude photograph of her and paste it all over your room and masturbate over her pics dreaming all day of how you screw her in all and every position on xvideos.com........ grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Samsunny99: 9:50pm On May 30, 2023
OP sorry you dey mad Sir
Olosho dey outside,do it yourself dey outside,you no do,na your friend wife and he no heavy for you to type
There is something wrong with your medulla
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Aklee4994(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please help
so you fit write with this (no offenise)No offense you Dey mad 😑 mentally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Naijanascam: 10:04pm On May 30, 2023
Kindly find yourself original sniper and drink to your satisfaction because you are not fit to live among humans

5 Likes

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Martinsmine(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please help

Na die u won die for owner hand ...... I no go judge dis case

1 Like

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by MechanicMike: 10:46pm On May 30, 2023
decatalyst:

Nah this your lack of self-control and lust doesn't put you 6feet underneath before you achieve anything in life.

It is such a pity.

What advise do you really need?

Brother his wife is lightskin & he should no better not to introduce me. I swar I love her
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Fisiryorh(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2023
You are a foolish fool...

No go find your own light skinned woman, they there dey fantasize about person own..

MUMU... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Kimiso(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please help
just dey play mr hyper simpleton
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Dickson178(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2023
Know*
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by absoluteSuccess: 11:49pm On May 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lol, this Kolo OP. cheesy

I Know he must claim dat the Lady is lightskinned. 😏 πŸ˜„

LOL, he must snatch the wife and blame the original husband for bringing her to the church in the first place.

OP, there's no way out of this, obey your feeling. Such a bloody Nollywood somebody.
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Illegal1(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2023
Omoh........are u such a betrayal?

nah only ur neibours and frds wives u dey always fall in love with,dem swear gv u?(no offences)

1 Like

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On May 31, 2023
Ask her if she's into polyandry.

1 Like

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by sacajawea: 12:36am On May 31, 2023
Normal... A friend's wife then used to trip for me then... Though I was never attracted in the first place... I was attracted enough to want to FVck late after noticing it
That fool later messed Up, he obviously doesn't even know anything till today... If I'm Ruthless and conscienceless like auxiliary, I for FVck am comot eye

Life is very deep, many more like that have been attracted to me...

I'm probably at the apex of true African black man beauty.
( No boastings not at all, I'm just very self aware and honest)
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Jagermeister(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2023
I read the first two lines and I was saying to myself that this madman might not be so mad after all. From the third line, I was like 'oh yea'... Mad person na mad person angry

6 Likes

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by ShubiMiles(m): 12:54am On May 31, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Find any location with light skined bitches and try to choose one more attractive than your friend's wife, take a nude photograph of her and paste it all over your room and masturbate over her pics dreaming all day of how you screw her in all and every position on xvideos.com........ grin
Love the sound of ur name, can we be friends? A goodSUCKER. Call me. 081 011 258 02 .
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by MechanicMike: 12:56am On May 31, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Them go shoot u for nothing

ermmm hangggon son...calm down
why does everyone keep talkin about die die die shoot shoot shoot..are we not sopose to love all women? WTF. My has has no right to introduce me to his wife when he no I love women especially lightskin women.i always fall in love with them. am I doin somtin wrong? If we don't love women then who is goin to love them?(no offenscce) angry
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:14am On May 31, 2023
sacajawea:

I'm probably at the apex of true African black man beauty.
( No boastings not at all, I'm just very self aware and honest)

2 Likes

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by sacajawea: 1:18am On May 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

??
Why do you keep doing this? Why don't you leave me alone?? Lol 😁
You are obsessed... I know you really want some 😊

2 Likes

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:26am On May 31, 2023
sacajawea:

Why do you keep doing this? Why don't you leave me alone?? Lol 😁
You are obsessed... I know you really want some 😊

Want some what?

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by yarimo(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please help

1 Like

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by sacajawea: 1:52am On May 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Want some what?
Sighhh...
the thing dey Hungry you bad bad, I can feel it!
That's what is happening subconsciously
You wanna see me... You like fine boys a lot!
But don't worry, maybe in future you may have it
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Rokiat(f): 2:30am On May 31, 2023
You must be joking this can’t be real.

You must be trolling.

1 Like

Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Alonso91(m): 2:31am On May 31, 2023
Amadioha supposed don strike d OP teytey
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by Fiscus105(m): 4:44am On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please help

Journey to sleep with your daughters in future and by extension go to jail.

Even if your post is just imagination, it still shows the kind of person you are.
Re: My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! by SteveDesmond: 4:52am On May 31, 2023
Lust!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is / Boy Friend Wanted / See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife, The New Housemates & Fun Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.