Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. (62206 Views)

Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Saintinoo(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Only applicable in NNPC filling stations.

Unpopular opinion:

NNPC is no longer owned by the government. I see the corporation monopolizing the downstream sector.

If the forces of demand and supply are to determine pump prices, NNPC has the capacity to sell at the lowest rate. They should buy up and rebrand filling stations across the country.

Do you really know what the forces of dd and ss mean? If NNPC are buying up fuel stations nation wide, then there is no forces of demand and supply here.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by FireUpNow(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2023
APC and Jagaban have scammed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by LagosFirstSon: 3:59pm On May 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Things are now very expenses, everythings have gone up. Baba Seyi no try o. This is not why I voted for you o
Your wailing just started ... 😂 😂 😂

Igbo business man will sell according to how he buy... You must surely pay 😂😂

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by aaronjoshua(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2023
For ilishan it is selling for N650

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Joshchi19(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2023
Interesting.... The list favoured only the South south with cheapest price. The north are in hot soup. Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Abelino(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2023
Ignorance is bliss.
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu should be firm with his decision.

Criminals benefiting from the subsidy scam can cry blood, subsidy is gone, make dem go chop the one wey dey don save.

Funds for fuel subsidy will be invested in other sectors for the benefit of Nigerians instead of few criminals.

Yes, it will be difficult but for our good.

For those who said Tinubu is not their president, they can ignore this subsidy removal from Tinubu and comply with Peter Obi's contrary directive.

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by enemyofprogress: 4:10pm On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Your wailing just started ... 😂 😂 😂

Igbo business man will sell according to how he buy... You must surely pay 😂😂
as if una get una own different markets and filling stations. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Tonnierichy(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2023
Lordkratus:
After the first 6 months of this government. This country would be like Somalia
Your household will be like Somalia.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Lordkratus(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Your household will be like Somalia.
thanks... Anything else?
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Reelz: 4:26pm On May 31, 2023
The money saved from subsidy will not be used for anything more tangible.. quote me 4 years later on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by morule20(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2023
Tilumbu supporters how market..
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Teewon20(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2023
Am already foreseeing a shege part two (2)
Scenario
When we never recover from shege part 1

Removing subsidy when Nigeria still never balance from no cash palava

Isn't that wickedness?

Whatever good the subsidy removal will bring,now is a very bad time to say you wanna remove it

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by codedguy1(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:
it is my fundamental human write to vote who I like

Then stop complaining when you are not making progress in life

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by liasmiram2567: 5:39pm On May 31, 2023
Lordkratus:

Your wish will not come true.Nigeria is on the march to greatness and self sufficiency
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by enemyofprogress: 5:39pm On May 31, 2023
codedguy1:

Then stop complaining when you are not making progress in life
all of una go suffer our decision to vote Tinubu, nobody will be left out
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Amumaigwe: 5:42pm On May 31, 2023
nlfpmod:
New NNPC Pump Price per state, regions - 31st May 2023

Source

It's cheaper in Lagos because the petrol is delivered to Lagos and distributed from there.

Wetin concern me? With my APC membership card, i am exempted. Masha Allah
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Blesstar(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2023
Lordkratus:
God forbid 😳
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by enemyofprogress: 5:44pm On May 31, 2023
Una fit get fuel at control price here. I for give una the address but una too dey arrogant, una no dey greet person. I go leave all of una to suffer.

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Raalsalghul: 5:45pm On May 31, 2023
Reelz:
The money saved from subsidy will not be used for anything more tangible.. quote me 4 years later on this.

Most Nigerians are not only stupid, but unintelligent and naive.

I keep seeing posts saying that the money for subsidies will be diverted to this and that and I marvel at how unfortunate am I being around folks who don't learn from the past.

They will learn.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 5:47pm On May 31, 2023
nlfpmod:
New NNPC Pump Price per state, regions - 31st May 2023

Source

It's cheaper in Lagos because the petrol is delivered to Lagos and distributed from there.

Tinubu supporters get their own filling stations where dem dey sell for them for 50 naira 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by tito44: 5:50pm On May 31, 2023
yaki84:

If they sell the old stock at old price, where will they get money to add and buy the new stock?

You really talk like a kid.

When they started the business, where did they get the capitals they used in starting the ventures?? Banks and financing companies re there for reasons like this.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DatNiggaDaz: 5:54pm On May 31, 2023
Asswipemod:

Oga, face front and get sense. Infact, get lost! The key to Nigeria's progress is in the hands of the Yorubas. So go and rest.
Emilokan disillusionist

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DatNiggaDaz: 5:55pm On May 31, 2023
Asswipemod:

Somebody ruined the country for 8 yrs and you are heaping the blame on a 1 day old administration? Think now. Use this grey matter, bro.
Emilokan disillusionist grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by tito44: 5:57pm On May 31, 2023
Asswipemod:

Oga, the non payment of salaries is not Tinubu's fault unless you don't want to be honest and sincere. The bloke just assumed office yesterday. Peter Òbí also said he would remove subsidy if he ever made it to AsoRock. So what's the noise about?

Ozwor!! so peter obi is now ur yardstick for measuring success and failures??

Incase u didn't know, peter obi also told u to vote for him, why then didn't u vote him since his words re now gold for u and ur fellow urchîns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 6:19pm On May 31, 2023
hisexcellency34:
#OccupyNigeria Season 2

Iffahear!
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by tommylee(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Thank you, bro.

But I think even people earning up to 150k may not be able to save anything in a month.

you are very right bro,even those earning N250 and below go hear am there will be pratically nothing to save at the end of the month

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 6:21pm On May 31, 2023
Sunshine34:
Is this real

You dey ask? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 6:22pm On May 31, 2023
iSense247:
Don't mind the Obidients. We APC supporters and card carrying members are buying fuel at #185 per liter. Only Obi's supporters will suffer. Mudashiru Kusoro aka Seunmsg can testify grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 6:26pm On May 31, 2023
sterlingD:
Abeg is this true ,really true?

No, is false grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 6:29pm On May 31, 2023
fabolouz1:
Ridiculous . NLC and TuC are lame ducks.

We are just getting to know that with NLC and TUC. Seems money has changed hands with Ajaero because the Ajaero we know will not even take a minute to announce the mother of all strikes! That Ajaero is warning the government instead shior tueh.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 6:30pm On May 31, 2023
lomprico:

Na tinubu kill lekki toll gate protesters o! I just say make I remind u

Abi o! And another things - Nigerians wey hunger don wire no fit protest o!
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by yemi1504: 6:34pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

I have a strong feeling the minimum wage will jump, but it’s too early to judge.

If the NLC is not yet making noise, then something is cooking.

Bros, nothing is cooking! With this suddenly lily-livered Ajaero, nothing will happen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.