Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. (62213 Views)

Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by mbaise1000: 12:40pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu should be firm with his decision.

Criminals benefiting from the subsidy scam can cry blood, subsidy is gone, make dem go chop the one wey dey don save.

Funds for fuel subsidy will be invested in other sectors for the benefit of Nigerians instead of few criminals.

Yes, it will be difficult but for our good.

For those who said Tinubu is not their president, they can ignore this subsidy removal from Tinubu and comply with Peter Obi's contrary directive.

The same tinubu said the removal of this subsidy is not good for nigerians and you supported him then, at what point DID you and him realize that it's good for nigerians?
They are not buying it with apc card or tribal or ethnic card, every one is involved, hope you know the people you are trying to troll will never carry last, they are ready ALREADY, there are people who are sorry that they supported they protest against this removal in 2012 and 2015, any one who who did not support it then and is celebrating it today is a hypocrite and the worst type of bigot,

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by comodo: 12:41pm On May 31, 2023
PussyKing:

Stop abeg

Let's not start the blame game

We have new Government now, so they should start work

I no wan hear say paste administration did this and that

It no go tey we go hear such. APC basics & APC premium.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Desusi: 12:42pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:
When Nigerians keep electing stupid leaders, people like us will keep cashing out!!

I have already called my managers to sell at #550 per litre. Whoever cannot afford it should go and sleep!

When I said thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one some hopeless agbado nitwits thought I was joking.

I cashed out during Buhari's useless government, and now it's time to cash out under this corrupt government!

You guys should keep electing them for us! Na una go suffer am grin grin
So you're superhuman abi?Why playing God now??
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by chidiokay: 12:42pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:
When Nigerians keep electing stupid leaders, people like us will keep cashing out!!

I have already called my managers to sell at #550 per litre. Whoever cannot afford it should go and sleep!

When I said thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one some hopeless agbado nitwits thought I was joking.

I cashed out during Buhari's useless government, and now it's time to cash out under this corrupt government!

Oga shut up your mouth jare, why not call your manager to sell at 1000 and let your family and relative go n buy it.
No matter how you dickheads try to blame the whole Nigeria mess on Tinubu, the truth remains subsidy must go and the fact is there for everyone to see 2023 budget has no provision for subsidy starting from july,
a fact know to marketers and fuel retailers, if these bunch of thieves decided to shortchange Nigeria even before the deadline date and you want us to blame Tinubu

Oil Marketers and retailers are thieves and may God punish una children with all the suffering you p inflict on Nigerians all for greed

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by silaswills01(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2023
Congrats to all APC voters

May apc and nigeria happen to una

Evil ppl angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by comodo: 12:44pm On May 31, 2023
chidiokay:

Oga shut up your mouth jare, why not call your manager to sell at 1000 and let your family and relative go n buy it.
No matter how you dickheads try to blame the whole Nigeria mess on Tinubu, the truth remains subsidy must go and the fact is there for everyone to see 2023 budget has no provision for subsidy starting from july,
a fact know to marketers and fuel retailers, if these bunch of thieves decided to shortchange Nigeria even before the deadline date and you want us to blame Tinubu

Oil Marketers and retailers are thieves and may God punish una children with all the suffering you p inflict on Nigerians all for greed
Leave nyansh wey mess dey go konk head.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by MT: 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:

You will suffer too because you will go to market to buy items. You will attempt to build house. You will do other stuffs dependent on others. There will be a painful chain reaction. Dont be myopic
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Skyehigher1: 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
A very good to go
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by imalexzoro: 12:47pm On May 31, 2023
Very vseless wailer!

enemyofprogress:
Things are now very expenses, everythings have gone up. Baba Seyi no try o. This is not why I voted for you o

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by egoldman(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Things are now very expenses, everythings have gone up. Baba Seyi no try o. This is not why I voted for you o

Carry your APC membership card go filling station, you go get fuel at 185,same applies for transportation, foodstiff and other basic amenities.

If them no gree, tell them you are from same tribe as the president, if they still no gree then use the same religion format.

Agbadorians must get sense by force.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by airsaylongcome: 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
SalamRushdie:
At the end of the day this is still not deregulated and they will still come back and tell us they are paying subsidy

Absolutely correct. You cannot be deregulated and still set price. Leave the price to float fully until demand and supply determines equilibrium price

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by codedguy1(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Imagine enemyofprogress complaining. What an irony.

You are an enemy of progress and you are complaining about not being able to progress in life after installing another supposed enemy of progress with your vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by jeedbaba: 12:50pm On May 31, 2023
May God help this country
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Okoroawusa: 12:51pm On May 31, 2023
Na wa o! Tinubu no wan take ear hear subsidy o!

I like men with balls. This is y I voted him.

I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by chidiokay: 12:52pm On May 31, 2023
TriCee:
Here we go.

That subsidy removal was necessary, but the announcement was very ill timed.
It could have been removed without any public announcement. These leaders are really not in touch with the Nigerian realities.

Small talk like this causes panic and changes everything.

I share same thought as you 100%, but seeing how thing have panned out within 24hrs i think is time we start calling ourselves out,

Tinubu get im own blame but i think we Nigerians are our own worst enemies and we need to start calling ourselves out more.

Marketers and oil retailers know subsidy officially ends by june but they decided to play a fast one on Nigerians, assuming Tinubu had said fuel should be sold at 120per litre will they comply, when buhari reduce fuel we know how many weeks it took filling stations to hear the news but an increase na filling station go dey show you headline. We are our own problem

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by ufuosman(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2023
Amigoss:
Albino don troway fuel of 500 per litre sad
😂😂😂😂 e go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by airsaylongcome: 12:53pm On May 31, 2023
IamNat:

This would hopefully be cushioned by the unified FX rate eventually.

Unified rate will push Dollar north of ₦700. I'm seeing ₦1k in some forecasts. Inflation beyond the roof

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by korede181: 12:53pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:

from the pain and agony in this your write up, i dont understand it while you're cashing out in pain... allow those electing their leaders to suffer while you keep cashing out in favour of their bad choice... but didn't they say the people's mandate was stolen... why are you accusing the people of electing bad leaders again
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by LordAdam16: 12:56pm On May 31, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Absolutely correct. You cannot be deregulated and still set price. Leave the price to float fully until demand and supply determines equilibrium price

I don't think a price list implies gas has not been fully deregulated.

It's a necessary pronouncement to properly inform buyers during the avoidable upheavlal.

Prices have been fluctuating over the last 3 months. The prices should continue to fluctuate. In fact, it'll be nice if there's a price ticker accessible over the internet. So those of lesser means can plan and budget accordingly.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by egoldman(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2023
Jokerman:
Lies .. as an APC supporter and card carrying member... I must pay 185... Let me see who go stop me 😬

Generator noise go reduce now sha...🤣🤣

You are right, even foodstuffs and transportation must be chaowr for Agbadorians.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by THeUNIFIER: 12:56pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Criminals benefiting from the subsidy scam can cry blood, subsidy is gone, make dem go chop the one wey dey don save.

Funds for fuel subsidy will be invested in other sectors for the benefit of Nigerians instead of few criminals.

For those who said Tinubu is not their president, they can ignore this subsidy removal from Tinubu and comply with Peter Obi's contrary directive.

I quite agree with the above though there was no need to involve Obi in this. If Tinubu sincerely means well for the country then he is welcomed to try. However my biggest concerns about his government is that will he be able to address the foundational issues troubling the country since time immemorial or is he coming to just do his own 8 years and leave? If the latter is the case, then I fear his reign would be tantamount to building a castle in sand with no real progress.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Octopusssy(f): 1:03pm On May 31, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Even after this news you still believe marketers are wrong in hoarding fuel? The rise in cost by NNPC shows the marketers are really in touch with the market. The reason they have to stop selling is simply the announcement because it determines the flow of the market. NNPC reeling out new prices shows that the implementation is immediate so stop blaming marketers it is actually the government that caused the hike
Leave the blame games. This is affecting everybody. The implementation and control measures has been zero at this point
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:

Silly impostor! You guys will say anything just to smear anybody. You're so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Abcruz(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
IamNat:
This was a long time coming, it's better to remove the subsidy now since there's no provision for it in the budget. Enough of thieves carrying our PMS to neighboring country to sell for maximum profit. Last last, na wetin I buy I go take charge clients.

If you think the government will channel the subsidy funds to benefit you the masses then you're joking.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Sagay212: 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Oga every body know say this one na lie. Them go still chop the funds for fuel subsidy and Nigerians will complain as usual and move on

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by tonididdy(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2023
datola:
Lagos and all the other South West states have the cheapest prices
Because we spend more time in the queues both at the filling stations and on the road.

A 30N difference is still useless
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:06pm On May 31, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Oya if you don't know, the Information is out there only for people who supported APC.

Take your APC membership cards to the various Fuel Station as the case maybe to get the product more cheaper than other Nigerians.

If you have no APC membership ticket, pls better go back to your village

You will soon be treating an incurable ulcer, HBP and brain tumor if you don't pipe down and rest. No wonder no region wants to deal with the SE. They are terrible at managing loss.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Metrofox(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2023
grin for the first time I no see any agbado supporter on the first 3 pages, idiots.. wait next news is to start converting state property to personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by tonididdy(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lol be waiting for imaginary investments.
This administration all the way from Lagos, is known for thievery and corruption.

Nothing... Absolutely nothing is going to change!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DMerciful(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2023
You thought you were doing us? After observation, go and buy 600
GeneralPula:
Subsidy ends by June ending and June is starting tomorrow..

Now, they’ve started selling at new price already. I assume they’ll do this for 30days!

From between May31-June31..

By July 1, What now happens? Will prices come down or goes up or remain this same?

I smell some sort of set up in this whole thing. Seem the previous government had it all in plan!

But it seem tinubu has/is trying to outsmart whatever plan, with the pronouncement..

Observation is on-going..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by galadima77(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Well said

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:17pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary
Now fuel price gone up to 500+

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Oga, the non payment of salaries is not Tinubu's fault unless you don't want to be honest and sincere. The bloke just assumed office yesterday. Peter Òbí also said he would remove subsidy if he ever made it to AsoRock. So what's the noise about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria / How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.