Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. (62210 Views)

Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:19pm On May 31, 2023
Costello559:
Shameless country. With a shameless government. Tueeeeehhhh

Somebody ruined the country for 8 yrs and you are heaping the blame on a 1 day old administration? Think now. Use this grey matter, bro.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:20pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Why always hoping for the worst?

Because Peter Obi didn't win naah πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜…
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by stewiepeter: 1:21pm On May 31, 2023
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Oga am in Europe working as an engineer, check my quotes I left Nigerian since 2015. If you like keep opening your wide dirty smelling mouth and keep shouting big fool. You have nothing upstairs that’s why politicians are using you for their own agenda. Mumu Man
enemyofprogress:
shut up ode! Na all of us go suffer am, including you the Obi supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
Subsidy ends by June ending and June is starting tomorrow..

Now, they’ve started selling at new price already. I assume they’ll do this for 30days!

From between May31-June31..

By July 1, What now happens? Will prices come down or goes up or remain this same?

I smell some sort of set up in this whole thing. Seem the previous government had it all in plan!

But it seem tinubu has/is trying to outsmart whatever plan, with the pronouncement..

Observation is on-going..

You're right. No way to escape cynical, desperate and last minute exploitation of Nigerians by greedy and opportunist elements. Very few Nigerians will reject doing this if similarly placed because we are a nation of hypocritical crooks.

Like someone mentioned earlier, even some who have landed stock of PMS stock government has already paid them.subsidy component on will now look to quickly sell at post subsidy prices so they can 'hammer's overnight. It is the Nigerian way.

Still, this cynical profiteering can only lasts till Dangote refinery starts to operate formally. Then it is all over for the multi-level operators who have been scamming Nigeria for decades with the subsidy largesse which is probably the most organised, wicked and evil sabotage of itself any nation of the world is guilty of today.

Nigerians will have cause to rejoice and thank God once the many thousands or even millions of scammers involved in our oil and gas sector are rendered jobless by the successful deregulation of our downstream sector Dangote refinery and others will lead.

I am personally tired of walking into gatherings with many there proclaiming they are in 'oil.and gas' . Another way of saying they too are budding scammers looking for easy overnight wealth our unregulated and corruption-ridden oil and gas sector represented.

Now, those who will be made jobless, due to the new transparency and efficiency of our downstream sector, will have no choice but to face other sectors like education, Art, creative skills, entertainment, tourism, property development, healthcare, fitness, manufacturing, vocational skills training, agriculture etc, etc if they want to remain succesful and wealthy.

The easy billions of Naira many were making from being 'oli and gas players' is over. Imaging, for example, those who made a whole industry of fraudulent subsidy payment over-invoicing of government, with the assistance of their cronies in power, are out of business overnight.

Nigerian crooks and get-rich-quick fraudsters must now take their eyes of our oil and gas sector same as Government too must focus beyond oil and gas to diversify our economy and produce new areas of wealth and posterity creation for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Jack500: 1:22pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:
When Nigerians keep electing stupid leaders, people like us will keep cashing out!!

I have already called my managers to sell at #550 per litre. Whoever cannot afford it should go and sleep!

When I said thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one some hopeless agbado nitwits thought I was joking.

I cashed out during Buhari's useless government, and now it's time to cash out under this corrupt government!

You guys should keep electing them for us! Na una go suffer am grin grin

M0nkey feeling funky, keep fooling yourself. No be only call my manager. Yeye!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by jubrilELsudan: 1:23pm On May 31, 2023
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

BUHARI..... NIGERIANS REALLY MISS YOU

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by OvertheTop(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:
When Nigerians keep electing stupid leaders, people like us will keep cashing out!!

I have already called my managers to sell at #550 per litre. Whoever cannot afford it should go and sleep!

When I said thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one some hopeless agbado nitwits thought I was joking.

I cashed out during Buhari's useless government, and now it's time to cash out under this corrupt government!

See Who is calling Leaders corrupt!
Pot Calling Kettle Black

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:25pm On May 31, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Emilokon

Yoruba people hope we are communicating

Oga, face front and get sense. Infact, get lost! The key to Nigeria's progress is in the hands of the Yorubas. So go and rest.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DatNiggaDaz: 1:26pm On May 31, 2023
Asswipemod:

You will soon be treating an incurable ulcer, HBP and brain tumor if you don't pipe down and rest. No wonder no region wants to deal with the SE. They are terrible at managing loss.
Bro, go to your nearest Fuel Station shout emilokan & SE are terrible and watch how you get served wirh fuel at a cheaper rate.

Or just keep quiet & return to your village

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by OvertheTop(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2023
SalamRushdie:
At the end of the day this is still not deregulated and they will still come back and tell us they are paying subsidy

Exactly!!!
This has happened many times Before!!!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Ayodeoba: 1:29pm On May 31, 2023
Sermwell:

imaginary manager! Chief goat wey Dey form owner

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Cromagnon: 1:30pm On May 31, 2023
Octopusssy:
Issokay. Selling the old, subsidised stock at the new price. Black man black heart
demand and supply is not black heart edness. Nobody stopped you from buying 186 and sell 187 o

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by BELLISCOLLI: 1:30pm On May 31, 2023
Oga you talk as if your Tinubu is the first to remove subsidy. When Good luck Jonathan removed subsidy your Tinubu lead protest to stop it. Hypocrisy in the highest order.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you show me the curse I cursed you 3years ago? I will be most glad of you can do that.

Meanwhile' kindly answer the following questions.

How is subsidy a scam?

Who are these "criminals" you say are benefitting from the "subsidy scam"?

These "criminals" you mentioned, are they ghosts?

Do they operate from planet Jupiter that d govt can't locate them?

Why can't the govt arrests them and try them for scamming the country instead of fighting fuel subsidy?

All the savings from previous partial subsidy removals, what was done with them and where were the invested?

It appears he does not have the mental capacity to answer the posited questions.

His brain is only programmed to insult and curse Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:32pm On May 31, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Bro, go to your nearest Fuel Station shout emilokan & SE are terrible and watch how you get served wirh fuel at a cheaper rate.

Or just keep quiet & return to your village

Sha go and treat yourself.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu should be firm with his decision.

Criminals benefiting from the subsidy scam can cry blood, subsidy is gone, make dem go chop the one wey dey don save.

Funds for fuel subsidy will be invested in other sectors for the benefit of Nigerians instead of few criminals.

Yes, it will be difficult but for our good.

For those who said Tinubu is not their president, they can ignore this subsidy removal from Tinubu and comply with Peter Obi's contrary directive.

You and I know very well that people who are being saddled with the responsibilities to excute the projects that will be funded by this subsidy removal gains are corrupt. The funds will be earmarked but stolen as usual. grin grin grin
Why not tackle the scam associated with the subsidy payments? Because as it is now, we might be heading towards recession.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Cromagnon: 1:32pm On May 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Only applicable in NNPC filling stations.

Unpopular opinion:

NNPC is no longer owned by the government. I see the corporation monopolizing the downstream sector.

If the forces of demand and supply are to determine pump prices, NNPC has the capacity to sell at the lowest rate. They should buy up and rebrand filling stations across the country.
they won't
It's govt owned
Just not receiving subventions anymore
They will sell wholesale to independents
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Cromagnon: 1:33pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Criminals benefiting from the subsidy scam can cry blood, subsidy is gone, make dem go chop the one wey dey don save.

Funds for fuel subsidy will be invested in other sectors for the benefit of Nigerians instead of few criminals.

Let's tell ourself truth
They will steal it in contracts

For those who said Tinubu is not their president, they can ignore this subsidy removal from Tinubu and comply with Peter Obi's contrary directive.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 31, 2023
Azularis:
As a nation, we deserve leaders, we get. Nigerians are wicked. This is not the government. Fellow Nigerians are wicked to one another.

Leaders get elected from the wicked pool of fellow Nigerians.

We lack empathy in this country

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DatNiggaDaz: 1:35pm On May 31, 2023
Asswipemod:

Sha go and treat yourself.
Go & shout emilokan and get fuel cheaper bro, or go back to your village. You are here crying

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Poanan: 1:36pm On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

For your good how? Is there any infrastructure laid out for this? How much do u earn per month? If u earn well, how many states are paying the minimum wage of 3ok which even too small.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Mbenny(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2023
Vatod:
Location!
kaduna
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:39pm On May 31, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Go & shout emilokan and get fuel cheaper bro, or go back to your village. You are here crying

Who is crying? Oga, go and take your medicine and rest.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by IMASTEX: 1:39pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
Subsidy ends by June ending and June is starting tomorrow..

Now, they’ve started selling at new price already. I assume they’ll do this for 30days!

From between May31-June31..

By July 1, What now happens? Will prices come down or goes up or remain this same?

I smell some sort of set up in this whole thing. Seem the previous government had it all in plan!

But it seem tinubu has/is trying to outsmart whatever plan, with the pronouncement..

Observation is on-going..
My permutation is that, the independent marketers want to cash out from yesterday till end of June. So they can make enough and use the money to buy at a price that will be determined by Dangote as he rolls out his product in July. It's a game plan by those in government.
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DatNiggaDaz: 1:41pm On May 31, 2023
Asswipemod:

Who is crying? Oga, go and take your medicine and rest.
Stop crying all over my mentions bro, why are you on my mentions if you are not in pains. Your APC membership did not help you to get cheap fuel

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by hardbody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2023
Octopusssy:
Issokay. Selling the old, subsidised stock at the new price. Black man black heart

They have to sell at the future cost plus margin else they won't be able to restock. It has nothing to do with blackmanism

1 Like

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by GeneralPula: 1:45pm On May 31, 2023
IMASTEX:

My permutation is that, the independent marketers want to cash out from yesterday till end of June. So they can make enough and use the money to buy at a price that will be determined by Dangote as he rolls out his product in July. It's a game plan by those in government.
Hmmm..

No wonder everything seem planned already..
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:46pm On May 31, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Stop crying all over my mentions bro, why are you on my mentions if you are not in pains. Your APC membership did not help you to get cheap fuel
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝The thing pain am. Eeyah! PαΊΉlαΊΉ. Oya choke back the tears. E choke for una o. But most importantly take your medication and rest.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by DatNiggaDaz: 1:48pm On May 31, 2023
Asswipemod:

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝The thing pain am. Eeyah! PαΊΉlαΊΉ. Oya choke back the tears. E choke for una o. But most importantly take your medication and rest.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bro, you are still in illusion grin grin

Who be una, you are not among the una that will buy emilokan cheap fuel Lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Jesusmystrength(f): 1:49pm On May 31, 2023
SonicDre:
Fuel subsidy has been removed...save cost on fuel and time waiting on long queue's.

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

πŸ’»- Laptop
πŸ“±- Phone
πŸ–¨οΈ - Printer

🌍 Nationwide delivery

πŸ“¦ Payment on Delivery via GIG Logistics !

Call or WhatsApp

Put price make we see if na something wey we fit consider smiley
Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by SalamRushdie: 1:50pm On May 31, 2023
OvertheTop:

Exactly!!!
THIS has happened many Time Before!!!

Same thing Buhari did same only for us to wake and find out he was still paying subsidy

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. by Asswipemod: 1:56pm On May 31, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Bro, you are still in illusion grin grin

Who be una, you are not among the una that will buy emilokan cheap fuel Lol grin grin

Oga, that your line on buying fuel is old record already. You keep repeating it like doing so will inflict any damage on me. But of course that's the major problem you have. You're just projecting. PαΊΉlαΊΉ, ehn. Your medicine please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.