Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ (55888 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by cliqtips: 10:36pm On May 31, 2023
plaindealer:

If you are too broke to put fuel in your car, go and park your car and stop bothering us with your subsidy headache.

Many of you no even get car sef...

Lol... we would be here when your misery starts.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Brush1: 10:46pm On May 31, 2023
As old as she is, still senseless. What is iya loja if Nigeria? Nigeria is done for.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Angelicqueen(f): 10:48pm On May 31, 2023
Just imagine the stupidity
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by plaindealer: 11:00pm On May 31, 2023
cliqtips:

Lol... we would be here when your misery starts.

When misery is your portion in life and your daily reality, you foolishly think the same applies to other people.

Such is life.

You beta hustle for miserable life instead of spending your whole life gnashing teeth over what other people call themselves.

Pandora loser..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by RingRoadMafia: 11:08pm On May 31, 2023
ukaface:

So our first daughters be ashawos?
Woooooooow

Yes but not for money, they have lots of money. They bought houses worth approx 2 million pounds each. They are just naturally wayward.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by ukaface(f): 11:10pm On May 31, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Yes but not for money, they have lots of money. They bought houses worth approx 2 million pounds each. They are just naturally wayward.
Waaaaawu
Lovely first daughters
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by cliqtips: 11:27pm On May 31, 2023
plaindealer:

When misery is your portion in life and your daily reality, you foolishly think the same applies to other people.

Such is life.

You beta hustle for miserable life instead of spending your whole life gnashing teeth over what other people call themselves.

Pandora loser..

Kpele.... Omo ale.

Make things dey spoil go, e no concern una since na person from your tribe dey incharge.

Ode...

We would be here to tell you sorry.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by luluman: 11:44pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Nigeria is gone. State capture activated.
Yet you can type in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by plaindealer: 11:44pm On May 31, 2023
cliqtips:

Kpele.... Omo ale.

Make things dey spoil go, e no concern una since na person from your tribe dey incharge.

Ode...

We would be here to tell you sorry.

Go and sit down or as usual, carry placard and go to the UN, NATO, AU, US Embassy, EU to protest because the first daughter called herself the first daughter.

Den take hatred, bitterness, anger and bigotry swear for you pandora losers ni?

Jobless pandora losers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by plaindealer: 11:47pm On May 31, 2023
Seriously, what do you obi losers want?

You want to bully her to change it from first daughter to last daughter?

Abi you now care so much about Tinubu that you will commit suicide because his daughter called herself the first daughter?

Pandora loser's problem be like bicycle, who go ride am..

lmao... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by SavageResponse(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Nigeria is gone. State capture activated.

It is your head that is gone, idi0t!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2023
Felabrity:
This lady will take over the affairs of markets in Nigeria
Seyi will take over all the billboards
Mc Oluomo will take over the roads, collecting tax with different toll gates

Yarimo and madridguy will be on nairaland shouting on your mandate we shall queue.
Dem don grow White Bear bear for blockoss dey shout on your mandate we stand. Still standing with Agbo on empty stomach. Una go soon collapse for lack of food
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by JobMagnetNg: 1:32am On Jun 01, 2023
Some people are not informed 😂

Welcome to a New Nigeria
Shagaaa 🤪

As long as there are more job opportunities for our youth, Jobmagnet is pleased..
The show has just began
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by cliqtips: 2:08am On Jun 01, 2023
plaindealer:

Go and sit down or as usual, carry placard and go to the UN, NATO, AU, US Embassy, EU to protest because the first daughter called herself the first daughter.

Ehn ehn !!!!

You mean ahm ?
You mean say "the first daughter called herself the first daughter" ?

When that one take happen na?

Hope she no call herself the president sha

Because una misery just dey start like this..

Na Remi be una president so... because na she go dey take the shot, attending meetings that are meant for the president himself because una papa no fit remember anything nor in the right frame of mind.

Anyway, shebi you get APC membership card, just dey carry ahm go where you wan buy wares n stuffs they go sell for your at another price lower than the price others are buying.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by plaindealer: 2:18am On Jun 01, 2023
cliqtips:

Ehn ehn !!!!

You mean ahm ?
You mean say "the first daughter called herself the first daughter" ?

When that one take happen na?

Hope she no call herself the president sha

Because una misery just dey start like this..

Na Remi be una president so... because na she go dey take the shot, attending meetings that are meant for the president himself because una papa no fit remember anything nor in the right frame of mind.

Anyway, shebi you get APC membership card, just dey carry ahm go where you wan buy wares n stuffs they go sell for your at another price lower than the price others are buying.

Below is your sad and pathetic reality and no amount of first daughter hatred, bitterness, bigotry and lamentation go change this reality.

I go enjoy, your pain, sorrow, lamentation and sadness go sweet me for the next 8 years no be small,

Btw, why are you in serious pain because of first daughter?

Shey you won claim first daughter for yourself and you are mad and going psycho because she claimed it first abi ya papa too be president of Nigeria ni?

Norn pandora loser..

grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Lexiskillz09: 2:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Debater:
Thank you!
I can't remember any of Uncle Bubu's daughters making such annoying statements

Yet, you hated d family.
Rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Demonicide(f): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Nice one , God bless the daughter of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

Your mumu na natural aswear
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Asswipemod: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Oya emilokan supporters Update your Accounts also grin grin

My Jamaican friend read this goon's post and yelled "Weehayla Bantan!" 😆😆😆😆
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by DatNiggaDaz: 2:42am On Jun 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

My Jamaican friend read this goon's post and yelled "Weehayla Bantan!" 😆😆😆😆
Emilokan disillusionist

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by cliqtips: 2:50am On Jun 01, 2023
plaindealer:

Below is your sad and pathetic reality and no amount of first daughter hatred, bitterness, bigotry and lamentation go change this reality.

I go enjoy, your pain, sorrow, lamentation and sadness go sweet me for the next 8 years no be small,

Btw, why are you in serious pain because of first daughter?

Shey you won claim first daughter for yourself and you are mad and going psycho because she claimed it first abi ya papa too be president of Nigeria ni?

Norn pandora loser..

grin grin

You don't even know the subject of discourse is.... she claimed to be "Iyaloja of Nigeria"

You're still a child... Kpele.

I no get time for you to waste... I've tried for you. At least, I've eased off your misery n boredom.

Na me f*ck up for replying you sef...

I'll unroll my comments and make you look stupid. Talking to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by plaindealer: 4:16am On Jun 01, 2023
cliqtips:

You don't even know the subject of discourse is.... she claimed to be "Iyaloja of Nigeria"

You're still a child... Kpele.

I no get time for you to waste... I've tried for you. At least, I've eased off your misery n boredom.

Na me f*ck up for replying you sef...

I'll unroll my comments and make you look stupid. Talking to yourself

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’

Illiterate, this is the title of this topic and the subject matter, not the rubbish you and your pandora crowd made up to cry, moan and lament over.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English.

Btw, let me educate you since you pandora mob love to run your mouth about what you know nothing about, there's nothing new or special about the title because she's always been Iyaloja general of Nigeria and referred to as Iyaloja General of Nigeria.

I know this is new to many of you pandora crowds, but she is Iyaloja General and she has every right to refer to herself as Iyaloja general.

Even sef, why is this paining you? Shey ya kora no dey draw or your akpu no sweet because she referred to herself as Iyaloja general of Nigeria?

Shey ya life go take U-Turn because of Iyaloja general of Nigeria?

See below how she was addressed as Iyaloja genral of Nigeria even back in 2018.

Ses ya miserable life..

grin

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Federalis: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2023
What of the one for UK wey dey into modelling?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Traplord09: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2023
Felabrity:
This lady will take over the affairs of markets in Nigeria
Seyi will take over all the billboards
Mc Oluomo will take over the roads, collecting tax with different toll gates

Yarimo and madridguy will be on nairaland shouting on your mandate we shall queue.

😅😅😅😅😅

Make hand no hold u ooo 😂
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Stanislause94: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2023
plaindealer:

Pandora loser, my candidate dey inside Aso Rock, but you and your panodora loser dey inside bush looking for pandora manhood, na so una go look for his manhood for the next 8 years..

The losers won commit suicide because the first daughter call herself first daughter.

E be like say den swear for you losers..

your candidate dey aso rock. Where you dey?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Devil1Messenger: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2023
HacheNoire:
Chai!

Pepper dem gang.

Real gang shiit!

Somebody should say, “My enemy shall not have rest of mind”

God will punish u
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by HacheNoire: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

God will punish u

Go back to bed, your brain has not woken up!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Devil1Messenger: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2023
HacheNoire:

Go back to bed, your brain has not woken up!
God will punish u again
Fool
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by HacheNoire: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

God will punish u again
Fool

You are very restless! Seems my prayers are being answered.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Devil1Messenger: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are very restless! Seems my prayers are being answered.
How can someone be so foolish with slavery mentality.
A Condom could have prevented this rubbish called a human being
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Davytech(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2023
Just pray Dem nor activate monarchy system of government 😹😹.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Nmezor(f): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Not surprised undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.