Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ (55896 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Igbokwechika101(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2023
Family business
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by plaindealer: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2023
Stanislause94:
your candidate dey aso rock. Where you dey?

I'm not the president and As Rock is not my house, but your pandora loser no go ever smell Aso Rock..

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by pandoragirigory: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2023
Demonicide:

Your mumu na natural aswear
stop using your mother to judge people.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by wolesmile(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Why is nairaland avoiding the rest of the first family? In 2015 they didn't let us rest with photos of Zarah, Hanan, Halima Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo.

Now they don't want to show us Tinubus ashawo daughters that are BDSM prostitutes in Los Angeles abi?

If I am not mistaken, what you posted is a picture of Habibat Tinubu, his last daughter. She graduated from a college of music, and it's her chosen career. She is a musician. Stop misleading people.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by pfadom: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2023
You may be gone.

Nigeria remains and will continue to improve until she become the envies of nations around the world.

Mabizeka:
Nigeria is gone. State capture activated.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2023
she has removed it
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Shikini: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2023
Wow
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Truthshscrazy: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2023
plaindealer:

If you are too broke to put fuel in your car, go and park your car and stop bothering us with your subsidy headache.

Many of you no even get car sef...

This nor be about who get car 🚘or who nor be car owner . Transporters are already charging times two, even some more than 100% increase far greater than fares obtainable before. It will only take a while, Abi nor be same naija egg na 20naira before buhari came?

It will only take a while , as tfare increases all round to correspond to over 100% increase in fuel price,cost of production will go up

( Government has not fixed erratic power supply,no light, most businesses depend on fuel consuming generators to meet up with production targets succesfully; even the supply chain uses Trucks to distribute goods & Profit must be made. Even if fuel is 700naira; Businesses must break even aftrr production ))

Cost of production will go up and market people will increase prices of rice, beans , eggs, fish with attendant inflation all over the Economy.As purchasing power, is eroded & becomes lesser and lesser as prices of goods soar. National Minimum wage must be upgraded above 30k naira or e nor go work . Increased of minimum wage by at least 100% to 60k naira is manageable

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Truthshscrazy: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

My Jamaican friend read this post and yelled "Weehayla Bantan!" 😆😆😆😆
Wahala Wahala. We go soon amend constitution and create office of first daughter for pepper 🌶dem gangs daughters. 💪

office of lst daughter grin grin is even more Crucial than the non constitutional office of first lady.
We need to create this ofice fast just for her cool . Iyaloja-general with all the Swagg!! Wallahi.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by isabi2lof: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
How old is she ?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Jlow2: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Remi is deputy vice president, tell me what she was doing at the meeting with efcc and cbn chairman
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Mecka: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
ukaface:
Waaaaawu Lovely first daughters
you will have my two children
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by ukaface(f): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mecka:
you will have my two children
🧐
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Tisham20(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Family affair
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
No law recognize first Lady or children

Na ur papa dy vote for not this Bitchxx
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Stanislause94: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2023
plaindealer:

I'm not the president and As Rock is not my house, but your pandora loser no go ever smell Aso Rock..
even tho my candidate is not in power, atleast he’s better than your thieving bast*rd of a preside*nt and has a self dignity which your so called inec selected president will never attain in his lifetime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.