Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) (67023 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Massive Protest Erupt At Aba Umuahia / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Highlife217: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubu’s Nigeria
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 12:33am On Jun 01, 2023
rapheal5:
for ur mind obi is nigeria Jesus right, tell me wetin obi do for anambra compare to lagos
We are seeing the worst to have ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Walezy2020: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
They thought it was a warfare between the igbos and the yorubas.
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

How will a sensible leader remove Subsidy without announcing a proper plan.

Just like the way his selection threw the whole nation into mourning, so his actions are already doing.

This man is a disaster waiting to happen,he could not even wait for 24 hours before unleashing it.

I hope those guys making noise for him are buying fuel cheaper
Subsidy isn't included in 2nd half budget of 2023 but haters of Jagaban will always look for avenue to tell people but we warn you,warn or no warn if removal of subsidy is the way forward let it be removed with immediate alacrity,like I was telling someone yesterday now it has been removed we can now start to blame FG is no reasonable change in our economy but we don't want to have patience

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2023
Ykc2:
oga stop accusing yorubas, millions of yorubas voted for PO,the people fighting are agbadorians
Exactly!

Many ppl overlook this!

Majority enlightened Yorubas voted Peter Obi!
cool

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2023
ThothHermes:
Lol
'E go favour me and my family" crew don dey throw blow for filling station.
why are you people like this now 🤣😩

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Ade2much(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2023
Oyo state and Ogun state are parts of the states Bat won now, why are they fighting? They should embrace EMILOKAN decision now

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 12:50am On Jun 01, 2023
/

grin grin grin grin

Not even up to 3 days after inauguration? grin

McOluomo will be laughing his a55 out. He who dey use him head break coconut no dey follow chop am.

I love Tinubu already because of this.

/

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Kunlemajor: 12:55am On Jun 01, 2023
Wow.....why are people just looking and taking pictures instead of separating them

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by olibeans: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2023
Nigerians are animals
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by mywells: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2023
Tribulations is better than obidient.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by emmfizzy: 1:24am On Jun 01, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]you lie
MrColdsweat:
Bobo chicago a.k.a nebuchadnezzar, On your mandate I queue.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Weathered: 2:15am On Jun 01, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why didn't you just post all the images here? why do you need a front page to promote your twitter feed?
you must be possessed by some strange spirits like abiku and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:23am On Jun 01, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why do you need the front page when you just showed us one picture in a decrepit location in one backward village somewhere?
You need to present fracas in various locations in those states you mentioned.
Even if tunubu's presidency is a catastrophe, we need to be careful spreading fake and unverified news just to feel the ego of being on the front page

Just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say!!!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by BackFromBalablu: 3:06am On Jun 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

It really amazes me how you guys still manage to fight ethnic battles online in the midst of this widespread economic malady that knows neither tribe nor religion!

How una dey do am??!
If it were to be two ibo men fighting. You won't be saying all this.
Bt as the saying goes "whatever you sow, you shall reap" and reap you shall

May God sha not let anybody die because of other peoples evil tribalistic and religious mindset.

Let's keep watching, we still have 3 years and 11 months ahead of us smiley
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by BackFromBalablu: 3:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Brimstone77:

Nobody is talking about obi now, campaign is over and we have gotten a new president,let's focus please.
Abi o grin
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by muykem: 3:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Fake news with very old photos.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by bluefilm: 4:14am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

Just like the way his selection threw the whole nation into mourning, so his actions are already doing.

This man is a disaster waiting to happen,he could not even wait for 24 hours before unleashing it.

Big time disaster!

But I'm still enjoying the current pump price of 65naira per litre for all of us wey support agbado and cassava.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by zezebabs: 4:16am On Jun 01, 2023
Nigeria will have nothing left if subsidy payment continue regardless of the current trouble because of the removal
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://twitter.com/Enochemerald1/status/1663923626293207040?t=fiAxqRJmXQF0JTotMBQQIw&s=19

We are monkeys in the country. After suffering buhari for 8 years we are about to go hell this time

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by CeceNene(f): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2023
This is just the beginning grin grin grin
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by 7arrows: 4:46am On Jun 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

am sure you dont even understand that verse in the bible....

Guy na all of una go suffer am APC, LP and PDP. U guys made ur choice. Gbam
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

If he had created the cabinet first.
one thing for sure is that they would have been the people to thwart the process and it will still remain a mirage.
But I still don't believe them. It was all planed.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by emonkey(m): 4:49am On Jun 01, 2023
Two miscreants fighting has now become "serious fights" . This OP self. Anyway if you believe this new government will not be good for you , may God grant you that wish. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:56am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

LOL, I HEAR THEY BUY IT FOR FREE.

ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS SHOW A SNAPSHOT OF HOW THEY HAVE BEEN DEFENDING TINUBU ONLINE AND ALSO INSULTING PEOPLE ON HIS BEHALF, AND THEIR GALLONS WILL BE FILLED WITH GAS.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

no igbo go become president....

Because na your papa get the seat. Rotten head

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Abaniwealth(f): 5:01am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

I will be more happy if the fighters are APC supporters..una Neva see shege from Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by TollinsN: 5:03am On Jun 01, 2023
JOemmy post= 123497394:
They have started receiving the dividends of what they voted for.
It's not about who we voted for. The past Government had removed subsidy from JUNE. So whatever the new government is saying about it is not new.
All presidential aspirants in their campaign wanted subsidy removed from day one. Only Atiku vowed to sell NNPC outrightly. Though Buhari privatized it.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by pussyeater(m): 5:13am On Jun 01, 2023
Iceberg3:
See how them land a coneheaded structure yakata for ground grin
The structure wen dem land yakata for ground been look like Flat!no from Anambra grin
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Obason22(m): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Ibadan and ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.