Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw (4560 Views)

Mention The Funniest Moniker's Name You Ever Saw On NL / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) / This Girl Is The Worst One Word Merchant I Ever Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Loveisnotenough: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
The weirdest thing must be when my cat brought me this big lizard and it was still alive.

Immediately I screamed, the cat let go of the lizard and it ran into the other room.

My mom was like one day this cat of yours is gonna bring you a live snake.. grin grin grin

Cats are very funny. It will do "Meow" for you to come and eat the lizard with it.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Waffarianman(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2023
I saw mosquito 🦟 bleeping I was una dye here today. And I kpuff dem
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2023
Yes, it will.. grin grin grin

It once brought me a dead rat too and I don't know where the hell it got the rat from because we haven't spotted any rats in the house.

And it was busy meowing at me while using its paws to push the dead rat towards my direction.. grin grin grin
Loveisnotenough:

Cats are very funny. It will do "Meow" for you to come and eat the lizard with it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2023
It's not edible.
Dshocker:

Have you tasted pussycat meat before?

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
It's not edible.

Hahahahahahaha.... You've not seen anything yet, some part of Nigeria eats PussyCat, particularly those from Edo State.

By the way; report shows it tastes better than chicken and dog meat.... And please, don't tell me you've not tasted dog meat, aka 404?

Samantha, in Nigeria we eat virtually every living creature.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2023
I remember the first day i saw a guy with 6 toes and fingers. I was in primary school and had just visited their school for an examination when i met him. He freaked me out a lot but when i got close to him, i found out he's cool.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Cats and dogs are not food.

Are you telling me that in Nigeria you guys keep cats and dogs for consumption and not as pets? undecided undecided undecided
Dshocker:

Hahahahahahaha.... You've not seen anything yet, some part of Nigeria eats PussyCat, particularly those from Edo State.

By the way; report shows it tastes better than chicken and dog meat.... And please, don't tell me you've not tasted dog meat, aka 404?

Samantha, in Nigeria we eat virtually every living creature.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:

Are you telling me that in Nigeria you guys keep cats and dogs for consumption and not as pets? undecided undecided undecided

Some people keep them for pet, while some people eat them.

Try it; cat meat is delicious, and mind you, the dog we eat here are local dogs, not foreign breeds.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Noo, I'm not eating any cat or a dog.

That's disgusting..🤮🤮🤮
Dshocker:

Some people keep them for pet, while some people eat them.

Try it; cat meat is delicious, and mind you, the dog we eat here are local dogs, not foreign breeds.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:

Imagine that, I think they call it bush meat. That's why they would mix meat in their soups. Wow
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
It's disgusting..🤮🤮🤮
mzansiboy:

Imagine that, I think they call it bush meat. That's why they would mix meat in their soups. Wow
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
It's disgusting..🤮🤮🤮

I wonder how one would get that in your mouth let alone down your throat? Now I am scared to try their food.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
I can't imagine killing my two beautiful cats for food... I'd rather starve.
mzansiboy:

I wonder how one would get that in your mouth let alone down your throat? Now I am scared to try their food.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
I can't imagine killing my two beautiful cats for food... I'd rather starve.

I just wonder what must be going through your mind to eat cats and dogs, I know at home we eat different things in different cultures, but never cats and dogs.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Noo, I'm not eating any cat or a dog.

That's disgusting..🤮🤮🤮

Have you eaten snake or tortoise meat before?

You think it is only chicken, turkey, cow, goat and ram are the only meat out there?

Samantha you need to visit Nigeria on vacation, try to explore.

Lets make a deal; If you eat cat meat and it is not delicious, i will pay you $2,000!!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dude, stop it.. grin grin grin
Dshocker:

You think it is only chicken, turkey, cow, goat and ram are the only meat out there?

Lets make a deal; If you eat cat meat and it is not delicious, i will pay you $2,000!!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Dude why? This is not right, I think I now understand why nigerians are the way they are. Sies man😣
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
mzansiboy:

Dude why? This is not right, I think I now understand why nigerians are the way they are. Sies man😣

I don't understand
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Dude, stop it.. grin grin grin

I know you are surprised, Nigeria and China has same similarities...

You need to try it, i kid you not, you won't regret it.

But if you insist, am gamed to the challenge.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dshocker:

I don't understand

Are you seriously eating that stuff? If you are then there is big fault with you.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
mzansiboy:

Are you seriously eating that stuff? If you are then there is big fault with you.

I haven't, but i have people around me that has eaten it, thank you.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Do you know why they would eat such things?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
So you haven't eaten all these things that you're mentioning to me, but you want me to try them? Why?
Dshocker:

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
So you haven't eaten all these things that you're mentioning to me, but you want me to try them? Why?

I want you to feel Nigeria in you....

Well, those weird meat are eaten by some people in Nigeria, why people like us dwells on what Leviticus 11:6-8 told us.

But i would still love you to try them¿

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
How come you haven't felt the Nigeria in you by eating them first? undecided undecided undecided
Dshocker:

I want you to feel Nigeria in you....

Well, those weird meat are eaten by some people in Nigeria, why people like us dwells on what Leviticus 11:6-8 told us.

But i would still love you to try them¿
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
How come you haven't felt the Nigeria in you by eating them first? undecided undecided undecided

You see now, this is out of order. This is what is happening in SA, they don't use drugs, but give it to our people. This is making me angry.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:

That i don't eat them, doesn't mean i cannot eat them.

Below is one of the weirdest meat i have eaten, a monitor lizard

I don't know how to post videos, i would have uploaded it.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
You can say that again...🤦🤦🤦
mzansiboy:

You see now, this is out of order. This is what is happening in SA, they don't use drugs, but give it to our people. This is making me angry.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dshocker:

That i don't eat them, doesn't mean i cannot eat them.

Below is one of the weirdest meat i have eaten, a monitor lizard

I don't know how to post videos, i would have uploaded it.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Dshocker(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It tasted like chicken
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by mzansiboy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Samantha124:
You can say that again...🤦🤦🤦

And then no one from SA must say this, because it is only a hand full of them that does this. I don't know anymore.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
I don't have the energy for arguments today and you're making me even more weak.. grin grin grin

I can see that you're trying so hard to get me to bash you, but I'm weak today. smiley smiley smiley
Dshocker:

It tasted like chicken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used This Cream Before? / My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep / Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.