Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? (6614 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by lilachiever(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

Not really church girl,, but a modest girl,, she's 22

Probably one of the few circumcised ladies still around.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by almarthins(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

Libido dey low. Omo that one go give emotional stress beta end am sharp sharp.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by obinna58(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

I don't care if it's true or not,, all I'm concerned about is why doesn't she stay longer.
And by the way, jeep the simping to your pocket, I'm not in that group
Be deceiving yourself, one thing is certain, you’re under her control and you’re thinking it’s ok, it’s either she uses u so badly and dump your sorry ass or she traps you and destroys your life, reality will open your eyes
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
CuriousCart:

Yes.
You may be her dream man in the sense that you offer financial stability or have potential to be level-headed and raise a family but you do not arouse her wild side sexually.

Women can make that sacrifice.

Learn to quit and argument if you don't have anything to say again, is not a must u have to win
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

This sounds true but funny,,,
How do you expect me to arouse her wild side.
I do give her enough pre-intimacy that she will be moaning that I should "pls come in", though I'll withhold it and continue with the pre-intimacy...
So I don't really understand what you meant
If on the fact of financial stability,, you're right with that

Bro it's not u is her, she cums early, I don't think she is your match

After penetratiom ask her for bj, or handjob

Sex is not about penetratiom only,
Also tell her to let you know when she is about to cum Can stop thrusting to resume minutes later, this can train her body to last longer

If that doesn't work include bj to it or handjob
Good luck buddy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by CuriousCart: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Learn to quit and argument if you don't have anything to say again, is not a must u have to win

Where is the argument?
Hope you are not on a fuel queue?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by saladinnoir: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:
I met this my girlfriend few months ago.

what I observed with her is that she doesn't last long in bed. I thought it's only men that suffer from this issue, but i was suprise to have this encounter from her.

within some minutes of sex, let's say that 10-20 minutes. she will signal to me that she's tired.

and I can also attest to that, cos by this time, she won't be wet any longer and her p**sy will automatically squeeze and tight that I won't be able to penetrate in again.
if I try it, it'll result in bruises on my side.

and it'll take her several hours for her to recover again. let's say the first round is in the 12pm, it'll take her around 8pm to recover.

and the worst thing is that she can't last more than 5 minutes this time around before she will signal that she's tired.

in short note, after the first round the next rounds will not last longer than 5 minutes.
and if I applied lube when it's dried, she will tell me that she's tired that she can no longer cope again, that she no longer feel it.,, so I have to back out.

I do have a long pre-intimacy with her, before anything else...

we've had sex many times and I've hardly cum with it.

and the worst of all is that she doesn't even moan at all during sex,,, she only give a deep breathing sound.

And note that she's not that promiscuous type cos she's not the spec that guys chase around.... If it's matter of love, she love me, cos she's even the one that approach me.

The reason I asked this is that, she's the first girl I've had s*x with, so I don't have much experience if that is the way it happens to every other girl out there.

please is it normal like that or the issue is from her... Cos with her, I don't even enjoy sex at all, she makes it look like a boring game to me.

and she's the type that's expecting me not to cheat on her or look out to other girls.

Please don't listen to people saying she doesn't love you romantically. I read the whole thread, She does love you. At most there isn't much physical attraction which is very different from romantic love.

The most likely cause is that she orgasms quickly or she has low libido. Don't let nairalanders scatter your relationship oooo.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Mecka: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

This sounds true but funny,,,
How do you expect me to arouse her wild side.
I do give her enough pre-intimacy that she will be moaning that I should "pls come in", though I'll withhold it and continue with the pre-intimacy...
So I don't really understand what you meant
If on the fact of financial stability,, you're right with that
try and sùck her pussy
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Mecka: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Bro it's not u is her, she cums early, I don't think she is your match

After penetratiom ask her for bj, or handjob

Sex is not about penetratiom only,
Also tell her to let you know when she is about to cum Can stop thrusting to resume minutes later, this can train her body to last longer

If that doesn't work include bj to it or handjob
Good luck buddy
your dick size?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
if you actually get to know her so that you can understand what she desires in the bedroom (aka what excites/turns her on) then she may last longer....
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Komoscofield: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

what I observed with her is that she doesn't last long in bed. I thought it's only men that suffer from this issue, but i was suprise to have this encounter from her.

within some minutes of sex, let's say that 10-20 minutes. she will signal to me that she's tired.

and I can also attest to that, cos by this time, she won't be wet any longer and her p**sy will automatically squeeze and tight that I won't be able to penetrate in again.

and it'll take her several hours for her to recover again. let's say the first round is in the 12pm, it'll take her around 8pm to recover.

and the worst thing is that she can't last more than 5 minutes this time around before she will signal that she's tired.

in short note, after the first round the next rounds will not last longer than 5 minutes.
and if I applied lube when it's dried, she will tell me that she's tired that she can no longer cope again, that she no longer feel it.,, so I have to back out.

and the worst of all is that she doesn't even moan at all during sex,,, she only give a deep breathing sound.

And note that she's not that promiscuous type cos she's not the spec that guys chase around.... If it's matter of love, she love me, cos she's even the one that approach me.

The reason I asked this is that, she's the first girl I've had s*x with, so I don't have much experience if that is the way it happens to every other girl out there.

please is it normal like that or the issue is from her... Cos with her, I don't even enjoy sex at all, she makes it look like a boring game to me.

and she's the type that's expecting me not to cheat on her or look out to other girls.

From my own observation, she might have a low sex drive / libido or she has a spiritual husband. Ask her if she has experienced wet dreams before and if yes, quit her with style.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Zonefree(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

So you mean that if she meets the person she's attracted to. She will last long, be wet and wouldn't orgasm on time??
If she's into you, she'll reach orgasm 5 times before you cum once.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Baronthecelebri: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
Op, talk to her about it,then leave her, don't rush and marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Smartguyboy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

No, she's not. But she told me I'm the 2nd guy she's met

Na so dem Dey always talk
“ you are the second guy”
Scammers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by brain54(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
Seek advice from NL…

At your own peril.

At times I feel some people are just waiting here for an opportunity to scatter people’s relationship.

She reaches orgasm quicker than you do.

Simple biology!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by degreee: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Komoscofield:

From my own observation, she might have a low sex drive / libido or she has a spiritual husband. Ask her if she has experienced wet dreams before and if yes, quit her with style.

Yes,,, she told me she had issue with bed wetting and it stop when she finish ss3,, i.e when she was 18
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

How standards have plummeted, church and modesty in the same sentence as premarital sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by seetomorrow: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

I don't know your girl but I put it to you that woman will hardly cheat. My wife is just replica of who you described here.
So I try to manage it that way, after all some times na we still dey use our hand dey put ourselves into high jump.
Las las I just dey manage my wife that way but I do more of pre_intimacy more for her own good. If the thing hold me too.much,I fit go outside and clean mouth. My family is what matters to me first and not long sex.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by seetomorrow: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

Yes,,, she told me she had issue with bed wetting and it stop when she finish ss3,, i.e when she was 18

Two different factors; Bed wetting AND Wet dreams are two different things.
I stand to be corrected....
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by seetomorrow: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

If she's into you, she'll reach orgasm 5 times before you cum once.

Abeg wait there Mr orgasm . Women and men are two different entities. I bet you are not a medical doctor, this is how her own body was made up and you can not do anything about it. Except you give her something that will increase her libido, like alcohol or one chewable kind of drugs that helps mine once in a while...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by seetomorrow: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
nolywe:
She has infection...toilet infection...to be precise...she has vaginal infection or yeast infection...don't panic...its not a std...let her treat it properly and the dry land shall be wet again...Thank me later

Which kind nonsense advice be this? Some people shaa.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

. How does your gf being the one that approach you means she loves you?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by degreee: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
IamtheTruth1:
. How does your gf being the one that approach you means she loves you?
Yes
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mecka:
your dick size?

U b gay
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by bikefab(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
The person who disvirgined her didn't do a good job, those things you witness with her are the psychological outcomes.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Mecka: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

U b gay
they call me pussy destroyer
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

She reminds me of a girl called Rose
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Fedrick100: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Your girlfriend reminds me of my ex,
She doesn’t last long, she can’t even go two rounds, her pussy dries up when my dick is still inside making me have bruises on my dick

At a point i taught she has low libido until i asked her to ask her mum if she was circumcised, yes she was circumcised

So is either your girlfriend has low libido or she’s circumcised.if you’re observant your girlfriend can go months without sex.though those types of girls are faithful but you can’t enjoy sex life with them because the aren’t strong sexually

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
degreee:

The problem might be you? 20 minutes of thrusting is too much. Maybe try to come before she dries up?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mecka:
they call me pussy destroyer

Why u come dey ask for ur papa sick size
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by Ronaldo723: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Do you have a big dick? And do you observe whitish fluid in her virgina while having sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? by nolywe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
seetomorrow:

Which kind nonsense advice be this? Some people shaa.
Ignorance is a disease boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eeeeee / What Are The Top Signs That A Female Student Is In Love With Her Teacher?? / SEX SEX SEX!!! 10 Types Of Sex That May Not Be Good For You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.