Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) (1902 Views)

I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / Igbo Presidency Very Impossible- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by AntiZikist: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Some how I like you even though you are a crazy ipob and sometimes sound mentally unstable.
Though I find it hard to understand you but you talk like you are not from this planet. Are you an alien? Are you same as Sisterfire?

She's a certified 0koro lunatic.

Are you into such fetish - banging onyara Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by BATified2023: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Any wise man with foresight will support tinubu but in his heart ( u will want to understand me but stupidity in u won't understand my narratives) my problem is his gullible tribalistic people who don't even know tinubu apart from his money sharing at bourdillon gate and his tribal cards.
the stupidity in u doesn’t tell u that everything is not about money

So people who voted obi did it for Nigeria but everyone that voted tinubu was paid

U ain’t making sense
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Sorrynovex: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:

So people who voted obi did it for Nigeria but everyone that voted tinubu was paid

U ain’t making sense

Shatap
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Some how I like you even though you are a crazy ipob and sometimes sound mentally unstable.
Though I find it hard to understand you but you talk like you are not from this planet. Are you an alien? Are you same as Sisterfire?
... Way I behave now is same way nephilim Sango will behave if he is with u. Did o'luwabi known as oluwa not behave like a mad man with strange wisdom during his days as Fela anukulapo kuti? Answer me !
Call me alien ,I will answer u but i'm not a black celestial but white one. Some call me seraphim,others sekmet, few Runésh, my code is rune , my brother ur saviour calls me serah, cursed maggots known as humans calls me a psychiatric patient . You can call me what u want and I will answer.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:

U ain’t making sense
... Oh shut up dis minute! you lack common sense.

On what basis are you supporting tinubu?

Are you doing that because u see awolowo in him ? ( though he wanted to achieve his aim through darkness )

Or

You support him because he gives u 500 naira every Friday at bourdillon gate .

Or

He pays u handsomely to lie that black is white

Or
You love him because u think he hate igbos?

FYI tinubu knows u wic.ked po.or yoru.bas love tribalism that's y he dosent help igbos openly but in the dark ,so u won't crucify him. All u are doing today will be visited when igbos balance .
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by BATified2023: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Oh shut up dis minute! you lack common sense.

On what basis are you supporting tinubu?

Are you doing that because u see awolowo in him ? ( though he wanted to achieve his aim through darkness )

Or

You support him because he gives u 500 naira every Friday at bourdillon gate .

Or

He pays u handsomely to lie that black is white

Or
You love him because u think he hate igbos?

FYI tinubu knows u wic.ked po.or yoru.bas love tribalism that's y he dosent help igbos openly but in the dark ,so u won't crucify him. All u are doing today will be visited when igbos balance .

see tears of an average Igbo

To them everything is money, no wonder they have no word for love

U igbos have to deal
With the fact that d same way buhari rule una for 8 years na him tinubu go still rule una n hand over to d north then we all join hands to support south south again

U igbos never know wetin wan hit u

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:

U igbos have to deal
With the fact that d same way buhari rule una for 8 years na him tinubu go still rule una n hand over to d north then we all join hands to support south south again

... Hahahaha 🤣🤣
I'm not south east but south south simpleton.My advice for you is this Injustice and inequity is sweet but it has a repercussions little you did has turned ur people to poor beggars and north to worst region on planet earth , when karma hasn't started, igbos you are molesting are progressing everyday while almost all ur youths are touts and ur brothers up north has anguishes and sorrows as their friends. Continue holding the power , because I knew something worst than Boko Haram is leaving north and coming to south west because no Politician cheated forgives and so it's the system code of earth's government
1998 in Antwerp, The so called innocent poor masses like u are the ones mocking the cheated Politician not ur principal and u think with their billions in dollars they will spare you ? That's karma

Immortals are scared of karma but you worth not more than a maggot isn't scared because u thing ur worthless Jesus or Allah is with u, hold ur power igbos my darlings don't need it but cool business environment to flourish , no matter what tinubu does to igbos to break them it won't still surpass wat buhari did to them but they re standing and Their children are waiting for ur children in future .I will leave earth soon and I will see my prediction plan out perfectly. Any igbos who tried to forgive nigeria will drop dead before he says such.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by mrvitalis(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Young Politician do you want ur freedom from satanic lootings or what? Tinubu is ur freedom ticket not obi who will be building beautiful castles for those cursed maggots up north . I may not like Yoruba for their Amala ewedu behaviour but u see Hausa Fulani I hate this people eh!
Hausa have proven to be better ally to igbos than yorubas... At least they don't pretend

What has yorubas ever done for igbos tell me
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Ttipsy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Above all.that happened in Lagos during the election

Tribal voting and discrimination

I come to the conclusion that one Nigeria is an illusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:

U igbos have to deal

...isn't it confusing that awolowo kept free education in southwest but u are getting worst every year with education same with north with same free education and quota system ...but igbos who pay 30k for just government school are 100 times ahead of u . Is indeed heart whenching that 70% of ur youths who are agberos are free education beneficiaries but like I said " injustice and inequity is sweet but their are bitter repercussions same way a mother will pamper her precious son prince candy for breaking glass worth N40k and maltreat a maid with 4 sharp slaps and hot iron at the back who is same age as her son for not buying exact maggi but royco "
Truely I tell you " hate , injustice , prejudice and inequity are sweet but what it breeds are soul destructions of the nature of a particular place "

because u are in power u are blind to reality on ground u are suffering more than those who aren't ruling but just because of the entitlement u are fine . When reality sets in you shall be 10times as helpless as Jos citizens and of southern kaduna .
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Tranquillity360: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... The rot in Nigeria is too deep , see the recent appointments of tinubu( though no Igbo in his appointment it's ok by me cos that's how I expected that ) and know that an era is gone and allowing Hausafulani to attack him is like bringing back that era , they are silent u should be silent too then WATCH AND READY TO STRIKE THEM WHEN THEY COME FOR TINUBU.

See, When they come for poor yorubas laugh and enjoy but don't let them attack tinubu , you stood for Jonathan stand for tinubu ...I have my reasons . I'm a higher being I see wat u don't .

Besides yorubas and igbos share same immortal ancestors ,

Now answer me how many moslems has tinubu appointed but u guys are making noise with moslem moslem thing right?

Mobilise ur igbo people and do my bidding and see what a*****o wanted in 1957 before Satan possessed him after stay in prison then Satan left him in 1980 and he regretted and went back to status quo
We don't share anything with Yorubas.

Be guard.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by BATified2023: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...isn't it confusing that awolowo kept free education in southwest but u are getting worst every year with education same with north with same free education and quota system ...but igbos who pay 30k for just government school are 100 times ahead of u . Is indeed heart whenching that 70% of ur youths who are agberos are free education beneficiaries but like I said " injustice and inequity is sweet but their are bitter repercussions same way a mother will pamper her precious son prince candy for breaking glass worth N40k and maltreat a maid with 4 sharp slaps and hot iron at the back who is same age as her son for not buying exact maggi but royco "
Truely I tell you " hate , injustice , prejudice and inequity are sweet but what it breeds are soul destructions of the nature of a particular place "

because u are in power u are blind to reality on ground u are suffering more than those who aren't ruling but just because of the entitlement u are fine . When reality sets in you shall be 10times as helpless as Jos citizens and of southern kaduna .
coming from a tribe that believe buhari was cloned
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Hausa have proven to be better ally to igbos than yorubas... At least they don't pretend

What has yorubas ever done for igbos tell me
... Ally ?? Yorubas are saboteurs for a reason , they are tribalistic for something good and bad. Watch how things unfold , in corrupt settings of Nigeria never let Hausa near power but yorubas should rule because gene gametes in them are also in u.

You won't understand because u are a politician. I know Yoruba people more than you infact those yorubas worship in their shrines are my friends ...u might doubt it but their titans are same as your titans ,they invented different languages on earth out of brotherly pranks...that's a nephilim thing ,they go up in mountains to invent languages then teach their creations their after .

Yes yorubas are so wicked upon u but support tinubu to end this once and for all
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Ally ?? Yorubas are saboteurs for a reason , they are tribalistic for something good and bad. Watch how things unfold , in corrupt settings of Nigeria never let Hausa near power but yorubas should rule because gene gametes in them are also in u.

You won't understand because u are a politician. I know Yoruba people more than you infact those yorubas worship in their shrines are my friends ...u might doubt it but their titans are same as your titans ,they invented different languages on earth out of brotherly pranks...that's a nephilim thing ,they go up in mountains to invent languages then teach their creations their after .

Yes yorubas are so wicked upon u but support tinubu to end this once and for all
After tinubu rules 8 years what next? Hand over to an Hausa man so what's the point?

Bros your week smoke well well

If obi doesn't win in court 2027 igbos would back North to get vice
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:
coming from a tribe that believe buhari was cloned
Can you swear with the air you breathe now that the buhari of 2015 was the one who handed power to tinubu.
That May u stop breathing if it's a lie,that he is dead.

Let me swear mine " if buhari of 1985 is alive till 2023 may I die this minute "

I call on spirit of the dead ,air , water and sunshine to bear me and you witness.

Go on I'm waiting....swear !
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Kaiser20: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
The OP dey smoke too much weeds, and this post is about the side- effects of drug abuse
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

After tinubu rules 8 years what next? Hand over to an Hausa man so what's the point?

Bros your week smoke well well

If obi doesn't win in court 2027 igbos would back North to get vice
... You won't go to north for vice , I promise u this , I know tinubu more than most yoruba" his people love him because they thought he hates igbos " he helps igbos secretly that those yorubas who knew this swore to keep it secret .

Did u think tinubu is a fool ? He knows igbos want good Nigeria than his tribe who wants just Amala ewedu kpomo and jollof rice every Saturday owambe. That u don't like him dosent mean he dosent know Igbo man's anger .

Go and watch RRR an Indian movie , where an ace hater of British made British believe he is the number one hater of India . He kills indians like flies but he just wanted power . That's tinubu for u ,let's support him ...life isn't ABC anymore. but never in ur life help any of hi.s supporter and tribali.stic tr.ibe m.en they meant no good for u igbos
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tranquillity360:
We don't share anything with Yorubas.

Be guard.
Yes I know , don't share anything with yorubas but tinubu is the subject of the matter not yorubas. U can laugh if hausas are attacking yorubas but stand gidigbam for tinubu if hausas come for him. E get y

No Politician love tribalism,they are always pushed by the supporters to do that . The day tinubu shows direct love to igbos is when power leaves him forever ...think for ones you humans , he rose to this great power cos everyone ( north especially ) believes he hates igbos .

Go back and read those I wrote...and try and watch RRR it helps u understand type of Tinubu politics of okoro.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by waledeji(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gathering of losers 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Tranquillity360: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Yes I know , don't share anything with yorubas but tinubu is the subject of the matter not yorubas. U can laugh if hausas are attacking yorubas but stand gidigbam for tinubu if hausas come for him. E get y

No Politician love tribalism,they are always pushed by the supporters to do that . The day tinubu shows direct love to igbos is when power leaves him forever ...think for ones you humans , he rose to this great power cos everyone ( north especially ) believes he hates igbos .

Go back and read those I wrote...and try and watch RRR it helps u understand type of Tinubu politics of okoro.
Oga I don't care about all that you said.

My concern is your claim we and Yorubas share something.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by BATified2023: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Can you swear with the air you breathe now that the buhari of 2015 was the one who handed power to tinubu.
That May u stop breathing if it's a lie,that he is dead.

Let me swear mine " if buhari of 1985 is alive till 2023 may I die this minute "

I call on spirit of the dead ,air , water and sunshine to bear me and you witness.

Go on I'm waiting....swear !

no need to argue with u again

I guess that buhari died n was buried in Saudi Arabia n even d queen signed condolence register but only your tribe saw it

I guess u are still waiting for trump to come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by BATified2023: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kaiser20:
The OP dey smoke too much weeds, and this post is about the side- effects of drug abuse
he still believes buhari has been replaced with jubril so no need to argue with him

It is post highness trauma, even his fellow Igbo dey shame for am
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Switruth: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
They swear for una with the igbos matter. No day passes without mentioning these guys tribe. Na wao.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by BATified2023: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... You won't go to north for vice , I promise u this , I know tinubu more than most yoruba" his people love him because they thought he hates igbos " he helps igbos secretly that those yorubas who knew this swore to keep it secret .

Did u think tinubu is a fool ? He knows igbos want good Nigeria than his tribe who wants just Amala ewedu kpomo and jollof rice every Saturday owambe. That u don't like him dosent mean he dosent know Igbo man's anger .

Go and watch RRR an Indian movie , where an ace hater of British made British believe he is the number one hater of India . He kills indians like flies but he just wanted power . That's tinubu for u ,let's support him ...life isn't ABC anymore. but never in ur life help any of hi.s supporter and tribali.stic tr.ibe m.en they meant no good for u igbos
but u claim u ain’t Igbo now?

Y u come carry another person matter for head like gala?

Emeka y u dey shame for your tribe?
Is it a crime to come out u are Igbo?
Bro nobody will beat u if u come out n claim your tribe with full chest

No time now u will start calling others coward, just to come out that u are Igbo u dey fear
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin So pained. Even more pained that Igbos have lost the seat of the Senate President which no other tribe has enjoyed more than the Igbo tribe.

See for yourself.Amunethseranu

Senate Presidents of Nigeria:

Nnamdi Azikiwe (January 1, 1960 – October 1, 1960)
Dennis Osadebay (October 1, 1960 – October 1, 1963)
Nwafor Orizu (October 1, 1963 – January 15, 1966)
Joseph Wayas (October 1, 1979 – December 31, 1983)
Iyorchia Ayu (December 5, 1992 – November 1993)
Ameh Ebute (November 1993 – November 17, 1993)
Evan Enwerem (June 3, 1999 – November 18, 1999)
Chuba Okadigbo (November 18, 1999 – August 8, 2000)
Anyim Pius Anyim (August 8, 2000 – June 3, 2003)
Adolphus Wabara (June 3, 2003 – April 5, 2005)
Ken Nnamani (April 5, 2005 – June 5, 2007)
David Mark (June 5, 2007 – June 6, 2015)
Bukola Saraki (June 9, 2015 – June 9, 2019)
Ahmad Lawan (June 11, 2019 – June 13, 2023)
Godswill Akpabio (June 13, 2023)

FACT! grin
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:
but u claim u ain’t Igbo now?

Y u come carry another person matter for head like gala?

Emeka y u dey shame for your tribe?
Is it a crime to come out u are Igbo?
Bro nobody will beat u if u come out n claim your tribe with full chest

No time now u will start calling others coward, just to come out that u are Igbo u dey fear
I have laid curses on Tiv for been unjust to idomas , and Owerri people for their Osu prejudices.
When blacks complain about racism u yorubas will come out sounding woke when u see worse than anyone on earth .

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:
no need to argue with u again

I guess that buhari died n was buried in Saudi Arabia n even d queen signed condolence register but only your tribe saw it

I guess u are still waiting for trump to come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
swear it not guessing. If u are right may I die and if I am right may u die!
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Omoawoke: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

She's a certified 0koro lunatic.

Are you into such fetish - banging onyara Igbos?

Lmaoo grin bross

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Omoawoke: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Way I behave now is same way nephilim Sango will behave if he is with u. Did o'luwabi known as oluwa not behave like a mad man with strange wisdom during his days as Fela anukulapo kuti? Answer me !
Call me alien ,I will answer u but i'm not a black celestial but white one. Some call me seraphim,others sekmet, few Runésh, my code is rune , my brother ur saviour calls me serah, cursed maggots known as humans calls me a psychiatric patient . You can call me what u want and I will answer.
I agree that sometimes, people that are seen as strange are very special people with unique ideas. But there are other times that they are just mad and nothing more. There is a thing line between being mentally unstable and unique. So I don’t know where exactly to place you. Sometimes you sound very interesting and other times sound crazy like you are suffering a mental breakdown and very angry at everything around you.
For example , you said you are seraphim, or white . This are signs of schizophrenia. I’ve gone through your other posts and sometimes you sound very interesting and other times very confusing.

You remind me of this movie, Gods crooked line and a beautiful mind.
Those movies showed us the mind of a genius who was suffering schizophrenia and lost the touch between reality and fiction
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by BATified2023: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I have laid curses on Tiv for been unjust to idomas , and Owerri people for their Osu prejudices.
When blacks complain about racism u yorubas will come out sounding woke when u see worse than anyone on earth .
are u Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What An Ikwerre Man Said About Ikwerres, Igbos And History / Mafia State Capture: Prophesy About Nigeria Come To Pass / Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.