Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) (1901 Views)

I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / Igbo Presidency Very Impossible- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:
are u Igbo?

no I'm not an Igbo not even a black soul . It pains me that blacks find fun in hate , unjustice and inequity which made planet earth place of sorrow ...u can't be unjust to ur fellow blacks and expect love from nature or reality, All you are doing to igbos might have painful , unending and unendurable repercussions.

You may die today and be Reincarnated in Anambra or you may die today and be Reincarnated in igboland in a parallel universe where Hausa and Yoruba eats the fleshs of igbos same way we eat beef that isn't this Alpha-universe . Religion made u ignorance to this which made u love to hate .stop hate now

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

I agree that sometimes, people that are seen as strange are very special people with unique ideas. But there are other times that they are just mad and nothing more. There is a thing line between being mentally unstable and unique. So I don’t know where exactly to place you. Sometimes you sound very interesting and other times sound crazy like you are suffering a mental breakdown and very angry at everything around you.
For example , you said you are seraphim, or white . This are signs of schizophrenia. I’ve gone through your other posts and sometimes you sound very interesting and other times very confusing.

You remind me of this movie, Gods crooked line and a beautiful mind.
Those movies showed us the mind of a genius who was suffering schizophrenia and lost the touch between reality and fiction
... How do you see a god amongst us with just white panties and naked women? . Will u as a human call that person a higher being .? Definitely no even though u are missing him already today ... Fela anukulapo is the greatest Yoruba man but also the greatest black nephilim who has set foot in Africa , during his days as a nephilim he isolated himself up in a plateau ( where we have plateau state presently ) to avoid wicked , selfish and animalistic politics of the ancient yoruba Was he not called names?

He come to be born here In the family of kuti when other nephilims avoided Africa in general because of Ignorance which makes higher beings go mad with anger at times , but he just came to teach the universal codes but was met with high degree of ignorance .

Never seek wisdom when 99% of those in ur society aren't seeking my dear ,it will backfire on earth but not in the spirit realm be it afterlife or astral plain. You call me a mad woman whole " Adadioramma na Ahoada " like me because of ur ignorance ?

Well no problem .
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

I agree that sometimes, people that are seen as strange are very special people with unique ideas. But there are other times that they are just mad and nothing more. There is a thing line between being mentally unstable and unique. So I don’t know where exactly to place you. Sometimes you sound very interesting and other times sound crazy like you are suffering a mental breakdown and very angry at everything around you.
For example , you said you are seraphim, or white . This are signs of schizophrenia. I’ve gone through your other posts and sometimes you sound very interesting and other times very confusing.

You remind me of this movie, Gods crooked line and a beautiful mind.
Those movies showed us the mind of a genius who was suffering schizophrenia and lost the touch between reality and fiction
... I suffer no such thing . Universe is full of wonders and you knew just 2% of what goes around u. So that I know dosent make Me a mad woman
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Omoawoke: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
no I'm not an Igbo not even a black soul . It pains me that blacks find fun in hate , unjustice and inequity which made planet earth place of sorrow ...u can't be unjust to ur fellow blacks and expect love from nature or reality, All you are doing to igbos might have painful , unending and unendurable repercussions.

You may die today and be Reincarnated in Anambra or you may die today and be Reincarnated in igboland in a parallel universe where Hausa and Yoruba eats the fleshs of igbos same way we eat beef that isn't this Alpha-universe . Religion made u ignorance to this which made u love to hate .stop hate now

But why do you hate Yorubas, have you considered that you may reincarnate back as Yoruba in your next life?
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Wahalawaha1a: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

But why do you hate Yorubas, have you considered that you may reincarnate back as Yoruba in your next life?
better ignore that mpuru mmiri addict... She believes she be one Egyptian god from thousands of years ago..
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Omoawoke: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... How do you see a god amongst us with just white panties and naked women? . Will u as a human call that person a higher being .? Definitely no even though u are missing him already today ... Fela anukulapo is the greatest Yoruba man but also the greatest black nephilim who has set foot in Africa , during his days as a nephilim he isolated himself up in a plateau ( where we have plateau state presently ) to avoid wicked , selfish and animalistic politics of the ancient yoruba Was he not called names?

He come to be born here In the family of kuti when other nephilims avoided Africa in general because of Ignorance which makes higher beings go mad with anger at times , but he just came to teach the universal codes but was met with high degree of ignorance .

Never seek wisdom when 99% of those in ur society aren't seeking my dear ,it will backfire on earth but not in the spirit realm be it afterlife or astral plain. You call me a mad woman whole " Adadioramma na Ahoada " like me because of ur ignorance ?

Well no problem .

I am really trying to understand you believe me. First, calm down on the anger. You seem very angry about some things beyond this politics. Who provoke you?
Are you saying fela is a nephilim? Iike he is a god like sango? And how do you know all these things, where did you read them from?
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Omoawoke: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
better ignore that mpuru mmiri addict... She believes she be one Egyptian god from thousands of years ago..

Are u fucking kidding me?
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Wahalawaha1a: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Are u fucking kidding me?
seriously o!😂😂 she get several other accounts.. go through her posts u go dey shocked

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

You may ask me y do I hate Tiv people or imo state people.
I hate people who are unjust to another tribe. Your Yoruba creators are my friends though I met them once through a portal In 1974 before being born in Portharcourt. None wants to change the ignorance and bitterness of black nation because they don't want that drug addict tag ... Fela has been the only one who came and may be he died by suicide all because of ur stupidity he sang in his songs .
Enjoy ur ignorance but never will I set foot on earth after dying soon you all are cursed with Ignorance.
Lastly, You must be Ignorant of me with that question!
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Never forget
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
BATified2023:
no need to argue with u again

I guess that buhari died n was buried in Saudi Arabia n even d queen signed condolence register but only your tribe saw it

I guess u are still waiting for trump to come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
Oga swear and leave long talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi / Obasanjos Third Proposal Defeated: ! Hurray: Going Back To Otah Farm Is A Must / Presidency Belongs To S-south From 2015—igbini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.