Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate (2795 Views)

Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / Help!!! My Crush Found Gay Men Photos On My Phone / Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by ruffhandu: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aladdin1:
Op you are a closet gay.gay sex curiousity is a strong feature of closeted gays or bisexual males.it starts with being fascinated with gay sex.how its done? why its done?who does what role?and lastly you would want to know and try out how it feels.And boom!!! welcome to the gay lifestyle!!!.
So as I be now, handsome odogwu like me, will allow a man stick his prick into my anus? Or, I will leave beautiful ladies that are everywhere and carry my dick and stick into faeces. I am happily married, but if i will ever, for any reason, cheat, na soft woman, trim like my wife.

I am just asking because I am curious.
Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by Aladdin1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
ruffhandu:

So as I be now, handsome odogwu like me, will allow a man stick his prick into my anus? Or, I will leave beautiful ladies that are everywhere and carry my dick and stick into faeces. I am happily married, but if i will ever, for any reason, cheat, na soft woman, trim like my wife.

gays are usually strikingly handsome and its a matter of choice and how one is wired to be gay.so no big deal if you are gay.but i know what am talking,for you to be this curious over gay sex could only mean that you have a level of curiousity or fascination over gaysex no matter how minute that curiousity or fascination may be.it only points to the fact that you may have some indept gay inclination.and that means you are most likely bi-curious as they call it.and lastly it does not matter if you married to a woman or not.there are lots of closeted gays who are married to women.or were once married to women.so take it or leave.
Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by SisterFire(f): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
ruffhandu:

Well, that's all I knew and thought. I just looked up the word "tribadism". How is that possible biko? Wetin person no go hear for this kind world. Na only kiss and touch I been think say dem dey do.
... No my dear , after kissing ,the clit and anus is sucked and fingered then the female with bigger clit inserts her pussy on the other girl and they both ride it so wetty . If you have a chance to eavesdrop u will only hear iish ! Issh !!! Iish !!! Bços it sweets right there at the brain. When u as a maid wants to change the duvet or bedsheet u will only ask " who poured a bucket of water here" ? But it's Mr nobody !

Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
ruffhandu:

They tend to be handsome you know sad
Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by ruffhandu: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
SisterFire:
... No my dear , after kissing ,the clit and anus is sucked and fingered then the female with bigger clit inserts her pussy on the other girl and they both ride it so wetty . If you have a chance to eavesdrop u will only hear iish ! Issh !!! Iish !!! Bços it sweets right there at the brain. When u as a maid wants to change the duvet or bedsheet u will only ask " who poured a bucket of water here" ?
Incredible! Now I know this. It's a deeper understanding. No wonder.
Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by ruffhandu: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Aladdin1:
gays are usually strikingly handsome and its a matter of choice and how one is wired to be gay.so no big deal if you are gay.but i know what am talking,for you to be this curious over gay sex could only mean that you have a level of curiousity or fascination over gaysex no matter how minute that curiousity or fascination may be.it only points to the fact that you may have some indept gay inclination.and that means you are most likely bi-curious as they call it.and lastly it does not matter if you married to a woman or not.there are lots of closeted gays who are married to women.or were once married to women.so take it or leave.

Not for me bro. I can't compare a sweet-smelling female to a fellow man. Once as a teenager a friend wanted to start touching me when we were alone in the darkness in his room. I just assumed it was some sort of rough play and told him we should leave. I guess he gauged my reaction and never tried it again. I never really concluded anything then. But lady, other mutual friends said he was gay. And the boy na twins oh. His twin was even more manly than him.
Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by premierlead: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
Failure2019
Premierlead
Yellowgarri

Oya you gaybriels should come tell us how e dey go.

Your bulgy puśsy seems to be tickling you and I don't think I can dive in it anymore as I proposed before now, in as much you've been running away from me this while...spit!
Re: I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate by Gabreil2121(f): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2023
illicit:
I do fvck girls anus, not all of dem enjoys it tho

But God forbid I will ever fvck a guys

shocked

You got a big dick?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things To Avoid If You Want A Lasting Relationship / What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? / Life Is Too Short Have An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.