Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date (24484 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
I also do media gigs

Live report and coverage

Work with the brand

Check signature

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I look forward to partnering with you with big vision

Big project

Lets work together

Check signature
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aside from coaching, marketing I'm also a journalist
and as well I forgot to add aside physical empowerment program it's possible to also do virtual empowerment program

Train youths on digital skills virtually

Especially youths who can't afford the transportation to come for the event

With virtual is possible for them to attend and learn the necessary skills needed with your support and donation it is possible

Check signature

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aside from coaching, marketing I'm also a journalist
and as well I forgot to add aside physical empowerment program it's possible to also do virtual empowerment program

Train youths on digital skills virtually

Especially youths who can't afford the transportation to come for the event

With virtual is possible for them to attend and learn the necessary skills needed with your support and donation it is possible

Check signature
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by achimendy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

There is no such thing as am in relationship playing the loyalty game for long my sister

I have been loyal for long to the men I dated and didn't end up with one

My last relationship taught me deeply, I cried badly and that's to tell you how I love deeply

Long distance relationship with someone on this space and it didn't work on

But I see ladies making the mistakes I made many times and what is that

A guy likes you and he ask he want to get to know you

The next thing you are in a relationship aunty you want to be single for long be that

Inside relationship I learnt some relationship lead you to the right ones

But don't be stupid to be loyal to someone who can't vouch that for you

This men you see can't dish out what you give to them

I went out to sort something and a guy called me on the street and said so you are not married and you are busy forming relationship

And the person I thought you are married to or in a relationship is in a marriage with another woman

And he was like

I have liked you for long but the moment you utter relationship it broke me

I was so angry

Because you are the qualities I need and I observe you for long

I was like shock

I could not cry

So please ladies double date

I have learnt and I hope you learn

Double date and don't do pre marital sex

God bless every loyal people out there

May we find the right ones

Ase!

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1664758421072105475?s=46

Very confused woman.......
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Also there is more as well

Am an all rounder lady and we are pushing it by God Grace

So you can also empower the youths with the art of writing and ensuring they publish their work either via ebooks or hardcopy

Check signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Livelystone01: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Remember when I said some men can't dish what they give

They want you to be loyal

My sister double date

They want to cheat but you stay loyal

I say it with my full chest

Double date

Bimpe? Do you know that good guys will just walk off when they find out that their partners are seeing someone else? It doesn't matter if there's sex or not.

I'd have walked away if my sweet angel whom we are to marry on the 8th of July was seeing someone else irrespective of the name it is called.

Put that into consideration you'll find out that your points here are flawed.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Double Date means platonic and if you read to comprehend

I stated no premarital sex

Double date doesn't mean platonic in the context you asserted.

You should have said ladies should have lots of male friends that would have been fine rather than confusing yourself with platonic and double dating and then asserting they are same because you said they should stay away from sex.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Looking forward to more collaboration and more deals

Check signature
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by OvertheTop(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

There is no such thing as am in relationship playing the loyalty game for long my sister

My last relationship taught me deeply, I cried badly and that's to tell you how I love deeply

The next thing you are in a relationship aunty you want to be single for long be that

I went out to sort something and a guy called me on the street and said so you are not married and you are busy forming relationship

And the person I thought you are married to or in a relationship is in a marriage with another woman

And he was like

I was so angry

I was like shock

I could not cry

Ase!

After Advising people to Double Date == Disloyalty, Why did you Add the Bolded?
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you are looking for the right source of collaboration am your plug

Ebook, media, skills acquisition am your plug check signature
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Also there is more as well

Am an all rounder lady and we are pushing it by God Grace

So you can also empower the youths with the art of writing and ensuring they publish their work either via ebooks or hardcopy

Check signature

Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you work with the Government

And they have empowerment program coming up and looking for facilitator to cover both virtual or physical

Count me in

Check signature
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you are an institution and you want to empower your staff to also be in tune with digital skills

Am your plug

We train staffs as well

Depending on your budget

Check signature
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If you work with the Government

And they have empowerment program coming up and looking for facilitator to cover both virtual or physical

Count me in

Check signature
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Then if you are an an educational sector

You want your students to have skills that can make them survive Nigerian economy

Tech skills

You need a facilitator

Am your plug

Check signature
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
In all those things mention

You know someone in government, institution, education

Refer and mention my name to them

Ready to be part of the empowerment program or training

Both local or abroad

Check signature
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Then if you are an an educational sector

You want your students to have skills that can make them survive Nigerian economy

Tech skills

You need a facilitator

Am your plug

Check signature
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
I also wrote a book a simple life on okadabooks

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Patronize
Donate
Support
Refer
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by prophetfire: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

And he was like

I was so angry

I was like shock

I could not cry

Ase!

Meaning that you hoes'lives depend on marriage.
All your endeavors and pursuits in life is just to enable you people become a servant to one man one day. That's you hoes' life ambition.
To squat under one man one day and be living off him.
Can't you hoes live on your own without attaching to a man in the name of a phantom thing called marriage.
You know what, you all hoes are suffering from low self esteem. You all need a man's validation in life to be fulfilled. Cheap hoes.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Me and businesses 🤣🤣
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
I also do podcast

You want to put your business in the podcast stage

Na podcast they reign now

You want to be recognize globally in podcast via physical podcast and virtual podcast

Am your plug

We do all tech

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Me and businesses 🤣🤣
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Scroll up and scroll down

This is my market place

See the one you think you can work with

Let's do business

We are active and always available check signature
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by sharone21(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Renman:
Are you a Virgin

Since u asked the question like the cock that crowed 3ce for Peter head, please in simple terms, what will a woman SPECIALLY GAIN from being your virgin? Because, the last time I checked u guys still do all evils to virgins apart from beating them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Even website we Dey do am

E-commerce , business , blog , general site

Check signature

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Even website we Dey do am

E-commerce , business , blog , general site

Check signature
Are you a Virgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

These Caribbeans Hate Africans / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.