Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94604 Views)

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by DrDunamis(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure

Her life is preserved and by the power of the Holy Spirit her location is being disclosed to the relevant authorities and she's returned safe and sound unto her family in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
DrDunamis:

Her life is preserved and by the power of the Holy Spirit her location is being disclosed to the relevant authorities and she's returned safe and sound unto her family in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.

Thank you, She's back home now, see the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7715776/missing-niece-now-back-home#123588276
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
ahnie:
So where did she vanished to?you owe me an answer.

Lol: We found her at your place, see the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7715776/missing-niece-now-back-home#123588276
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Enemyofpeace: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2023
She don go hide under one man
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by orikoku: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2023
cococandy:
The way you people have no shame about being vile and disgusting.

She don finish enjoying the gbola and she's be found... I'm sure you're also like that when you're of her age. Ode
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by DrDunamis(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:

Thank you, She's back home now, see the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7715776/missing-niece-now-back-home#123588276
Seen, you're welcome
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by DissTroy(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight

It turns out the guy you were berating was right. She left home to go live with a 'friend'.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by DissTroy(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2023
cococandy:
The way you people have no shame about being vile and disgusting.

The joke is on you. Everyone who trolled were right - she fled home to have freedom to live with a 'friend'.

How does it feel to have your virtue-signaling shoved in your face like mud? Feminazi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ShaqFu: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
DissTroy:

The joke is on you. Everyone who trolled were right - she fled home to have freedom to live with a 'friend'.

How does it feel to have your virtue-signaling shoved in your face like mud? Feminazi!
how are you doing ma main man? 😁😁😁
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
DissTroy:

orikoku:
She don finish enjoying the gbola and she's be found... I'm sure you're also like that when you're of her age. Ode
What brick brains like you doesn’t understand is that right or wrong you’re disgusting for talking sexually about children. It’s not even something that can be explained to you who’s rotten to the core.
Because whether you were right or wrong, you should not be discussing children in a sexual manner.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by DissTroy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
cococandy:

What brick brains like you doesn’t understand is that right or wrong you’re disgusting for talking sexually about children. It’s not even something that can be explained to you who’s rotten to the core.
Because whether you were right or wrong, you should not be discussing children in a sexual manner.

Dyslexic gynohumanoid, she's 18 and an adult. The article says so.

Dimwitted paint-face-smeared wastepipe lost the plot then you switched to insinuations of paedophilia to gaslight. At 18, you were up to a thousand raunchy things in Owerri. 18 is the age of adulthood globally.

Knuckledheaded newt!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Xkale1996(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Femi8586:

Fulani ass licker undecided

Igbo girls with yam legs undecided

Tueh
ass lickers how mumu idiot

You don't know anything
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Xkale1996(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Menclothing:

Tiwa salvage is Fulani ?
never
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by XAUBulls: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Midehi3:

I weak for his comment, yoruba girls wey don bleach tire, who no bleach is dirty, fact
This is a very irresponsible post from you and the misogynistic ethnic bigot of a guy you quoted here.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by XAUBulls: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure
Glad she has been found.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Ronaldo723: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
DissTroy:

It turns out the guy you were berating was right. She left home to go live with a 'friend'.

How did you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.