Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94606 Views)

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bodmas11(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Lagos kids, I fear Dem pass anything

why you fear them?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Imoksp(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who needs these? DM me i. Guinness World Records 2022.

ii. Children's Encyclopedia.

iii. Help Your KIDS with Science.

iv. The everything KIDS Science experiments book.

v. Ultimate Visual Dictionary of Science.

vi. Illustrated Medical Dictionary of 5,500 medical terms.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
The way you people have no shame about being vile and disgusting.

orikoku:
She dey somewhere dey enjoy gbola. She's fine, I can bet my balls.

YoungLionken:
Her photos suggest to me that she's a coded freaky freaky, but you guys are not aware..

She eloped with a man. Just wish she's not involved in an orgy...

9 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IntelligentGoat: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
Person wey dey somewhere they do party for the first time cheesy
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
ukaface:

God forbid o
If this news was to be about your sister, niece or daughter na this kind assumption you go get?

What is wrong with you Nigerian girls ? Especially when the truth is being spoken? Dude, that guy is very correct because normally when a girl is declared missing, she's obviously hanging out with a guy in an hotel without telling her parents.

In my street here, a girl was declared missing few days ago and after her family searched everywhere for her, it was discovered that she elope with a guy and went to his house for more than 2 weeks. Na she use her legs come back after discovering she was pregnant. So what are you saying again? The OP should check her boyfriend's house or those yahoo boys around their area there. E sure me die say the girl dey collect better dick

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Menclothing: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

Tiwa salvage is Fulani ?

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by nobaga: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
I pray she is found quickly.

But if na me find her first, eeh

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Bahamas95(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

And Benin girls, they're very beautiful.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Menclothing:

Tiwa salvage is Fulani ?

Tiwa savage is not beautiful. She's only sexy and hot but not beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MrAgbako: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Young naive and sweet. May she be found in alive in Jesus name
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Exceed15: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
She'll be found in that mighty name of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Alvin212(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sweet girl

Looking at her picture

I noticed
The huge

Bulge in my pants
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MrAgbako: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Lagos is not safe to grow kids
I grew up in Lagos
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by greggng: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight

I suspect this guy is on drug ..the last time I checked ...yorubas don't bear NGOZI .
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Darnell9(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
sammirano:
What opemipo doing in ngozi's name? These Igbos are up to something
akoi sense
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Emola12(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:

How do you mean?
nah true in talk now
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by orikoku: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
cococandy:
The way you people have no shame about being vile and disgusting.

who be this one. Swear say you never do same thing you quoted me for. sad I'm coming back for you when she's found.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
What if na she use her leg go where she dey like dis..??
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Maybe her phone is not with her. Her phone is offline? Damn! The whole thing is looking tensed now.

I don't want to even assume in this case because na so Tayo take waka since 2006, we no see hin brake light till date.

I have faith in almighty God, she'd be back soon by His grace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by topatee: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
badboyTee:
she would be under serious Dickmatization RN only When she decides to come back she will just flenjoor your self
some are so demented that they can't think straight, making **** comment and am sure most of kids can't even satisfy a woman in bed,

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
When God Gives You Access To Great People Do This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FAMb64kGaA
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Guestlander: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cloudflare:

What is wrong with you Nigerian girls ? Especially when the truth is being spoken? Dude, that guy is very correct because normally when a girl is declared missing, she's obviously hanging out with a guy in an hotel without telling her parents.

In my street here, a girl was declared missing few days ago and after her family searched everywhere for her, it was discovered that she elope with a guy and went to his house for more than 2 weeks. Na she use her legs come back after discovering she was pregnant. So what are you saying again? The OP should check her boyfriend's house or those yahoo boys around their area there. E sure me die say the girl dey collect better dick

Very dumb post: So, all those found dead were obviously in some hotel enjoying themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by George234(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Check ✅✅✅ well oooo. She feel don follow man
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Kubin: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

I don't think she's is missing tho, she is enjoying her self somewhere

wink
she is not Yoruba,I can't see any razor mark on her face

6 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Duru009(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Igbo girls fine sha !!!!!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cloudflare:

She doesn't have a boy friend according to her mom
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Guestlander:

Very dumb post: So, all those found dead were obviously in some hotel enjoying themselves?

Extremely daft reply. Perhaps you misread where my comment says the op should start by checking her boyfriends house and the house of those yahoo boys in their area.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by OBTOREPA(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure
This fine babe just like that.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by fawaz050(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight

wao, give us details, please.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Seunspyder(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Look for the friends and boyfriend
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Lovelyn451(f): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Chai, girls has become endangered in Nigeria o, yahoo boys are using our young girls for ritual!!! The world should come to our aid ooo...hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.